Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bubbu64
    Thanks Jaimika

I wish to state that I can get the flat remodeled with respect to the kitchen and the toilet next to the kitchen. Those two items are not really fixed i.e. i can get them relocated. So given that in mind I wish RA and you take a relook at the plan and suggest if any modifications need to be done. So I would request RA and you please give me your vastu views on this flat with that (modifications) in mind. I would really request RA to come on board asap so that I can convey that to the flat owner whether I am purchasing this flat or flat. This is long overdue with the flat owner. RA please respond as soon as possible.

Regards
    bubbu64

====================================================================
    Dear Bubu64/ RA
    Enclosing herewith the remodeled plan for existing flat. Please note that I hv tried my best to make the home vastu complient so that you can get the fruitful results, BUT STILL I INSIST YOU TO TAKE ADVICE OF OUR FRIEND RA.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Dear RA,
    Please give your comments whether the remodeled plan by me is OK???

tHANKS
    RAJNIKANT/JAIMIKA
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA

I still haven't received your reply ever since my first post here in this forum requesting you go thru the plan of the flat I propose to buy. However some other forum member-"jaimika" has given me her suggestions and I have made a revised plan of the flat accordingly. However I would still earnestly you to look at both the original and the revised plans of the flat and let me know if the flat is suitable to purchase. I need to know your valued comments as soon as possible as I have already delayed my decision to the existing flat owner whether I should purchase this flat or not. I please implore you to give your valued comments as soon as possible. Attached is a revised plan for your kind perusal. Thanks

Regards
    bubbu64
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA
    Please let me know if this flat is suitable for purchase with the modifications i have made. Please also let me know if any more modifications need to be made. I need your reply as soon as possible as I need to tell the seller in the next one week if I am buying his flat or not. I hope u will give me a reply as soon as possible
    Regards
    vastuq
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone request RA (realacres) who seems to be a expert on Vastu to come forward to the vastu tips sections and given his view on my query. I find that RA is busy providing real estate advice in the other forum pages but I find that he is desisting from providing advice for those looking for vastu advice. I also find that the moderator is censoring any comment which so as much criticizes anyone in this forum. I wonder if there is any freedom of speech here.
    Dear RA do let me know if you have decided not to provide any advice about vastu to ur member here. If so I can look elsewhere.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,

Thanks for your such valuable inputs in this forum, I have really enjoyed and learnt a lot from your posts and suggestions.

However I have a delima of my own and would love to hear your expert viewpoints on the plans I have attached.

there are 3 Properties that I have shortlisted, One is a Villa, the other is a Duplex Penthouse and the third is an appartment.

which as per your experience would be a best in terms of Vastu and why?

Also a few pointers to help you understand the Villa Plan,
    1> The Slope of the land is towards the east with more on the north east side.
    2> Septic Tank is towards the South west of the plot
    3> Underground Water sump is towatrds the North East of the house.

Thanks a Ton in advance for all your time and help in this regard.
    CommentQuote

• The first floor plan doesn't mention directions, so can't comment.
    The 2nd one has the biggest flaw which is related to position of toilets, there are 2 which fall in North, while 2nd is N-NE. This is one of major factor which leads to poor finances. Either money will not come as it should or it will be wasted & at end of the day, savings will be meagre.
    Hence, avoid this flat.

* PS:- There is option 'Manage Attachement'. Use it to upload the pic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IndianFarmer
    Thanks a lot, Real Acres. Appreciate the effort you take in responding to (everyone’s) queries!
    Problem is I have already planted a whole bunch of gooseberry bushes in the western part of the plot.
    Now that doesn’t really leave me with any options does it! :)
    How about the new location for the house as in the diagram? It’s more or less at the NE corner of the newly created (rectangular) plot. They say that the SW corner is the best, but that would result in a twisting-turning road leading from the NE corner to the SW corner; in other words, a neat network of roads inside the plot ;)

This is surely not the solution man. See, house is permanent, these crops will come & go or can be transplanted. If you have already planted plants, don't kill them. What you can do is build house in SW only & park the car outside & walk in or have some golf cart of ATV here. Once you plan to replace the gooseberry, you have road built. Simple !
    Let me know if you have more queries.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realpune
    Recently, my friend came across a good deal but just before going ahead, he heard some rumors about accidental death in this flat. This flat was given on rent and a young guy while talking on said to have fallen from the balcony of the flat.

The exact reason is not known, this may be suicide or accident.

Should he buy such flat ? Whats the Vastu perspective for such flat with this history ?

What i think is the same thing might have happened on the land on which so many societies are built. No one knows the history of last 20-50 years.

The answer is NO.
    There is more of of our 'Dharma' here than Vastushastra. When one dies such death, the soul generally roams around until it gets 'Mukti'. One doesn't know whether this was first accident/suicide here or not. Seen cases where similar deaths had taken place earlier & the people who reside here, too end up with similar deaths. In one case, there was a girl who had committed suicide in her room, the flat was purchased by other family & that room was made as their daughter's room. Soon, their daughter started behaving differently, which included change in habits etc. & neighbors finally said that all those habits are same as that of the girl who committed suicide in that room. Before further damage could be done, the family shifted to other place & their daughter became normal within 2 weeks.

