Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

RA & Vikram , the fact of the life is that most houses r not Vastu compliant . So would request u to start a thread on that - what is a complete NO NO as per this science & what has some remedies attached to it . Please clearly define what is a complete NO NO & also the one's, which can be controlled by some remedies .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      RA & Vikram , the fact of the life is that most houses r not Vastu compliant . So would request u to start a thread on that - what is a complete NO NO as per this science & what has some remedies attached to it . Please clearly define what is a complete NO NO & also the one's, which can be controlled by some remedies .

Nice Idea Manoj jee, I already dedicated one post to this issue in my thread however will surey provide more details on the same & dear RA meanwhile if you have some knowledge on the same please share.

Comment

Originally posted by gomez.h View Post
        {for eg:- Mirror-image of the apartment which I pasted in the previous reply to the thread, i.e., the east & west would be interchanged in it - Main door in north, balcony in the west, cut in the north-west & south-west, kitchen in north-east etc}.

Please advise.
        In case of mirror image;

Kitchen in NE is very bad,
        M.bath will be in East-SE, which means water in place of fire (SE).

Add to it that the 5 corners in several parts of the house, & large part of house will remain in sub-direction which is bad in any case.

Hence, even if it is mirror image, it won't work & better to avoid it.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi,

I am planning to take an apartment for rent. Layout is as attached. Kindly advice if it is fine as per Vastu.
          See the layout below:-

The main entrance door has been deliberately twisted for some reasons. The house should be behind the main entrance door or the main entrance door should be on the front wall. In this case, entire NW cut wall is seen from entrance door. The entrance door should have been as shown in the image below in blue color.

> Entrance door is wrongly placed.

Next, the part of kitchen comes in North which is again bad. Part of bath/toi in North also means loss in financial aspects.

Also, half of toi/bath falls in Brahmasthan & as said before this is serious defect with no solution.

> Kitchen & toi/bath wrongly placed.

The only good part in the floor plan are living in NE-East,
          M.bed in SW &
          2nd bed in south.

However, these good points are of no use as the gravity of Vastu defects arising due to entrance door, kitchen & bath/toi are much bigger.

So, the current floor is better than the previous one but yet not good enough to get you green signal. So, keep hunting for more options.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            Hi Manoj,

I have already posted for the same on page 2, #12 on this thread itself.
            Just make sure that in case of single level flats, the energy axis i.e. the area from NE to SW passing through Brahmasthan is free of Vastudosha. So, even if the house may not be 100% or even 90% vastu complaint, it will be atleast Vastu +ve & livable.

For a Vastu to be bare livable, it should be atleast 65-70% Vastu +ve. If a flat is 80% or more Vastu compliant, it is a buy even if one needs to give a premium for the same.

Comment

2bhk layout for advice

Kindly advice about the flat 205. Is it fine according to Vastu. Please advice any remedies,incase of any issues. Sine I own this flat,can think of modifications.
              Thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

Please advice about the 205 flat

Please advice about the 205 flat with layout above

Comment

Kindly advice about the flat 205. Is it fine according to Vastu. Please advice any remedies,incase of any issues. Sine I own this flat,can think of modifications.
                  Thanks.
                  Here are some issues:-

Entrance in SW>> Bad,
                  M.bed in NE >> Bad,
                  Kitchen is South facing >> Bad.

Here is what you need to do:-

> Put copper Swastika symbol above the door frame outside the entrance door. Make sure this is in one piece cut from a sheet, it should be 9x9 inches in size,

> M.bed from NE should be immediately shifted. NE room be painted white, put pooja room here,

> Avoid using toilet attached to M.bed, though you can use it as a bath. Keep salt (not salt like Tata salt but Samudri namak) in glass or mud bowl in bathroom & change the salt after every 15 days,

> In kitchen, while cooking make sure one faces east, if not, then west but never north or south.

If possible, sleep in living room as & when possible. Make sure the living room which is in SW is made heavy than other rooms.

Comment

A doubt

Thanks Sir for your inputs on flat 205, right now I have given this flat for rent,since I'm out of station. If these rectifications are not made immediately,the effect be on the owner or the tenant ? I have asked the tenant to use the Kitchen, cooking facing east.
                    Last edited February 15 2011, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Thanks Sir for your inputs on flat 205, right now I have given this flat for rent,since I'm out of station. If these rectifications are not made immediately,the effect be on the owner or the tenant ? I have asked the tenant to use the Kitchen, cooking facing east.
                      It affects both, you & tenant.

Btw, we are friends here, no SIRS please.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X