Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi RA,

Thanks a Ton for your Valuable inputs & Solution that you provided to my concerns. I was Visiting this page almost every day to check your responce & finally I felt really happy on getting your much awaited responce :) God Bless You!!

Thank a lot for providing simple solutions to the complicated issues - You Really made my life Easy :)
    One More Question out of Curosity regarding the worng location of Bath/Toi in M.Bed my question is Do we have any solution if want to use Bath/Toi in M.Bed, one of my friend said putting a copper strip or wire to entire corridor of toi/bath in M.Bed is one solution I would like to hear from you & your expertise!!
    CommentQuote
  • Layout of Flat

Dear RA,

Please see the layout of our flat, it is not drawn to scale and we have been living in this from last 19 years.

Thanks,
    Gaurav
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Real acres,

One more query, out of two remaining bed rooms, which one should be used as master bed room and which one for kids?

Regards,
    CVS9903
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msg4gaurav
    Dear RA,

Please see the layout of our flat, it is not drawn to scale and we have been living in this from last 19 years.

Thanks,
    Gaurav

Dear Gaurav,

I am not as knowledgable as RA so i am not giving here any conclusion, but following are my view.

Looking to your plan it seems that the entire North east zone of your flat is against vastu & which is infected badly due to TOILET & store placement, which can cause mental instability & financial slow down. Which can also affect badly to the 1st son of the owener of the house. since you are living from 19 years you must have realised the effects.

More over there are 3 major cuts in South east, North west, & North west which are also against VASTU. I wish & pray to God that the ill- effects of the house may not harm you much, but my friend Please take some immediate action on this. According to me it is better to shift from this house & select one VASTU complient house. I know this is not as easy as saying.

Dear RA , Please forgive me if my observation on this flat is not correct.
    Regards,
    RAJNIKANT
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rajnikant, for your observations.
    It will not be easy to change house, but we need to look for remedial solutions.
    Also I will wait for RA's analysis.

Thanks,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
    Dear RA,

Thanks,
    Gaurav

Dear msg4gaurav,

When you sent me pm & talked about your baby girl health problem & rest, I said that there has to be a toilet in NE, & now its clear that indeed it is there. Vaastushastra is so beautiful that just by analysing the house, you mention all the problems or benefits one is getting. Its just a mirror of life.

Rajnikant has rightly mentioned all issues.

And as there is toilet in NE, there is no other option but to sell off this house & buy another one which is Vaastu positive. I hope your family & your own life is important than this house.
    It may be hard but there is no other way out if you want to over-come the issues you mentioned in the pm.
    All the best. :)

** Will reply others' query in a day. Took this on urgent basis as msg4gaurav problems are too serious.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA

I am slightly confused about this layout. Request your expert comments on the following layout please.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=43925

Here are my observations:
    1. Sub directional flat but the angle is less than 10 degrees.
    2. Entrance - OK
    3. Kitchen - Not so ok. What if the stove is moved to the other platform (location highlighted in yellow)? Moves it to East... with east facing stove. This would require some creativity to make the opposite platform L shaped as that could block access to the dry area.
    4. SW Corner - OK.
    5. Bedrooms - OK
    6. Bramhasthaan - Toilet. Demolition??? not possible. thanks to mivan technology. any remedies there? not using it is acceptable solution.

Looking fwd to your analysis and remedies, if any.

Rgds,
    rnr
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Realacers,

Please guide me for the below layout. This is the standard floor plan, which builder is giving to me.

However if I want I can ask the builder to change the floor layout to any of other 3 given options. Please let me know which one is good.

Thanks a lot.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks RA,

Will it have any effect if we stop using this toilet and start using it only as bathroom ?
    or the only solution is to change the house ?

Thanks,
    Gaurav
    Originally Posted by realacres
    Dear msg4gaurav,

When you sent me pm & talked about your baby girl health problem & rest, I said that there has to be a toilet in NE, & now its clear that indeed it is there. Vaastushastra is so beautiful that just by analysing the house, you mention all the problems or benefits one is getting. Its just a mirror of life.

