Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by ashucachi
    Hi,

can you please comment on the flat i have recently bought with respect to its direction.
    The entire SW is missing. Not good. See if you can shift to some another flat.
    There are other probs too but this is the major & critical one.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Drmhome2014
      Hi RA,

I am planning to book flat in Goldville, have finalized the flat on third floor. Attached is the floor plan of the flat, can you advice if it meets with the Vastu shastra, if not whal all are flaws in it and what can be done to address it.

Thanks in advance and really appriciate your guidance in this forum.
      The major flaw in this flat is major portion of SW is completely cut which is not good for stability. Other issue is major cut in NW which leads to loss of opportunities & confusion.
      The only good part in the flat is NE.
      But due to absence of SW, it is recommended to avoid it.
      I reiterate that there is no solution for major probs in NE, Brahmasthan & SW.

Comment

Originally posted by persqfeet
        Hi RA,

After hibernating for last couple of months, I am back with another floor plan to get you views on from vastu perspective. Here's the plan.
        The kitchen occupies part of NE, Brahmasthan & North which is bad,
        There is bath/toi bang in North which is bad as it leads to wealth loss/wastage,
        The entrance is bad. SE entrance burns out opportunities & growth prospects. The only location which is good in SE is South facing, 4th house from SE,
        The adjoining kitchen shouldn't matter as it is not part of your house, though some effect surely will be there,

The living, terrace, bedrooms are OK, but kitchen, entrance & common bath are not good. See the brahmasthan also eats part of both bath & kitchen. Hence it is not advised to buy this flat.

Comment

Originally posted by santdas54
          Hi RA,

Whatever i could gather from this informative forum, I intend to start construction of a house as per the attached plan. (corner plot having a road on the south and east)
          There is huge lake/water body abutting road on east side. Since construction has not yet started, changed are possible.

Could you please opine/comment on the proposed plan; how does it score on the VAASTU SCALE or should i go ahead with this plan?

Thanks a lot for helping/guiding so many people with your valuable insights. . .
          Your plan will require more time. Will put in detail the calculations for your plan soon. Please bear me with me till then. Thanks.

Comment

Gents,

Can someone help me on Vaastu tips (How to improve my self)

1. Have a lot of bad ideas.
            2. Very selfish thinking I have.
            3. My act - Loot others
            4. Forget God - I can make myself a King.
            5. Kill wife and keep enjoying with G/Fs.
            6. Cheat the people
            7. No time for praying.
            8. Daaru - Sharaab- Shabaaab

Gents, I know these are wrong things leads to ........hell.

Suggest, HOW TO IMPROVE MY-SELF BY VAASTU.

Comment

Need advice....

Hi RA,
              Below is the house for which I need vaastu advice.
              1. Existing issues & their impact.
              2. Remedy (with minimal alteration)

Based on my awareness I know few things such that this plot/house has stairs in NE which is not correct. However a detailed analysis from an expert like u will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rakesh_sahu View Post
                Hi RA,
                Below is the house for which I need vaastu advice.
                1. Existing issues & their impact.
                2. Remedy (with minimal alteration)

Based on my awareness I know few things such that this plot/house has stairs in NE which is not correct. However a detailed analysis from an expert like u will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
                Stairs in NE leads to financial & health probs, especially migraine. NE is area from where energy enters the house & if this is blocked, Vastu becomes almost life-less. If you have not brought this house, don't buy in anycase.

I can give some remedies if stairs are of wood, or iron; but if they are regular ones i.e. bricks & concrete, then sorry man, no remedies. Ofcourse, there are some like putting 'Pava/Basuri' below the stairs, painting it in white/cream & having a spot light focussed on stairs. But these will only have minimal impact, best is to get rid of the stairs & put them at SW.

Comment

Thanks man! BTW, my parents are living in this house for last 15 years
                  Had plan to move stairs to SW. However other than that, any thing else which can be fixed / remedy be applied.
                  Stairs are concrete based and will have to be do away....

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Stairs in NE leads to financial & health probs, especially migraine. NE is area from where energy enters the house & if this is blocked, Vastu becomes almost life-less. If you have not brought this house, don't buy in anycase.

I can give some remedies if stairs are of wood, or iron; but if they are regular ones i.e. bricks & concrete, then sorry man, no remedies. Ofcourse, there are some like putting 'Pava/Basuri' below the stairs, painting it in white/cream & having a spot light focussed on stairs. But these will only have minimal impact, best is to get rid of the stairs & put them at SW.

Comment

Hello RA,

I came to the forum through google.I am searching for home in mumbai western suburbs.I need your help to check Vastu Comliance.Enclosing the floor plan please guide for which flat I should go
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited January 8 2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Vastu Guide

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      Your plan will require more time. Will put in detail the calculations for your plan soon. Please bear me with me till then. Thanks.
                      Dear RA,
                      I am eagerly waiting for your advice and held up to proceed further. Spare some of your valuable time as being done over the years.
                      Thanks..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X