Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The first thing is that this flat is in sub-direction leading to Vastudosha of Vidisha as mentioned before. It is therefore best to avoid it in anycase. Add to it the fact, that there is toilet in North direction, which is extremely bad for finances. So in anycase, better to avoid this flat & scout for better.

all,

Finding a good house is like getting a good wife. Hard to find but once she comes your way, life becomes beautiful. Some are searching for house , some for wife. :D

I know it is hard to find Vaastu positive house but remember that 2/3rd or 66% of your life is governed by the house in which you live & I have suffered a lot by staying in bad house & would not like the same things happening to anyone here. But once you get good house, you will see lot of positive things happening in your life, many which you never imagined about. :) And yes, do ensure you do good karmas, this will surely help in long way going ahead.

Wish you all the best friends, do good karma & have faith in god, you will find your dream home. :)
    Cheers.

Hi Real Acres, if we can remove the toilet seat from the wash room in north direction and block it permantely, will it helpful in removing the negative effects of financial losses. Or should we dismantle this Toilet completely and make some other use of this area. Will appreciate your inputs on same.

I have also attached a new layout for your comments. In this layout, i understand the postion of Master Bed Room and Kids BR should be interchanged. Besides that, pl give your comments on same. Thanking you in advance.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Real Acres,Please guide me for the below layout as per Vastu Shastra...I have booked this apartment and need your expertise on Vastu .please help and provide your tips on improvement.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • If you go through some replies you will get to know that it is not good as pet vastu. 1- kitchen and bathroom sharing wall.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Sorry for delays. Was stuck with some work.
    Will reply to all queries shortly.
    Thanks for bearing with me.
    CommentQuote
  • Mera vala jaroor bata dena, i have shared whole units in a building, you have to tell ehich one is good

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guru1001
    RA, correct me if i am wrong, To my understanding, the primary layout of the flat should be such that North- South and East - West should lie in the centre of the length and breadth layout of the flat. A couple of degrees plus minus is acceptable.

Correct. The flat should be aligned with main directions.

In this layout, the toilets can be converted/ dismantled to make bigger rooms..., however, i understand there is no remedy for Vidisha Dosh.

There is no remedy for Vidisha dosha, which is true. But when you say about toilets, this holds true in case you are staying in your own house built on land & not flat. Issue is even when you demolish the toilets, they will continue to exist in flats below/above your flat. The bad energy & the effluents from other flats will flow in your sphere of influence which is bad.
    Ofcourse, removing bath/toi from positive areas is good & will help a lot but surely won't nullify the impact due to other flats.

The solution of demolition works well in case of row house, bungalow, villas etc. but not flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeyush005
    I am marking red and green, but please evaluate all 12 unit as per vastu.
    As last time i have choosen red one but it was not good as per vastu.
    this time it is green one. but you pls evaluate all.

The flat market by Green has kitchen in NE;
    Flat market by red has major cut in NE, entrance door is North facing in NW & seems there is deviation of angle also.

Due to the issues above, especially related to NE, it is best to avoid both the mentioned flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The flat market by Green has kitchen in NE;
    Flat market by red has major cut in NE, entrance door is North facing in NW & seems there is deviation of angle also.

Due to the issues above, especially related to NE, it is best to avoid both the mentioned flats.

ok. as those are of no use for me.
    i am marking below units in black and blue. please give quick comments on those.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA, I believe you have not managed to check the new layout attached in my post. Request you to check same and comment .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramsubra
    Dear RealAcres,

Thanks for your expert guidance on my queries.

Regards

Dear ramsubra,
    You are welcome & if you do have any further queries, do write in.
    All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sat234

- Plot aligned to north south line (that is, the longer edge aligned to north south, chandravedhi) is preferable.
    - Plot should not have road coming on to it right in front. (for example, at T junction).
    - More roads around plot, better it is.
    - Prefer road in north-east quadrant. Location of road takes precedence over number of roads around plot. That is, if plot has one road towards north or east, it is better than two roads at south and west.
    - Slope should be from SW to NE. That is, SW is higher, and NE is lower.
    - If possible, have two entrances in North east quadrant.

