Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Vastu Advice

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Overall, the balcony in North & pooja room in North-NE are only good things in this house, & to a good extent the m.bed in South (ideally it should be in SW).

If you ask me whether it is worth buying,I would definitely not recommend as this house will never help you reach your complete potential in life[/COLOR]e[/B][/B].
    Dear RA,

Thanks for your kind help.

Since we have been living in this house for over 7 yrs, we agree to your Point that "I would definitely not recommend as this house will never help you reach your complete potential in life". as we experience the same.

We would request you to kindly post few floor-layouts of apartment flats which you feel comply to Vastu. This will help all of us understand which type of Apartment Flat Layout should we consider.

Regards,

Comment

The direction which you see while going out is the direction of the entrance & should be considered that way. In your case, it means the entrance door is South facing, which is bad unless placed in 4th house from SE after dividing South wall in 9 equal parts.

Kitchen in SW leads to instability related to decision making & finance. All the good energy is burnt out. Bedrooms in NE gives ills like migraine & allied head related solutions & also leads to severe issues with progeny. Hence, it is best to be avoided having a bedroom in this area.

The NE-Brahmasthan-SW is called as Energy Axis & any problem here creates imbalance of energy in the house & best such houses are avoided.
      My grateful thanks for your kind advice. But as requested earlier, kindly suggest some remedies because I have no other option now. Thanks again.

Comment

Well, I saw both the flats, did calculations after some drawings & amongst the 2 floor plan you mentioned, I would recommend you to opt for flat 604. Just ensure the following :-

> The basin of m.bath goes in brahmasthan, keep raw salt in bowl & replace it after every 15 days. Do this for both bathrooms,

> The common bath/toi adjoining to kitchen, which falls in east should be used for bathing only & use of toilet should be restricted as much as possible,

> The balcony in south attached to terrace should be made heavy. Having plants in earthen pots is recommended. Ensure that plants giving out milk, having thorns (rose is an exception), creepers should be avoided,

Rest is good.
        Dear Sir,
        Just noticed that flat plan 604 i have attached is not exactly North facing. Can you please have a quick look once again and suggest if the same points above will still hold good?

For your quick reference i am attaching the total layout plan and the floor plan again in the attachment.( 604 flat is ticked in the layout plan for your kind reference).

Thanks a lot sir.
        Attached Files

Comment

RA,

Thank you for your reply. Please don't apologize. You are doing a great job. You will have plenty of other things to attend to, so whatever you are able to do by sparing your valuable time is really commendable.

I had also attached a house layout plan to my original post 3 weeks ago(Post # 606). At your convenience can you please take a look at the plan and lend your opinion.

Thanks again.

Apologize for the delay.
          When the road is on West of the plot, it means the entrance of the compound is West facing. However, the entrance of the house/building is North facing, which is good & widely recommended.

Please don't mix up the 2, one is direction of door of the compound & other is entrance of the building.

Ideally, it would have been very good if entrance of compound as well as building, both have been North facing. But be assured that atleast one of the gates, facing North is better than both facing West.

However, to get proper readings from vastushastra perspective, you need to see the open spaces around, slope of the plot, location of under-ground, over-head tanks etc. alongwith internal layout/floor plan of the house.

But as far as entrance is concerned, hope this answers your query.

Comment

Originally posted by harshsharma View Post
            Dear RA Ji.. need your help.. Enclosing the details of property in which I am looking for a flat.. Can you please help on which flat to chose considering Vastu aspects. I am novoice in this area. Your help is very much appreciated.
            My preference right now is to take flat in front row (towards gate), if it compy to vastu guidelines. Thanks in advance
            RA Ji.. Request your help pls. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello RealAcres,

I have come across this thread very recently and have read initial few pages. At present I am staying in govt. quarters. After reading what information you require to analyze, I have tried to mark the directions of the block of quarters, as well as the quarter in which I am staying.
              It is not in my control either to alter anything structurally or to change the roles of various rooms significantly. However, I wish to know what this house could be doing to us. Could you please analyze and give your opinion.

Picture of block
              [IMG][/IMG]

Picture of my quarter
              [IMG][/IMG]

please click on images to see full size, if they are seen to be small.

regards,
              Last edited April 11 2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

No, it won't help in this case.
                East facing in SE part is bad,
                South facing in SE part is good.

Hence, you need to keep the entrance door South facing only, but it should be located in 4th house from SE corner after you divide the South side in 9 equal parts. It is better to shift stairs more towards SW (which will be good) & this will lead to more open space towards SE, thus enabling you to make door as mentioned above.
                Yes,now I could exactly place entry door in 4th. house as advised.
                One more thing,it is said that stair, colmn, toilet are not good in Brahmastan. Whether beams in Brahmastan are also equally bad? Beams are coming in my case -any advice please.
                Thanks,
                santdas54

Comment

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                  My grateful thanks for your kind advice. But as requested earlier, kindly suggest some remedies because I have no other option now. Thanks again.

Respected RA ji,
                  I am keenly awaiting your advice on the possible remedial measures. Thanks and regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Surbhi123 View Post
                    Dear RA,

Thanks for your kind help.

Since we have been living in this house for over 7 yrs, we agree to your Point that "I would definitely not recommend as this house will never help you reach your complete potential in life". as we experience the same.

We would request you to kindly post few floor-layouts of apartment flats which you feel comply to Vastu. This will help all of us understand which type of Apartment Flat Layout should we consider.

Regards,
                    Please see the following one :-

http://saisindhudewelopers.com/Bloss...alTypical8.htm

The only thing to consider is that the bath/toi adjoining the kitchen isn't very good as it shares common wall, but can be used as bath. Rest is fantastic. I will buy such flat based on floor plan hands down.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishbharti
                      Frankly, there is no option except for changing the direction of kitchen from SW to SE or East. The bedroom in NE should not be used by you, shift to SW-South-West.

Ofcourse, there are somethings which can be done but it won't reduce the bad effect by even 10% in such cases, so best to change the house. You may feel it harsh, but if there is frankly no good remedial solutions for this. Shift & you will experience positive change.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X