Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1785 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jaimika
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Thank you very much Dear RA for your advice. I have already advice him to shift from this house & he is also trying to find the best house according to vastu.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Thanks again.
    RAJNIKANT PATHAK

Feels good to know about this & trust me man, you too will feel happy once these people feel good. These type of things gives long lasting happiness. Makes life worth living. :)
    CommentQuote
  • All,

I need vastu suggestions on an apartment. how do i attach a plan?insert link or insert image?
    CommentQuote
  • vsneha2007,

would you tell me, how do you add images or attachments?
    CommentQuote
  • All,

Please refer to below apartment layout and provide inputs on vastu?

what are pros/cons? please help because i have seen many people have benefited by this thread.

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • All,

Please find apt layout in above link and provide your inputs on vastu...
    CommentQuote

• Dear RA,
    Exept kitchen in SE & MB in SW everything is not according to vastu.
    1 - Cut in North
    2- TOI. In North & SSE Zone.
    3 - CUT in South
    4 - Staires in NNE also bed room in NE is also not good unless it is used for childrens or for Study/Puja room.
    5. Sitting/Dining is also falling in Brahma which is also creat vastu fault.
    Hence according to me it should be avoided, am I correct RA??

Thanks....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    This is also an option. You can surely grow vegetables, crops in this area. But ensure that it doesn't consists of big trees like mango, coconuts etc.
    You will be having a compound wall in between on orange line, so no issues even if you have green house here for farming.

One important aspect :-

You need to have entrance from NE part of the plot, East facing only. Just because road is near SE in this case shouldn't create gate in SE, east facing. In short, you will have to pass through this East plot meant for farming to enter the compound.
    Please let me know if it is clear.

Thanks a lot, Real Acres. Appreciate the effort you take in responding to (everyone’s) queries!
    Problem is I have already planted a whole bunch of gooseberry bushes in the western part of the plot.
    Now that doesn’t really leave me with any options does it! :)
    How about the new location for the house as in the diagram? It’s more or less at the NE corner of the newly created (rectangular) plot. They say that the SW corner is the best, but that would result in a twisting-turning road leading from the NE corner to the SW corner; in other words, a neat network of roads inside the plot ;)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Buying a flat where accidental death has ocurred

Recently, my friend came across a good deal but just before going ahead, he heard some rumors about accidental death in this flat. This flat was given on rent and a young guy while talking on said to have fallen from the balcony of the flat.

The exact reason is not known, this may be suicide or accident.

Should he buy such flat ? Whats the Vastu perspective for such flat with this history ?

What i think is the same thing might have happened on the land on which so many societies are built. No one knows the history of last 20-50 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RealAcres

I am new to this forum and I have almost read all the 95 pages so far over the last couple of days diligently. I have become a fan of yours and respect your detailed knowledge of vastu as is evident from the no of posts addressed to you by the forum members so far. I need your help in deciding whether to purchase this flat in Hyderabad for my mother who is 73 yrs old. I will be also staying with her. This flat will be just for the two of us.

As requested attached is the plan of the flat. The plan is accurate and has been properly dimensioned and I have also accurately proportioned it in the 9 square pattern as per vastu requirements. Please let us know the vastu properties of the flat in detail for rental/sale purposes.
    Some basic details
    1. Flat entrance faces almost South - slight deviation by 3 degrees
    2. Entire apartment complex faces almost North
    3. This flat is between two adjacent apartments.
    4. Front part of flat entrance is facing an open space. There is no lift or staircase in front of the flat entrance

I have marked the center point of the flat as per the 9 square pattern. Please let us know if this flat is suitable for rental/purchase

If any alterations have to be done I can get them done with flat owner. More than rental I am actually inclined towards purchasing this flat. Please analyze the vastu condition of this flat with the purchase element in mind.

With kind regards
    Bubbu64

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The floor plan which you made for house is good one (except having toilet adjoining kitchen). However, the biggest concern is regarding the entrance to the plot & extension of the plot.
    In this case, not only entrance is from SW part, West facing but there is extension in SW part of the plot, which isn't good. This repels positive energy & increase negative forces. Such entrances are good only for those involved in illicit businesses but only for 5 years after which heavy downfall starts.

