Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hi Richa,

You have correctly said that there is big vastudosha in Brahmasthan (centre) as there is a toilet located in this place. But as a friend, let me frankly tell you that there is ENERGY AXIS which flows from NE to SW via Brahmasthan. Having any dosha in Brahmasthan blocks positive vibes & opportunities for you.

There is no solution for any Vastudosha if it is in NE, Brahmasthan & SW.

Besides this, the entire SW area of your house is cut. This leads to instability in life.

The M.bed is in SE. This leads to petty quarrels in the family especially between the hubby & wife who sleep here.

The entrance door though is North facing is located in NW area, which is bad.

Now, ask yourself:-

> Is there quarrel within the members of family for no reason??

> Is there frustration building up within for which you don't know the exact reason?

> Money comes but you don't know where it goes. In short, the savings are very less compared to the incomes.

> Do you think that you had some opportunity which you missed by a fraction or say you were over-looked in case of promotion, perks etc. in your workplace?

> Does some of your family members continuously have some or the other health probs, some related with stomach?

> Do you think that even if you do good in your personal as well as professional life, it never gets noticed or even worse you are adversely rewarded for it?

If you think the answers of the questions above is YES, then without wasting, change your house, even if it means to stay on rent elsewhere. After you shift out & go into better house according to Vastu principles, you will notice positive difference in your life. Sell off this flat & then buy a new one.

The early you shift, the better.

* PS:- As said before, we are friends here, so SIRs please.

I understand what you meant and affirm that everything you mentioned happens. You would also agree that buying a new house in Mumbai is difficult task. I am definitely considering moving to new place but would appreciate if you could provide intermediate solution which I can do till I can move out.
    Thanks in Advance
    CommentQuote
    Hi Dipti,

Here are the findings:-

> Entrance door is in SE, east facing which is bad. This gives rise to tensions within the family, friends & relatives for no reason. Causes damage to relationships. Being a place of 'Agni', all the good things which were meant for you get burnt here.

> There is terrace in SW area. This means the heaviest area of the house has become the lightest. Having light SW or cut in SW leads to a life which is unstable, be it finance, career or education.

> The centre of North has 2 toilets/baths. North is the direction of Lord Kuber & having Vastudosha here will never make one prosperous or wealthy.

> M.bed is in NW, Vayu area. Having m.bed here results in confusion of mind + in case of career, job hopping frequently is seen. The native gets less time to spend in the house (This bedroom is good only for unmarried girls or guests).

> Kitchen too is in west-SW area, not good.

All in all, except for Brahmasthan, nothing is good in this flat & the said flat is not even 40% Vastu positive. It is best NOT TO LIVE here.

Thanks a bunch Real for you help!
    Regarding confusion and tensions within family its true. Since we shifted here we are having problems with family members for no reason.
    We were planning to shift elsewhere but now will surely move out from this flat!
    If you can post the flat image which you must have prepared for concluding about the vaastu it would be helpful for me to learn.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Richa_Shri
    I understand what you meant and affirm that everything you mentioned happens. You would also agree that buying a new house in Mumbai is difficult task. I am definitely considering moving to new place but would appreciate if you could provide intermediate solution which I can do till I can move out.
    Thanks in Advance

Yes, I do understand that buying new house is not an easy task be it Mumbai or any other place. However, it is best to do the following:-

> Shift out of current house & stay elsewhere on rent,
    > Start the process of selling existing house & alongwith it scout for new Vastu compliant house,
    > Once you have sold this (current) house, use this amount to make payment towards new house.

I have said this to over 4 people & trust me they achieved in 1 yr what they couldn't in 10+ yrs.

I hope this is not difficult to follow. Just do this & tell me the difference in 3 months from the date you shift to better house even if it is on rent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dipti
    Thanks a bunch Real for you help!
    Regarding confusion and tensions within family its true. Since we shifted here we are having problems with family members for no reason.

Good to know that atleast you have now found the reason for this. I gurantee that after shifting to better place, the relations will become good & even rest of the people will wonder what went wrong earlier :D.

We were planning to shift elsewhere but now will surely move out from this flat!

Very good. I like such spirited people who strive for change for the better :).

If you can post the flat image which you must have prepared for concluding about the vaastu it would be helpful for me to learn.

Oh, deleted it :(. Anyways, will make a new one for you & post it here for your reference.