+1. Fantastic man. You picked it up absolutely rightly.
    You get 10/10. :clap2:

If plot faces south, is it okay to make a drive way along the plot edge within my plot area, and have main entry of house construction at NE?
    Secondly, Will similar workarounds work in case plot main entry is west?

In case of South entry, you need to divide the south side in 9 equal parts & create door on 4th house from SE i.e. from SE to SW.
    This is the one & only location possible in South facing properties, be it plot or house.
    Having said this, better you go with North or East facing properties.

In case of south facing plot, the iron gate will be facing south, but house entry will be in NE corner facing N or E. I hope I am able to give a clear picture of what I intend to do.
    The image is attached.
    Green strips are main gate and house door. Blue is Water tank at NE. Brown is Driveway.

South facing entry should be as mentioned above.
    Having house entrance in NE facing N or E is absolutely fine.
    But ensure that the house is in SW part of the plot, which means that in this case, after you enter compound, you will first see the building & after that open space/ garden.
    The water tank mentioned in NE is very correct but this has to be only under-ground water tank in square or rectangular shape.

Is suryavedhi plot to be totally avoided? Absolutely No? I have another image of east facing plot attached (I simply rotated the previous image). This is suryavedhi. The iron gate will face east, and main entry at east or north.
    The water tank will come towards north east along the driveway (it is at NW in second diagram).

Ideally yes, suryavedhi plot needs to be avoided. No second thoughts on this.
    Also, in the 2nd plot, the under-ground water tank is in NW, which is bad. In NW only septic tank needs to be present in circular shape. Having under-ground water tank in NW leads to loss of opportunities & may even lead to extra marital affairs.

I will search again. I will come back to you with more specific queries if any. I am searching for plots too along side flats in Pune. I have not found anything worthwhile yet, I will use the answers here to filter out the choices.

Sure man, if you have any query, do post it here. You will get reply for that too.
    All the best for your house hunt. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bharatjadhav
    Hi Realacers,

I have read your expert comments that you have shared on this forum you are really doing a wonderful Job Keep It Up!

Even I have purchased a flat in Vijjcon Cellandine at Chandkhed - Marunji. It will be really helpful if you can share your Expertise regarding the Vastu of my Flat. Please see below the Site Photo & Flat Layour marked in Red

Please let me know if you need more details!

Heve a Blessed New Year 2014!!

Thank you for the greetings & I wish you the same. :)

Incase of your flat, most of the aspects are good in the mentioned flat.
    Having said this, there is cut in SW & NW. It will be recommended to look for even floors here so that you get terrace in NW & SW (correct me if I am wrong) & flat remains free from cuts, especially the SW cut.

Though having terrace/balcony in SW is not recommended, we can make it heavy by having plants here & use of color therapy. This is anytime better than cut.

The only major issue I see for all flats ending with 03 is bath/toi in SE which is attached to M.bed. Is it possible for you to avoid use of this bath altogether ? If yes, remove the bathroom altogether & use it for other purpose.

Please reply for this based on which we can proceed further.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Debabratak
    Hi Real Acres,Please guide me for the below layout as per Vastu Shastra...I have booked this apartment and need your expertise on Vastu .please help and provide your tips on improvement.

The kitchen in NW is not recommended. Add to it the entrance door in exact NW, which means one's life goes up & down like pendulum. No proper stability can be seen.
    And as peeyush005 rightly said, having common wall between toilet & kitchen is very bad.
    Apart from this, the M.bed is in SE, which is not good for matrimonial relations & best avoided.

The only good thing in this flat is location of living room,toilets &verandah.

Overall, I would say this is not very bad flat as NE-Brahmasthan-SW is good & free from defects but surely this is not the one which can be called as 'Recommended' to buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guru1001
    Hi RA, I believe you have not managed to check the new layout attached in my post. Request you to check same and comment .

Apart from the reply I gave earlier, also note that there is toilet in NE, which is fatal & in this case, don't buy even if it's given for free.
    Avoid it at all costs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeyush005
    ok. as those are of no use for me.
    i am marking below units in black and blue. please give quick comments on those.

Sorry to say, but all the flats are bad as per Vaastushastra.
    It is best to drop buying any flat anywhere in this building.
    Apart from this, the shape of the building is also very bad w.r.t cosmic energy flow.
    CommentQuote