In my opinion, rather than building here, it would be best to sell off this plot & buy a new plot elsewhere as per Vaastu & then build on it. It is not at all advisable to stay in properties whose entrance is in SW.

Thank you so much RA for your valuable advice. I must say that you are doing wonderful social service.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bubbu64
    Dear RealAcres

I am new to this forum and I have almost read all the 95 pages so far over the last couple of days diligently. I have become a fan of yours and respect your detailed knowledge of vastu as is evident from the no of posts addressed to you by the forum members so far. I need your help in deciding whether to purchase this flat in Hyderabad for my mother who is 73 yrs old. I will be also staying with her. This flat will be just for the two of us.

As requested attached is the plan of the flat. The plan is accurate and has been properly dimensioned and I have also accurately proportioned it in the 9 square pattern as per vastu requirements. Please let us know the vastu properties of the flat in detail for rental/sale purposes.
    Some basic details
    1. Flat entrance faces almost South - slight deviation by 3 degrees
    2. Entire apartment complex faces almost North
    3. This flat is between two adjacent apartments.
    4. Front part of flat entrance is facing an open space. There is no lift or staircase in front of the flat entrance

I have marked the center point of the flat as per the 9 square pattern. Please let us know if this flat is suitable for rental/purchase

If any alterations have to be done I can get them done with flat owner. More than rental I am actually inclined towards purchasing this flat. Please analyze the vastu condition of this flat with the purchase element in mind.

With kind regards
    Bubbu64

Dear RealAcres

Appreciate ur views on my queries posted for the proposed flat I need to buy asap for my aged mother. Please let me know at the earliest whether its vastu compliant and if any modifications need to be done. I seek ur urgent help in this matter as the flat owner is running out of patience as I had to avoid his queries for the past 5 weeks whether I am buying this flat or not. As the flat is in a prime area I need ur valued inputs as soon as possible.

Regards
    bubbu64
    CommentQuote
  • DEAR BUBBU64

I am not expert as RA, but according some points must check with before buying this flat are followings.

1- Entrance of SW Facing south - -- Not Good.
    2- Toilet adjoing Kitchne in East --- Lack of esteem.
    3_ kitchen platform in Norther side of South East zone, Also facing while cooking is North is totaly against vastu.
    Just above three poinst are quite enough to avoid this flat, BUT FIRST PLEASE TAKE ADVICE OF OUR FRIEND R.A. if He allow then only you go for it. am I right RA???

THANKS.
    2-
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu for house in gaumukh plot

Hi R.A,

I have purchased a plot (plot 77) as enclosed in the attachment. I would like to have your opinion on this plot. I intend to build a house for own use. The plot is east facing gaumukh plot. Please let me know your opinion on all aspects and suggest remedial measures if any.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaimika
    DEAR BUBBU64

I am not expert as RA, but according some points must check with before buying this flat are followings.

1- Entrance of SW Facing south - -- Not Good.
    2- Toilet adjoing Kitchne in East --- Lack of esteem.
    3_ kitchen platform in Norther side of South East zone, Also facing while cooking is North is totaly against vastu.
    Just above three poinst are quite enough to avoid this flat, BUT FIRST PLEASE TAKE ADVICE OF OUR FRIEND R.A. if He allow then only you go for it. am I right RA???

THANKS.
    2-

Thanks Jaimika

I wish to state that I can get the flat remodeled with respect to the kitchen and the toilet next to the kitchen. Those two items are not really fixed i.e. i can get them relocated. So given that in mind I wish RA and you take a relook at the plan and suggest if any modifications need to be done. So I would request RA and you please give me your vastu views on this flat with that (modifications) in mind. I would really request RA to come on board asap so that I can convey that to the flat owner whether I am purchasing this flat or flat. This is long overdue with the flat owner. RA please respond as soon as possible.

Regards
    bubbu64
    CommentQuote