Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Dear RA ji,

With reference to Post 638, please note that the tilt in both cases in around 12-15 degrees. Awaiting your earliest reply with reasoning.

These flats are in Cluster of 4 ......as usual mirror images and the one we are considering is facing as shown.

Comment

Originally posted by alpha2delta
      RA, thank you very much for your response.

Based on your suggestion I will drop buying Luxuria since Vastu is an important decision making aspect in buying the house.

The same builder has another project with east facing rooms, can you please check the floor plan from the attachment. Im looking to book 1/1535 but I am open to suggestions as per vastu and can look at other flats also.

Again, many many thanks for sharing your expertise.
      The issues with the flat are :-

> Bath/toi in SE,
      > Kitchen in NW.

The biggest flaw :- NE is heavily cut. If you see closely, you will find the area in front of door i.e. in lobby has gone in NE & there is major cut in NE in shaft adjoining to SE bath.
      It for this reason of NE cut, that the flat is not recommended.

Remember, there is no solution for probs in NE, Brahmasthan & SW.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Puneflat26 View Post
        Thanks RA.I have booked this one..we cant get 100% vastu complinace in flats ..budget,area also few major concerns
        Congratulations on your house purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by sagar21479 View Post
          Thanks a lot RA,
          I have finalized this flat since I have to look for so many other factors also. Hope this flat is atleast 70-75% positive from vastu point of view. What is your opinion?
          Congrats on your house purchase Sagar.
          > For your house, kindly implement installation of swastika as said before,
          > Have a tulsi plant in your NE balcony in NE corner of balcony,
          > Have a bright white light in brahmasthan. Use for atleast 1-2 hrs in evening,
          > Place raw sea salt in bathrooms in bowl & replace it after every 15 days,
          > Place the bed in such a way that your head is placed at South.

Comment

Originally posted by aknair View Post
            RA - Appreciate your advice! Attached the layout plan.
            As it is clear from your floor plan, the flat is in sub-direction with high degree of deviation. This is not at all good as the flat is not aligned properly with main cardinal directions. This leads to adverse impact on health of the residents as the property faces stress on account of irregular Gravitational force exerted on structure. As the building also has large amount of iron & steel, the electromagnetic energy also gets disturbed in houses in sub-direction. This fault is called as 'Vidisha' in Vastushastra. It is best to avoid such properties at all costs as it causes health probs. Please ensure that the properties should not ideally deviate more than 5 degrees from main directions.

Conclusion :-

Avoid this flat or for that matter entire building as rest 2 flats are also in subdirection. Search for better one. All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
              Dear RA, I am attaching below the plan of the 2bhk+study apartment which has entry from the south direction. Kindly advise is it is Vastu compliant or if any remedies are needed. It is a high rise building with no scope of altering the entry side. I shall be grateful.
              You said flat has entry from south direction. This means, the entrance or door is North facing. In this case, there is bath/toi in NE, alongwith kitchen in NE part of the house. Both these in NE part is fatal & it is best not to buy or stay in such properties even if given for free.

I didn't go further as such major issues in NE suffice to avoid such properties.

Conclusion :-

Avoid this flat at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by bingo12 View Post
                Hi RA, You are doing a very good job. We are planning to book a flat, we have finalised to B, C and D. Can you suggest us the best one to buy. Me and my friend are planning. So can you suggest us two apartments. Thanks
                Bingo,

I tried to magnify to see the names but in vain as clarity was quite less. However, the room clarity was there so no major issues.
                Frankly, I didn't find any flat in this so as to whole heartedly recommend. The only better amongst all is that blue colored one in center, 3BR 1296 sq ft where South is written. In this flat all things are good except for the fact there is cut in NE, due to stairs intruding that part. Had this been not the case, I would have recommended to proceed with this flat as rest of the things are good. However, like some members here, if you still want to buy only in this project & look no further, then place full size mirror in NE room on its North wall & have the wall painted in cream, off white or yellow or golden color.