Till then if you have any other floor plans which you would like to share or interested in buying, you can post it here, I would definitely like to help.

And hey, we all are friends here, so no 'Thanks' either. I like to see people getting happy & if I can help in this, it is the best thing for me. So, shift from this house to better one, be happy which in turn will make me happy :).

* PS: My humble request to all:-

Stay away from people giving plastic pyramids, frames etc. These are all gimmicks to extract money from you. Big structural or land vastu defects can't be resolved by such things. Always remember that real advise will come only from those who will never ask for money.
    CommentQuote
  • I was searching for the house and i came across this property. U need it's ok? then the present one or....
    Richa
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I want you to consider this house also. As right now it's useless to shift into rented apartment untill and unless it's Vastu is correct. I hope you will agree with me.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Where's the pic man?
    It seems you put the address of your PC location. Upload the image here using attachment option.

Sorry Real acre.
    Thanks for your advice in my PM box .... I recollected & acted on it as far as DD properties are concerned......Thanks 1000 times...... People like u & us can do best in thinking & advising people who are confused time to time:bab (38):,and get confused other with their problems,,,isn;'it....:bab (6):

Well I am unable to send a attachment.plz can u send me ur mail iD where i can send......Plzcomment on vastu views.....
    Thanks.
    cheers
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • ATTACHED FILE.
    savvy_vhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=1655
    CommentQuote
    I was searching for the house and i came across this property. U need it's ok? then the present one or....
    Richa

Hi Richa,

Always see what is present in NE first as this is one of the most important part of the house. In this case, there is cut in NE corner, while in NE section/part of the house has toilet/bath which is very, very bad for owner & occupants. This reason is sufficient not to go further with this house. As this Vastudosha is huge, no point in seeing other Vastu defects either.

So, drop this house.
    CommentQuote
    I want you to consider this house also. As right now it's useless to shift into rented apartment untill and unless it's Vastu is correct. I hope you will agree with me.

Yes, I agree with you, no point in shifting elsewhere without seeing this, else it would be like jumping from fire & falling into valley :D.

Richa, you didn't mention the flat no. here (1 or 2). Anyways, here is analysis for both:-

For flat 1;

There is toilet/bath in North-NE section & M.bed in NE. Both are bad. SW corner too is cut & entrance is SW, west facing. Very bad, such entrance makes your life to be controlled by others, especially your enemies & rivals. Most of the bad habits like , drugs, liquor etc. start & seen in people staying in such type of houses.

Avoid it.

Flat 2;

NE is good, comes in living but SW is completely absent & M.bed is in SE, which is again bad. SW cut is major drawback in this case, followed by entrance door which though is north facing, being located in NW area is bad.

Now, common thing observed in both the flat is that there is toilet/bath in Brahmasthan of both the flats or rather it will be for entire building!! So, not a single flat worth to stay in entire building as even if other flats are mirror images, the centre will remain same which means toilet/bath in Brahmasthan will be common.

Conclusion:-

All the 3 flats mentioned in total above are not worth living. So, scouting mission continues.

Wish you all the best. For any further info, feel free to post your query here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    ATTACHED FILE.
    savvy_v

Man, what is the deflection in angle here??:bab (38): As seen, the flat is not aligned with the cardinal (main) directions, hence, the deflection needs to be known before proceeding further.
    CommentQuote
    Man, what is the deflection in angle here??:bab (38): As seen, the flat is not aligned with the cardinal (main) directions, hence, the deflection needs to be known before proceeding further.

Dear Realacre;
    i herewith attach ppt in ur private box.
    thanks
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote

Dear RA ppt is here.
    Since the file is too BIG I am unable to send the attachment is in PPT,plz give me ur e-mail id to send.
    I have purchased flat in sector 31-
    I have joined 2 flats in thisbldg,and the area is 2000 sq feet.I appreciate ur values from vastu shastra point of view.
    thanks....
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote

USSSSSH,https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=1679
    At last i have attached PDF file.
    Plz give ur valuable suggestions, which I appreciate always....:D
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    USSSSSH,https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=1679
    At last i have attached PDF file.
    Plz give ur valuable suggestions, which I appreciate always....:D
    savvy_v

First, the house deflection in exact angle is not known. I am still awaiting your answer on this. Now based on the image in pdf, it is very clear that there is a cut + toilet in NE section of the flat, which is bad.
    CommentQuote