Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    For cut in NW, following things should be done to reduce impact :-

> The walls in North bedroom has to be white in color,

> Better if you place some white colored flower frame or have artificial flowers of white color in a vase which can be placed near the West walls of this bedroom. Ensure though that the flower has to be in pair especially since it falls in bedroom. So have picture with 2 white flowers or 2 artificial flowers (real flowers is best but dried one should not be kept, hence the other solution which is practical & cost effective).

Thanks realacres for your help!!
    You are doing great job!!! You are helping so many people and trying to build a very good and harmonious societies. 1000+ kudos to you!!
    CommentQuote
    Toilet in NE, kitchen in SW. Entire energy axis is dead.
    Avoid it at all costs.

RA Thx for valuable Tips!

Dhanyawad tumachya molachya sallyasathi
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,
    I have purchased a 1bhk flat recently, and after shifting to this house for Last 3 months I am suffering financially. I am regularly reading your posts and came to know that the NE cut can lead to financial problems. In my case the same thing is happening. So I request you to kindly go through the attached plan & suggest me some remedy to get me out of this problems.

thanks in advance.
    Rajnikant
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Need Vastu feedback for Rowhouse

Hi, I'm planning to buy new row house. I have attached its ground floor plan. I see some issues according to some vastu tips that I got from this site.But also I'm ready to make modification in this row house, so if you have any ideas please let me know.
    1) Kitchen is on north east side - very much confused because of this, what can be remedy or if want to move kitchen in different direction?
    2) Cut on South-West side -
    3) Directions of the sitting arrangements in Living room
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Apartment 911

Hi,

I am new to this forum and first time buyer. Could you please review attached layout and advise its Vastu compliance.

Thanks,
    Amar
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marck11
    Thank you Sir..

Can you throw your opinion on the attached plan ?

Toilet in North, toi & cut in SW with entrance in SW part which is West facing which is bad. The only good part is kitchen but rest of the issues are so bad that its best to avoid buying it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetan86
    Thanks realacres for your help!!
    You are doing great job!!! You are helping so many people and trying to build a very good and harmonious societies. 1000+ kudos to you!!

Thanks for kind words man. Please spread the message about this wonderful science of Vaastushastra. If everyone's house is happy & beautiful, then India will also become wonderful. :)

Originally Posted by vsneha2007
    RA Thx for valuable Tips!

You're welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaimika
    Dear RA,
    I have purchased a 1bhk flat recently, and after shifting to this house for Last 3 months I am suffering financially. I am regularly reading your posts and came to know that the NE cut can lead to financial problems. In my case the same thing is happening. So I request you to kindly go through the attached plan & suggest me some remedy to get me out of this problems.

thanks in advance.
    Rajnikant

In your case, it is not just cut in NE but toilet/bath in NE also leads to not only financial probs but even serious health probs. The only solution for this is to sell off this flat & shift to better house. Till then, stay on rent in good house as per Vaastu norms immediately. Put this flat on sale as giving it on rent won't be good idea either as the name will still be there on the property. I know this may be tough for you but better you do it now than repent for your entire life.

As said before, NE-Brahmasthan-SW are critical parts of house & any flaw here is disastrous for the person.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vasu007
    Hi, I'm planning to buy new row house. I have attached its ground floor plan. I see some issues according to some vastu tips that I got from this site.But also I'm ready to make modification in this row house, so if you have any ideas please let me know.
    1) Kitchen is on north east side - very much confused because of this, what can be remedy or if want to move kitchen in different direction?

No remedy if kitchen remains in NE. If you want to shift, it needs to go to SE.

2) Cut on South-West side -

No remedy here too.

3) Directions of the sitting arrangements in Living room

That's minor, can be modified. But here are major issues in this row house :-

> Entrance is in SW, South facing. Any entrance in SW is very bad, be it South facing or West facing,

> More open space in South compared ot North & East which again isn't good,

> Having bedroom above kitchen is bad, especially for the one who occupies this bedroom. It affects the state of the mind,

> There is toilet/bath in SE on 1st floor which again is bad. Even if kitchen is taken to SE, there will be toi above it which is very bad,

> Not a single bedroom amongst the 3 including 1st floor one is fit to be used as M.bed.

In this entire house, except for the location of staircase, nothing is good, even if you shift kitchen as the external plot parameters can't be modified. It will be best if you avoid buying this row house altogether.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarpandey
    Hi,

I am new to this forum and first time buyer. Could you please review attached layout and advise its Vastu compliance.

Thanks,
    Amar

First of all, there seems some deviation in main angle as per directions shown in floor plan. Confirm what is the exact angle here. If it is in sub direction with major deviation, drop it.
    Considering the flat has no or very low <10 deg deviation, here are 2 major flaws in the flat:-

> Major cut in NE,

> A toilet in North.

No doubt there are good things like 2 bedrooms, each in SW & NW and have their attached toi in West. The brahmasthan is also good & so is the entrance door position. But I am more concerned about the cut in NE which is to significant level. Hence it is best to avoid buying this property.
    CommentQuote
  • Good article for all the scientific explanations of vastu .

DIVINE VASTU - Logical and Scientific Vastu - Fremont, CA

Mahesh
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Realacres,
    This is the floorplan that i am currently residing in for rent.can you please let me know the pros and cons of this.There are two bathrooms as indicated . As we are using CBR as pooja , we are not using the bathroom in that room. we ahve kept the wardrobe also empty there as it is NE.As we do not have any kids yet,we have put a bed in CBR and any guests sleep there but we all use the common bathroom only.The GBR(very small) kind of study room is a kind of store room for us and guests use the wardrobes in that room.Regarding kitchen, we have provision for cooking either facing west/south but not east. there is no platform put on the east wall. Can you please tell the alternative / remedy for this.
    We are planning to shift out in feb to a new home , but if the vastu is good and no issues,we are willing to stay back for some more time here as this is very near to the main road.

CommentQuote
  • Attach]36419
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lanmai
    Attach]36419

IREF™ Indian Real Estate Forum - www.indianrealestateforum.com - FAQ: Reading and Posting Messages

How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.

What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?

In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too. after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too. after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too. after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.
    CommentQuote
    In your case, it is not just cut in NE but toilet/bath in NE also leads to not only financial probs but even serious health probs. The only solution for this is to sell off this flat & shift to better house. Till then, stay on rent in good house as per Vaastu norms immediately. Put this flat on sale as giving it on rent won't be good idea either as the name will still be there on the property. I know this may be tough for you but better you do it now than repent for your entire life.

As said before, NE-Brahmasthan-SW are critical parts of house & any flaw here is disastrous for the person.

Dear RA,

THANKS for your kind Advice, but I have just shifted to this house from a Rented house with my family, & could not be possible to shift again & again at least for 6 month to 1 year. so I sincerly request you to kindly provide me some remedy, I forgot to tell you that I have applied some remedies by reading your advices to others in this forum.

1) Raw salt filled plastic bawls in bath & WC

2) Painted the windows on NE Wall with YELLOW Colour with yellow curtains & hanging crystal balls, so that rising sun rays comming into the house with seven colors passing through the crystal ball.

3) Painted my NW Door with silver colour from outside & fixing Toran of green & white shed with RUDRAKSH Hanging on the Toran. Toran having pic.of Loard ganesha on the center.

looking to the above please advice me can i stay in this house atleast for 1 year.

Thanks in advance.
    Rajnikant
    CommentQuote