Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Main entrance north east but balcony south west

Hi Real,

Here is the attached image for the flat i wanted your guidance please.Kindly help me urgently,sorry for saying this but getting totally confused and losing very limited and precious time.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Analyze this plan please

Hi RE,

I have been reading your posts and they are interesting.

Can you please analyze the attached plan and let me know your opinion ?

Also, if the house has doshams like North-East cuts and South-west cuts, is it OK to own them and not live there ? like renting it or not using it ?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Real,

Can you help me if the attached floor plan is in accordance with Vaastu?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punebuys
    Hi Real,

Can you help me if the attached floor plan is in accordance with Vaastu?

I am not an expert and all.. Just learning a few things about Vaastu. IMO, this looks a simple case of North-East cut as mentioned by several people before. The Kitchen doesn't look to be in the correct place as well. Please check with experts to confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marck11
    I am not an expert and all.. Just learning a few things about Vaastu. IMO, this looks a simple case of North-East cut as mentioned by several people before. The Kitchen doesn't look to be in the correct place as well. Please check with experts to confirm.

hi realacres; please help & guide

floor plan is in #814

In a post on 19-06-12 #355 Page 36 in reply to Terrifficm realacres; mentioned -
    Yes, but actually there is a balcony in NE, which is good (keep tulsi plant here & lit incense stick in front of it daily) & another one in SW, which should be made heavy by putting plants, especially palms.

So in my plan there is a cut in the NE direction, but there is a balcony so this is confusing me. I have limited knowlede and would like help please. :)

I know kitchen is not in the best place but how to explain the same to builder ;)

What percentage is it Vaastu ?

realacres; the property is megapolis splendour A21

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetan86
    Hello realacres,

I am planning to buy flat and its floor plans are attached. Could you please let me know which is the better one??
    I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
    Attaching the another plan in next post.

First of all, the flat is in sub-direction as seen from the floor plan.
    Next, the North or direction of Kuber, lord of wealth is completely cut. Major defects like cut, kitchen or toilet in north leads to financial probs & in your case it is not just cut, but entire North is gone !!
    And more importantly, kitchen is in NE, very dangerous.

Overall, it is best to avoid this flat even if given for free.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetan86
    Above one is titled.
    Another plan is with this attachment.
    In below floor plan, planning to put stove in such a way that lady will face east direction.
    Could you please let me know which one is fine??

Thanks,
    Chetan

The most major probs here are :-

> Entrance is in SE, East facing which is bad. All the opportunities are burnt even before reaching you or rather it is loss of opportunities,

> There is toilet in SW. This risks the stability in terms of career, finance & major cut in NW leads to confusion & lack of decision making.

Overall, not good property to buy. Ofcourse the kitchen is good but above mentioned 2 factors negate all good benefits arising from kitchen in SE & terrace in NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REstate1
    Dear RA,

Please suggest if this apartment plan is ok as per Vastu. I'm looking to purchase this for my own residence. thanks for the help!

Overall floor plan is good, small cut in SE is there but since kitchen is in SE, not to worry much about it. Had there not been that toi/bath in North, it would have been really good floor plan.
    If you get a flat similar to this one but doesn't have toilet in North, opt for that. If not, then in this particular case, opt for top floor & remove the North toilet. You can however use it max to max for bathing purpose only. Ensure you keep raw sea salt here & replace it every 15 days & the tiles in bathroom has to be light in colors & surely not in black, red color.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navpra
    Hi Realacres,

Please let me know your comments and suggestion on the vastu of flat which i have attached below . Type A-25 1170 SQT.
    FLATTYPE A-25

I feel type A20-A23 will be better bet due to absence of toilet on North & entrance being North facing in NE. If you can upload the complete floor plans for these flats, it will be useful.
    I won't recommend A-25 due to improper locations of toilets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cloudforest
    Hello Real Acres,

I am following your post for quite some time.
    I am going to purchase a flat in a couple of days.
    I have attached two plans for your perusal.
    Kindly have a look, and let me know the one which is best according to vaastu.
    Please guide. Your reply would be very helpful in making the decision.

Thanks

First of all both the flats are in sub-direction, which itself isn't good.

> In first flat, SW is completely cut, leads to instability in life. Not recommended;

> In second flat, entrance is in NW corner, North (tilt) facing which again is not good. Add to it the toilet in North-NE, which makes it even worse.

For these reasons, it is best to drop both of them & remember these 2 things :-

# There is no solution for major defect in energy axis of Vaastu i.e NE-Brahmasthan-SW,

# Never look at properties which are in sub-direction.

all,

Will respond to remaining queries shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • YOur guidance appreciated for a purchase

Originally Posted by anitapal
    Thank you, realacres. What about the very first one. Its a different builder. Its the white sketch.

It is disappointing not to find an apartment and wish the builders paid more attention to vastu. But you are right, well being por need and dear ones is very important.
    Thank you

Realacresji,

What do you think of the following apartment? We plan to rent leading to purchase. Thank you for your help.

Anitapal
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    First of all, the flat is in sub-direction as seen from the floor plan.
    Next, the North or direction of Kuber, lord of wealth is completely cut. Major defects like cut, kitchen or toilet in north leads to financial probs & in your case it is not just cut, but entire North is gone !!
    And more importantly, kitchen is in NE, very dangerous.

Overall, it is best to avoid this flat even if given for free.

Sorry if I may sound rude but is this not superstitions. We live in 21st century, where we have ICBMs and satellites and we are talking about kitchen in NE!! Seriously???

God save this country!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Sorry if I may sound rude but is this not superstitions. We live in 21st century, where we have ICBMs and satellites and we are talking about kitchen in NE!! Seriously???

God save this country!

Well, the satellites of 2013 can't find a way to build a non-rusting Iron pillar rite ? Just because we live in 2013 doesn't mean we can dismiss something that is in Indian tradition because it is not accepted by the west..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravrk12
    Hi Real,

Here is the attached image for the flat i wanted your guidance please.Kindly help me urgently,sorry for saying this but getting totally confused and losing very limited and precious time.

Where are the directions man ?
    Can't help unless I get the directions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshh
    Dear Ra sir,

Please check for 2bhk vaastu of attached type.

Each & every flat mentioned has toilet in N-NE. It is therefore best to reject all of them.
    CommentQuote