Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi RA,
    Kindly provide your valuable guidance for attached layout of the flat and tower.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=41392
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=41393

Regards
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeyush005
    Hi realacres.
    I was going to shift in my new flat.I have read post on this threads.
    I thought I should share my floor plan with you.
    I have included 2 pic. one is floor plan. another is whole tower plan. north is indicated correctly in tower(cluster) plan.
    Please comment if it is ok as per vastu or not.
    Please comment asap.

As far as direction is concerned, it shows that the flat is in sub-direction & prima facie based on image uploaded, it looks that angle of deviation is greater than 30 degrees, which is not at all recommended. Hence, first I would advice to see exact direction on ground at site & if they are exactly the same as shown here, avoid it.

Before you shortlist anything, ensure that the flat is in proper main directions & not in sub-direction. In layman words, the main direction should not be in corners of the room/flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kdmvarun
    Hi R.A,

I have purchased a plot (plot 77) as enclosed in the attachment. I would like to have your opinion on this plot. I intend to build a house for own use. The plot is east facing gaumukh plot. Please let me know your opinion on all aspects and suggest remedial measures if any.

Some calculations here :-

Opp sides are equal, 70' each, which is good,
    Road on East is again good.

Now, there is extension towards South in SW which isn't good. One side is 25' & other is over 47', which means it is almost double ! Ideally, the ration between LxB or length x Breadth has to be 1:1.618 but is acceptable upto 1:2 max to max.

In your case, if we let go the additional space towards SW at the time of constructing compound wall, the L x B will be 70 x 25, which is almost 1:3, highly unacceptable.
    Best thing would be if you can acquire adjoining land but that again is not recommended as adjoining plot should be purchased only towards East or North of plot.

The remedy here would be to put copper wire under 1 ft of ground in south & run it in such a way that all sides become exactly 90 degrees. Inshort, the extended SW part bad effect will be reduced (not eliminated) by this.

Having said this, it will be fantastic if you are able to sell this plot & buy your neighbours plot which has extension in NE. For this, first sell your plot & then buy. Don't buy first & sell later in this particular case.

* PS:- All the calculations here are based purely on diagram given by you, but unlike flat or row house etc., in case of plot, it is not just lengths & directions which matter alone. You need to check the slopes, the type of soil, water content, periphery areas around the plot like hills, river, lake & also the type of plants, trees on plot & near it. A plot situated between two larger plots is not good as it brings poverty. Avoid plots near a meat shop, workshop, laundry, shoe shop, etc. Things like Anthill, Termites, thorny plants etc. are not good.
    Incase of plots, it is best if actual site visit is carried out to look into the aspects above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gharho
    Hi RA,
    Kindly provide your valuable guidance for attached layout of the flat and tower.

Regards

Appreciate if you can post the direction adjoining to the floor plan of the flat itself rather than the layout. I am unable to get clear idea in this case. Kindly do the needful, I will reply accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Query for NOIDA project layout

Hi Real Acres,

As suggested, i have uploaded the files here.

I have uploaded the flat layout with directions marked on it. I hope this will be helpful.

Looking forward to your sincere inputs.

Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Appreciate if you can post the direction adjoining to the floor plan of the flat itself rather than the layout. I am unable to get clear idea in this case. Kindly do the needful, I will reply accordingly.

Hi Ra,

Attached is the floor plan of the flat with north marked,trust this helps.
    planning to buy this flat if there is no vastu dosh . would request kindly give your valuable advise . Thanks for your help in advance.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=41461
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi realacres

Attaching the floor plan for the flat which I intend to buy, pls share your valuable advise from Vastu perspective.

Also grade the flaws and if rectifiable by any solutions.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Real Acres Vastu Shastri ,

Looking forward for your valuable inputs ,would really appreciate if you can give your inputs by today .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guru1001
    Hi Real Acres,

As suggested, i have uploaded the files here.

I have uploaded the flat layout with directions marked on it. I hope this will be helpful.

Looking forward to your sincere inputs.

Thanks

From the uploaded pic, it is clear that the flat is in sub-direction with deviation of not less than 40 degrees, hence it gets major Vastu defect called, 'Vidisha'. This is not good as the gravitational force in house gets disturbed. It is best to avoid it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gharho
    Hi Ra,

Attached is the floor plan of the flat with north marked,trust this helps.
    planning to buy this flat if there is no vastu dosh . would request kindly give your valuable advise . Thanks for your help in advance.

As in above post, your flat too is in sub-direction with high angle of deviation. It is best to avoid it for the same Vastu dosha of Vidisha.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rathoreg
    Hi realacres

Attaching the floor plan for the flat which I intend to buy, pls share your valuable advise from Vastu perspective.

Also grade the flaws and if rectifiable by any solutions.

Thanks in advance.

Major cut & toilet in NE. There is no remedy for such major defects for NE. This is not just major but fatal defect to have in a house.

Avoid this flat at all cost even if it is offered for free.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Real Acres,
    Thanks for your wonderful service to help the people adresss their doubts on Vaastu.
    I am attaching a plan of 3bhk . Could you look into the plan and let me know if ok to proceed ?

Thank you
    Ajay
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ra,

what is remedy for vidisha dosh? is their any other dosh too in this unit.?
    please advise .
    CommentQuote
    From the uploaded pic, it is clear that the flat is in sub-direction with deviation of not less than 40 degrees, hence it gets major Vastu defect called, 'Vidisha'. This is not good as the gravitational force in house gets disturbed. It is best to avoid it.

Hi Real Acres,

In reality, my deal for this flat is almost at final stages. I hope i had come to know about you earlier.

Pl suggest ways to overcome this dosh as i cannot back out from this deal as of now.

Thanks again for advise.

Sent from my iPad
    CommentQuote
    All 3 should be rejected as none is good to even 50% as per Vaastu norms. The reasons are as follows :-

For Villa :-

> As you said septic tank is in SW. It means ground level is less in SW alongwith a ditch filled with waste water. SW gives stability & any waste, ditch here leads to severe problems in terms of stability, be it finances or relations. Delays also become common, including delays in marriages etc. Septic tank has to be only in West-NW, that too in circular tank,

> Toilet coupled with staircase in North & part of NE. This leads to critical financial problems & health issues related with head & neck,

> Major cut in SW. Results similar to fist point made above,

> Kitchen in North leads to loss in finances.
    There are some minor areas too but the above mentioned are grave enough to avoid buying this villa.

For Apartment :-

> 3 bedrooms fall from NE-East to SE, which makes all these literally unusable, except for small kids in East. Add to it their attached bath/toi from NE-East to SE, it makes matters worse, irrespective of you use these bedrooms or not,

> Kitchen in N-NW, is again bad as it mainly leads to loss in opportunities,

> Lift in brahmasthan which means there will be ditch in this area, which is not at all recommended. This makes the owner suffer without any reason & finding solutions also becomes tough. Many a times, one ends up in a problem which is not theirs.

So, this apartment is not recommended.

For Penthouse :-

> Entrance in SW alongwith cut in this area,

> Kitchen in SW, which never offers stability to life,

> Toilets in North,

> Stairs in East.

There are few more but the above points are very critical & enough to reject the house.

To conclude, no house mentioned by you are worth buying, irrespective of anything.
    Keep scouting, wish you all the best. :)

Thanks a Ton for your detailed study and reply, I have a couple of more secondry options please help me and provide your valuable inputs if any of these suits Vastu requirements. Thanks again for all your time and advise here.
    CommentQuote