In US, there was case where couple lived in 1880s, they were murdered & buried in garden. In 1990s, new house was built by another family here & ghostly experience started to take place. They called experts & fitted high freq cams which recorded the images which looked same as those couple !! In US, you get land history of atleast 100 years, difficult in India. One prime location in Pune has flat which is unsold for past 3 years even at throw-away price as a woman had committed suicide due to mental harassment from her in-laws & some say to have seen her in parking of that building.

There are so many stories, some I have personally experienced. But this is just to say that don't buy this flat, there can be lot more to it & can be only understood if a person having good vibes makes a site visit.
    CommentQuote
    Dear RealAcres

I am new to this forum and I have almost read all the 95 pages so far over the last couple of days diligently. I have become a fan of yours and respect your detailed knowledge of vastu as is evident from the no of posts addressed to you by the forum members so far. I need your help in deciding whether to purchase this flat in Hyderabad for my mother who is 73 yrs old. I will be also staying with her. This flat will be just for the two of us.

As requested attached is the plan of the flat. The plan is accurate and has been properly dimensioned and I have also accurately proportioned it in the 9 square pattern as per vastu requirements. Please let us know the vastu properties of the flat in detail for rental/sale purposes.
    Some basic details
    1. Flat entrance faces almost South - slight deviation by 3 degrees
    2. Entire apartment complex faces almost North
    3. This flat is between two adjacent apartments.
    4. Front part of flat entrance is facing an open space. There is no lift or staircase in front of the flat entrance

I have marked the center point of the flat as per the 9 square pattern. Please let us know if this flat is suitable for rental/purchase

If any alterations have to be done I can get them done with flat owner. More than rental I am actually inclined towards purchasing this flat. Please analyze the vastu condition of this flat with the purchase element in mind.

With kind regards
    Bubbu64

The biggest problems here are :-

> Entrance is in SW. It doesn't matter whether it is South facing or West facing when it lies in SW part. This is never, ever recommended & better stay away from it as such entrances are ruled by evil forces, whereby you will find loosing control on your own life,

> There are 2 bedrooms, one is NW which is OK, while other is NE. However, absence of bedroom in SW is not recommended. The SW here is living, a public area, while North area is private area (bedrooms). In reality, it should have been reverse of it.

Except for kitchen, there is nothing good about this flat & best to avoid buying it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adsrema
    Thank you so much RA for your valuable advice. I must say that you are doing wonderful social service.

Thank you. :)
    It is said that Vaastu dictates 2/3rd of your life. Hence, never compromise on Vaastushastra aspect whenever one is buying any property, be it house, office, factory, land etc.

Originally Posted by jaimika
    DEAR BUBBU64

I am not expert as RA, but according some points must check with before buying this flat are followings.

1- Entrance of SW Facing south - -- Not Good.
    2- Toilet adjoing Kitchne in East --- Lack of esteem.
    3_ kitchen platform in Norther side of South East zone, Also facing while cooking is North is totaly against vastu.
    Just above three poinst are quite enough to avoid this flat, BUT FIRST PLEASE TAKE ADVICE OF OUR FRIEND R.A. if He allow then only you go for it. am I right RA???

THANKS.
    2-

Correct. It is not recommended to buy this flat.
    CommentQuote
    Dear RA

I still haven't received your reply ever since my first post here in this forum requesting you go thru the plan of the flat I propose to buy. However some other forum member-"jaimika" has given me her suggestions and I have made a revised plan of the flat accordingly. However I would still earnestly you to look at both the original and the revised plans of the flat and let me know if the flat is suitable to purchase. I need to know your valued comments as soon as possible as I have already delayed my decision to the existing flat owner whether I should purchase this flat or not. I please implore you to give your valued comments as soon as possible. Attached is a revised plan for your kind perusal. Thanks

Regards
    bubbu64

The modifications done by you are indeed good. Appreciate it. Having said that, entrance still remains in SW, which is not recommended.

As said before, there is no solution for major issues in NE-Centre/Brahmasthan-SW Axis, called as 'Energy Axis'. Also, don't keep aquarium. The NE can have fountain or simple bowl or kalash filled with water & flowers. Aquarium is part of Feng Shui, Vaastushastra prohibits to keep animals, birds, fishes etc. in captivity. And do note, having pet dog, cow is not captivity.

