Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It is disappointing to see so many well-educated persons believing in superstitions.

False notion of vastushastra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niteshm
    It is disappointing to see so many well-educated persons believing in superstitions.

False notion of vastushastra

If u don't believe in this well established science, better ignore it . Let people who have belief in this adhere to it & enjoy its benefits .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

Thanks! Out of other options I have four apartment plans (includes one row house) to consider so kindly advise on what I can choose or list options preference wise.

Many thanks.

Originally Posted by realacres
    House is in sub-direction, while bedroom is in North.
    Don't take it.
    Man, what you can prima facie do is to ensure that the house is not in sub-direction at first place. If it is, reject it outright there itself. If it is in main directions, feel free to post the floor plan here & I shall surely reply.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • BALCONY or OPEN TERRACE as per Vastu

Hi Realacres,

I only wanted to know that if while cooking a person faces SOUTH, is there a remedy or any solution to avoid any Vastu problem. I have attached the plan. I am little worried as you have mentioned earlier that food which is cooked while facing SOUTH becomes Tamsik. Request you to please suggest a remedy.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • please let me know if its according vastu.

Hi RA,

I am planning to rent the house shown below, please let me know if its according vastu.
    Please let me know if the main entrance is good.
    Is it a extension in NE or should it be considered as cut in NW.

There is tilt of 15- 20 deg from main direction. The flat is in 2 floor.

Thanks in advance
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajawar
    Hi RA,

Thanks! Out of other options I have four apartment plans (includes one row house) to consider so kindly advise on what I can choose or list options preference wise.

Many thanks.

Amongst all the options, go with Apartment 04.
    * PS:- The wall of kitchen & living is not in same line i.e. left wall & right wall from main entrance door are not in line. If they are in line, proceed with the purchase. If there is cut in NE, then we need to see how big it is as dimensions are not mentioned. Just ensure you put plywood on the wall of toilet which shares wall with kitchen.
    All the best man. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhupeshahuja
    Hi Realacres,

I only wanted to know that if while cooking a person faces SOUTH, is there a remedy or any solution to avoid any Vastu problem. I have attached the plan. I am little worried as you have mentioned earlier that food which is cooked while facing SOUTH becomes Tamsik. Request you to please suggest a remedy.

No man, no solution for this. You need not have entire kitchen platform facing east. Even if the gas stove/hob is placed on East counter, it suffices. You can have rest of the devices like food processor, microwave etc. on other platform in kitchen. I think you can have place to keep stove East facing. If not, better shift the door towards North side so that you get East-SE of kitchen platform for cooking. This may be tedious job but it will pay you for your entire life.
    Some hard decisions in initial stages will help you continuously for entire life. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Narrey
    Hi RA,

I am planning to rent the house shown below, please let me know if its according vastu.
    Please let me know if the main entrance is good.
    Is it a extension in NE or should it be considered as cut in NW.

There is tilt of 15- 20 deg from main direction. The flat is in 2 floor.

Thanks in advance

It is extension of NE.
    NW cut is there if NE, North is there but not NW. In this case, there is no North either, so it's extension of NE.

The good part of the house is it has pooja room in NE & m.bed in SW.
    However, the bath/toi alongwith kitchen are not in good positions. Moreover, the deviation of 20 degs is also not good either. Having a main door which opens directly in front of kitchen is also not good.

I think, it's better to give this flat a miss.
    All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hello realacres,

I am planning to buy flat and its floor plans are attached. Could you please let me know which is the better one??
    I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
    Attaching the another plan in next post.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Above one is titled.
    Another plan is with this attachment.
    In below floor plan, planning to put stove in such a way that lady will face east direction.
    Could you please let me know which one is fine??

Thanks,
    Chetan
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Help

Dear RA,

Please suggest if this apartment plan is ok as per Vastu. I'm looking to purchase this for my own residence. thanks for the help!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Need Vaastu Suggestion

Hi Realacres,

Please let me know your comments and suggestion on the vastu of flat which i have attached below . Type A-25 1170 SQT.
    FLATTYPE A-25

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Please check the floor plan for vaastu

Hello Real Acres,

I am following your post for quite some time.
    I am going to purchase a flat in a couple of days.
    I have attached two plans for your perusal.
    Kindly have a look, and let me know the one which is best according to vaastu.
    Please guide. Your reply would be very helpful in making the decision.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=33269

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=33270

Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ra sir,

Please check for 2bhk vaastu of attached type.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Main Entrance North East Facing but balcony south west

Hi Real,

I am getting confused there in a flat which i see north east facing going out as entrance,but sceptical as there are 3 south west balconies in all...could you please suggest to go for it or not.
    CommentQuote