Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by RealSouth
    My dear friend, VASTU is Science, VASTU don't say you to do black magic.

All the VASTU pointers are definitely proven all over the world.We Indians were so wealthy years before because we followed those, but in today's apartment culture builder want to crank up as many apartments in limited space.
    Buyers are also foolish, and buy anything just anything saying that was the only one i can afford.

But yes , everyone can think of their own, and live their way, but do keep track of those really successful , you can see the difference.
    +10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.
    Very true man. Agree completely.
    And yes, will look at the link you posted & reply shortly.

Will answer queries of other members also alongwith it.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Real acres,

If one needs to have a bar in the living room, which direction should it be?

I was sharing with a friend this thread while talking to him about re-doing his duplex house, and we were planning to keep the bar under the stairs. The stairs are in SW.

Thanks once again!

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        You mean that the entrance door is North facing ? i.e. while going out, you face North, right ? Didn't see directions on floor plan, hence confused.
        Please inform so that I can reply accordingly.
        Sorry for the confusion. As you have mentioned the entrance door is north facing. I will face north whiling going out.

Comment

Please advise On Vastu aspect

Dear RA,

Should I buy this property?
          Attached Files

Comment

In vastu if you Decorate the house with crystal showpieces and centerpieces. Crystal assists in attracting light. Consequently, giving some light to your relationship.Also Increase the amount of light that enters the house and keep the house lit at all times, until bed time.

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
              SORRY BY MISTAKE I MAKE U RE instaead of RA

APPRECIATE FOR THIS LAY OUT YOUR COMMENTS RA

RE
              I am waiting your comments as senior person for this lay out...
              can you plz explain + &_ points for this project in GATEWAY TOWERS,PUNE.....
              thanks....

savvy_v

Comment

I am waiting your comments as senior person for this lay out...
                can you plz explain + &_ points for this project in GATEWAY TOWERS,PUNE.....
                thanks....
                Attached file PDF plz.

savvy_v[/QUOTE]
                Attached Files

Comment

Dear realacres

Need your help to find if the property posted is vaastu complaint or not. Please respond. The image is in post No. 546. Eagerly awaiting for your response...

Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Kmarindia View Post
                    Dear Realacres,

Can you please let me know whether the attached north facing flat plan is vastu compliant?

what are the deficiencies and how it can be corrected? This is a under construction flat so I will have option to make minor corrections.

Thanks in advance.
                    North facing flat I will consider that you have taken it rightly, i.e. North while going out. The layout of the flat is very good & you can proceed. Just ensure that you don't use the toilet located adjoining to kitchen. You can use it as a bathroom though.

If possible, place the sink in the kitchen in NE part of kitchen & stove in SE.
                    Another minor thing which can be done, if possible is to place the WC in such a way that you face North. It should be similar to what has been shown in attached bathroom/toi of NW bedroom. Have it done for adjoining toi also. This though is minor.

And as flat is under-constro, ensure that you sleep in such a way that you face head towards south. Hence, make the switch & other electrical points accordingly which will be conveniently placed. TV should be on North walls. Mirror can be North & East. Wardrobes on South & West walls of the room.

If you are going to make lofts, ensure it is done primarily on South wall followed by West. Don't have lofts on North & East walls. Keep NE of flat as well as of every room as open & light as possible, while make SW heaviest.

Btw, the Master bedroom should be in SW. Though NE bedroom is biggest of all, it should not be used as m.bed in any cost.

And follow the tips which I have given here, that's all. Go ahead & buy this flat.
                    Last edited December 6 2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djalan View Post
                      Dear RA,

Should I buy this property?
                      You should not buy this flat for following reasons :-

> SW is not there, no earth element. Absence of this leads to instability & delays. This is the place where all the positive energy should stay & in absence of this area, the energy flow is disrupted;

> There is kitchen in Brahmasthan. After NE, this one is critical for harmonizing of vibes in the house. Fire in the location will disrupt the flow, which is not good. Having kitchen here leads to health issues, especially related to abdomen, liver & kidneys.

Always remember, the energy axis is from NE - Brahmasthan - SW & any major defect here causes grave issues. As there is severe probs in SW & Brahmasthan as mentioned above, it is best to avoid this property.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X