So, despite all modifications, due to entrance, I still won't recommend it. Had it even been in West, it would still have been fine, but entrance in SW is big no. Remember, entrance has lot of points while evaluating property as per Vaastu norms.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VASTUQ
    Can anyone request RA (realacres) who seems to be a expert on Vastu to come forward to the vastu tips sections and given his view on my query. I find that RA is busy providing real estate advice in the other forum pages but I find that he is desisting from providing advice for those looking for vastu advice. I also find that the moderator is censoring any comment which so as much criticizes anyone in this forum. I wonder if there is any freedom of speech here.
    Dear RA do let me know if you have decided not to provide any advice about vastu to ur member here. If so I can look elsewhere.
    Regards

Apologies for delays man. Thing is I get many queries as PMs & end up spending lot of time on it. I humbly request all members here to drop me a pm/private msg as soon as you put any query here so that I can immediately respond. Even I don't like to keep queries pending be it of Vastushastra or anything else. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnmolSaigal
    Dear RA,

Thanks for your such valuable inputs in this forum, I have really enjoyed and learnt a lot from your posts and suggestions.

However I have a delima of my own and would love to hear your expert viewpoints on the plans I have attached.

there are 3 Properties that I have shortlisted, One is a Villa, the other is a Duplex Penthouse and the third is an appartment.

which as per your experience would be a best in terms of Vastu and why?

Also a few pointers to help you understand the Villa Plan,
    1> The Slope of the land is towards the east with more on the north east side.
    2> Septic Tank is towards the South west of the plot
    3> Underground Water sump is towatrds the North East of the house.

Thanks a Ton in advance for all your time and help in this regard.

All 3 should be rejected as none is good to even 50% as per Vaastu norms. The reasons are as follows :-

For Villa :-

> As you said septic tank is in SW. It means ground level is less in SW alongwith a ditch filled with waste water. SW gives stability & any waste, ditch here leads to severe problems in terms of stability, be it finances or relations. Delays also become common, including delays in marriages etc. Septic tank has to be only in West-NW, that too in circular tank,

> Toilet coupled with staircase in North & part of NE. This leads to critical financial problems & health issues related with head & neck,

> Major cut in SW. Results similar to fist point made above,

> Kitchen in North leads to loss in finances.
    There are some minor areas too but the above mentioned are grave enough to avoid buying this villa.

For Apartment :-

> 3 bedrooms fall from NE-East to SE, which makes all these literally unusable, except for small kids in East. Add to it their attached bath/toi from NE-East to SE, it makes matters worse, irrespective of you use these bedrooms or not,

> Kitchen in N-NW, is again bad as it mainly leads to loss in opportunities,

> Lift in brahmasthan which means there will be ditch in this area, which is not at all recommended. This makes the owner suffer without any reason & finding solutions also becomes tough. Many a times, one ends up in a problem which is not theirs.

So, this apartment is not recommended.

For Penthouse :-

> Entrance in SW alongwith cut in this area,

> Kitchen in SW, which never offers stability to life,

> Toilets in North,

> Stairs in East.

There are few more but the above points are very critical & enough to reject the house.

To conclude, no house mentioned by you are worth buying, irrespective of anything.
    Keep scouting, wish you all the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi realacres.
    I was going to shift in my new flat.I have read post on this threads.
    I thought I should share my floor plan with you.
    I have included 2 pic. one is floor plan. another is whole tower plan. north is indicated correctly in tower(cluster) plan.
    Please comment if it is ok as per vastu or not.
    Please comment asap.

Originally Posted by realacres
    All 3 should be rejected as none is good to even 50% as per Vaastu norms. The reasons are as follows :-

For Villa :-

> As you said septic tank is in SW. It means ground level is less in SW alongwith a ditch filled with waste water. SW gives stability & any waste, ditch here leads to severe problems in terms of stability, be it finances or relations. Delays also become common, including delays in marriages etc. Septic tank has to be only in West-NW, that too in circular tank,

> Toilet coupled with staircase in North & part of NE. This leads to critical financial problems & health issues related with head & neck,

> Major cut in SW. Results similar to fist point made above,

> Kitchen in North leads to loss in finances.
    There are some minor areas too but the above mentioned are grave enough to avoid buying this villa.

For Apartment :-

> 3 bedrooms fall from NE-East to SE, which makes all these literally unusable, except for small kids in East. Add to it their attached bath/toi from NE-East to SE, it makes matters worse, irrespective of you use these bedrooms or not,

> Kitchen in N-NW, is again bad as it mainly leads to loss in opportunities,

> Lift in brahmasthan which means there will be ditch in this area, which is not at all recommended. This makes the owner suffer without any reason & finding solutions also becomes tough. Many a times, one ends up in a problem which is not theirs.

So, this apartment is not recommended.

For Penthouse :-

> Entrance in SW alongwith cut in this area,

> Kitchen in SW, which never offers stability to life,

> Toilets in North,

> Stairs in East.

There are few more but the above points are very critical & enough to reject the house.

To conclude, no house mentioned by you are worth buying, irrespective of anything.
    Keep scouting, wish you all the best. :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Real Acres

Originally Posted by kdmvarun
    Hi R.A,

I have purchased a plot (plot 77) as enclosed in the attachment. I would like to have your opinion on this plot. I intend to build a house for own use. The plot is east facing gaumukh plot. Please let me know your opinion on all aspects and suggest remedial measures if any.

Hi Real Acres, Can you please advice on my post ?
    CommentQuote