All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by creativesoul View Post
                  RA Sir,

Appreciate your advice on my flat's layout as per vastu. We will be moving in soon

Would need remedy in case of any defect. Also need advice on ideal placement of fish tank and shoe rack in the house
                  There is a cut in NE of the flat due to lift intrusion. It is therefore recommended to place full size mirror on east wall adjoining to dining table or on the wall adjoining the lift, near the door.

The location of dining & living needs to be swapped. So, place living area where dining area is shown i.e. in North-NE & place dining near the kithcen/terrace.

The terrace in South-SE needs to be made heavy as open space here is not recommended. Use brown earthen pots & have few red color plants like red rose, red hibiscus in these pots. If you plan to keep any chairs here, better of they are in dark red or maroon color.

The placement of beds should be such that head should be in South. This here means that bed should be placed exactly opposite as shown in the floor plan.

The bath/toi in North should not be used as toilet, but for bathing its OK. Use raw sea salt in glass or mud bowl in all bath/toi & change them after every 15 days.

Your Qs :-

* Placement of fish tank :-

Vastushastra doesn't recommend caging of anyone, be it birds or fish. Hence, better to avoid fish tank. Fish tank is used in Chinese Feng Shui & not in Vastushastra. However, you can have indoor water fountain in NE. You can also have a bowl in which you can keep flowers in NE. Placing of 'kalash' with Gangajal (water from river ganga) in NE is also considered auspicious. In place of gangajal, even pure water in kalash with fresh mango leaves is good.

* Location of shoe rack :-

The ideal location of shoe rack in Vastushastra is NW. However, incase this is not possible, have a closed shoe rack made of wood (plywood will also do) with proper ventilation for air circulation & keep the door of shoe rack always closed. Throw away worn out footwear & keep shoe rack clean.

Comment

Originally posted by vettipayyan View Post
                    HI RealAcres, First a big thanks for your help to all the members.
                    You are most welcome man.

I am facing a terrible situation where the offer price is difficult to let go, but the flat does not have proper orientation.

The builder & agent told me that reason for 20 % discount is becos the building is at the intersection of 3 roads (T) which is, I think, called Veethi Shoola. (and hence as per Tamil practise a Ganesh temple has been built on the compound wall and also the building has been painted with Green and Orange color)

Can you check the attached floor plan and orientation of building below and let me know your views if its totally is good or bad?

I heard from friends that future resale prospects may be very tough for such flats.

The Red area is the Flat I am seeing. and 'PILAYAR KOIL' means Ganesh Temple
                    Yes, you are right about this & I am glad that even builder frankly admitted this (but wonder why builder bought this plot at first place, perhaps got it cheap).

Anyways, the T junction is indeed very bad as all the energies hit your VAstu with full force. Had the plot been location in such a way that road was coming inside from NE part, it would have been atleast OK. In this case, it is the West side from where road intersects the plot, which is not good.
                    In such cases, West = Waste.
                    The entrance of your flat is also west which is again not recommended. Ganesh temple may reduce the bad influence but will not eliminate the defects. Also, having a common temple so close to the house is not advisable. To reduce impact of such T junction, 5 arrows are placed on compound wall facing the road. However, this again is just small remedy & no proper solution.

Please understand that if there is dead mouse, the foul smell can be reduced by using air/room freshner but actual solution lies in throwing dead mouse out.
                    Same is case with Vastu, remedies in large cases is like using room freshner which is not permanent solution.

Now, you are tempted by 20% discount. This is what you are seeing on short term. Now, after you shift in, & unfortunately if someone falls ill in the family or there are other issues, emotional too, this 20% will look small change.

I have seen plots close to crematoriums selling for 50-60% below market rates, but if you buy such plots/houses, the effect of it may cost you life.

Think about your & your near & dear ones life rather than just this one time saving of 20%. Infact, I would say if there is a property which is very good according to Vastu, pay premium but ensure you buy it.

So, your friends are right, let go this flat. This short term 20% gain may result in 80% future loss. Think.

Comment

Originally posted by dvcchinni View Post
                      Hi Realacres,
                      This is a west facing plot. Can you please let me know if this plan looks good. Thanks in Advance.
                      The links which you provided are not working. I suggest to use ' Manage Attachment' option & upload the floor plan/layout here.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X