Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by want2buy
    Hi,

I am staying in one bedroom apartment for last 2 months and am experiencing financial, legal and health issues. Please advise if there is vastu dosh which is creating trouble for me.

Thank You So Much!
    There are many issues with this house. They are as follows :-

> First, from your directions mentioned, the flat is in sub-direction which is very bad,

> North, which is the direction of Lord Kuber, God of wealth is completely cut. Absence of North, toilet or kitchen in North leads to financial probs.

There are some more, but the above 2 issues are very grave & there is no remedial solutions for it. The only solution for this is to shift out of this house ASAP. The sooner the better.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by RealSouth
      Hey Realacres,

Please take some time to provide your views on this.

Have a Safe and Happy Diwali !!!
      All are hopeless. No point in buying any of these.

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
        I am waiting your comments as senior person for this lay out...
        can you plz explain + &_ points for this project in GATEWAY TOWERS,PUNE.....
        thanks....
        Attached file PDF plz.

savvy_v
        [/QUOTE]

Hi REAL ACRE....
        I am awaiting your feedback on this lay out , would you please comment on this layout & floor plan plz.
        Eagerly waiting your valuable advise.
        Thanks RE....
        savvy_v
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
          Hi REAL ACRE....
          I am awaiting your feedback on this lay out , would you please comment on this layout & floor plan plz.
          Eagerly waiting your valuable advise.
          Thanks RE....
          savvy_v
          Hi Savvy_v,

Seems I just saw preview post & closed window, hence posting didn't happen .
          Coming to your floor plan, man avoid this. The reasons are as follows :-

SW is cut, & the corner is occupied by toi/bath;
          Toilet in NE.

Then there are other issues too, like complete absence of NW, kitchen in S-SW etc. But the points above in Italic should suffice to cancel the purchase of the flat.

And I would like to inform that I have been to Amonora site, seen the floor plans & layouts of all the on-going & completed towers. Though physically they may look good, Vastu wise Amanora is hopeless. Not a single flat in entire township till date is good according to Vastushastra principles. And it is not only with Amanora per se but even Nanded City, Blue Ridge, Megapolis etc. suffer from same issues. I really wonder how builder constructs several hundred to few thousand flats in such townships, & not even single one is good according to Vastushastra. There is something wrong with Pune builders. Situation & awareness about Vastushastra is more in South India, you start moving North, & it gets worse.
          Sometimes I feel that I should myself become a builder so that I will be able to build according to Vastushastra norms.
          Last edited December 9 2012, 11:28 AM.

Comment

South facing windows

Hi Realacres

Good work..

We all know that flat having main door facing south (allowing south light in house) is worst...the same rule applies for windows too? I have seen a flat having most windows facing south...ie they allow south light to come in...

Should I avoid the flat?

Thanks in advance

Vivek

Comment

Advise on the new flat

Hi,

can you please comment on the flat i have recently bought with respect to its direction.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi RA,

I am planning to book flat in Goldville, have finalized the flat on third floor. Attached is the floor plan of the flat, can you advice if it meets with the Vastu shastra, if not whal all are flaws in it and what can be done to address it.

Thanks in advance and really appriciate your guidance in this forum.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi RA,

After hibernating for last couple of months, I am back with another floor plan to get you views on from vastu perspective. Here's the plan.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vastu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	2183019

Entrance - South East - East facing (Not so good)
                  NE - No kitchen/toilet
                  Bramhasthan - Almost empty except a wash basin
                  SW - Master Bed (Attached toilet in West)
                  NW - Kids bed
                  South - Study/Sr Citizen's room

Not a perfect layout but I am somehow leaning towards this option. Let me know your views on this please.

P.S. SE corner has a kitchen but of the adjacent flat.

Looking forward to your comments.
                  Last edited December 24 2012, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Hi RA,

Whatever i could gather from this informative forum, I intend to start construction of a house as per the attached plan. (corner plot having a road on the south and east)
                    There is huge lake/water body abutting road on east side. Since construction has not yet started, changed are possible.

Could you please opine/comment on the proposed plan; how does it score on the VAASTU SCALE or should i go ahead with this plan?

Thanks a lot for helping/guiding so many people with your valuable insights. . .
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited December 28 2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by viveks123 View Post
                      Hi Realacres

Good work..

We all know that flat having main door facing south (allowing south light in house) is worst...the same rule applies for windows too? I have seen a flat having most windows facing south...ie they allow south light to come in...

Should I avoid the flat?

Thanks in advance

Vivek
                      If you have South facing windows & doors, do the following :-

> Keep the windows & doors closed as much as possible,
                      > Use dark brown colored curtains,
                      > Best would be to use tinted films or tinted glass here to avoid bad effects of UV rays.

And only south facing doors or windows don't make flat good or bad. Rest of the things like direction of flat, location of rooms, type of land, elevation etc. all matters. The best would be to upload the floor plan of your flat here so as to make precise calculations for it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X