Rajnikant has rightly mentioned all issues.

And as there is toilet in NE, there is no other option but to sell off this house & buy another one which is Vaastu positive. I hope your family & your own life is important than this house.
    It may be hard but there is no other way out if you want to over-come the issues you mentioned in the pm.
    All the best. :)

** Will reply others' query in a day. Took this on urgent basis as msg4gaurav problems are too serious.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks RA,

Will it have any effect if we stop using this toilet and start using it only as bathroom ?
    or the only solution is to change the house ?

Thanks,
    Gaurav

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Gaurav

To avoid using toi in NE will surely work, but there are more faults which could not ignore.
    not only NE is against vastu but all the main direction (i.e) SE, SW & NW has major cut & one Toilet falls almost in brahmasthan, hence it is better to avoide as earlier said.

Mean while you can stop using the toi. in NE & Put a crystal bawl filled with raw salt & change it after every 15th day, this will only give you some relief but to cure. So as advice by our friend RA you should go for another one.
    AM I WRITE RA???
    CommentQuote
    Dear RA,

Thanks for your time and analysis, we have already booked a 4 BHK flat in soft launch earlier. Few Days ago builder has given the flat/site layout and as quite some time has passed we thought that it might be good for end use now though initially it was purchased as an investment.

So we need to choose flat on either side.

I did tried to put both the flats again. Please see which will be better.

Thanks,
    Gaurav

Both the flats are in sub-direction & hence best to avoid.
    Apart from this, one flat has toilet in NE, while other has part of toi in NE + cut in NE + SW.
    Overall, not recommended to buy either of these, be it for end use of investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bharatjadhav
    Hi RA,

Thanks a Ton for your Valuable inputs & Solution that you provided to my concerns. I was Visiting this page almost every day to check your responce & finally I felt really happy on getting your much awaited responce :) God Bless You!!
    Thank a lot for providing simple solutions to the complicated issues - You Really made my life Easy :)

Thanks for the kind words. :)

One More Question out of Curosity regarding the worng location of Bath/Toi in M.Bed my question is Do we have any solution if want to use Bath/Toi in M.Bed, one of my friend said putting a copper strip or wire to entire corridor of toi/bath in M.Bed is one solution I would like to hear from you & your expertise!!

What your friend has said is considered in case of extension in this area & that too by using silver strip & not copper. Here you need something which will cut the ill-effect of fire + water imbalance in SE from entering the bedroom.

For your case, you need to put rose crystal quartz near the bathroom wall in bedroom.
    And yes, you should not use it as bathroom in anycase as you are adding water to fire.
    Incase of emergency, at max you can use only toilet & that too if really required.
    Best is to forget that you have toi/bath attached here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cvs9903
    Thanks a lot Real acres,

One more query, out of two remaining bed rooms, which one should be used as master bed room and which one for kids?

Regards,
    CVS9903

You should use bedroom in SW as M.bed as it is mentioned in floor plan.
    For kids, it should be the adjoining one in NW.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaimika
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Gaurav

To avoid using toi in NE will surely work, but there are more faults which could not ignore.
    not only NE is against vastu but all the main direction (i.e) SE, SW & NW has major cut & one Toilet falls almost in brahmasthan, hence it is better to avoide as earlier said.

Mean while you can stop using the toi. in NE & Put a crystal bawl filled with raw salt & change it after every 15th day, this will only give you some relief but to cure. So as advice by our friend RA you should go for another one.
    AM I WRITE RA???

Correct. What you have said is right, but the solution lies in selling this off & shifting to Vastu +ve house only. No remedies for issues in NE-Brahmasthan-SW.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Realacres,

Thank you. Vastu is science. We had no idea of vastu when we bought the flat in which we are presently staying. We have been facing issues since then (the house has southwest entrance, kitchen in southwest adjacent to entrance, toilets in north-one in almost brahmastan, bed rooms in north-east and east respectively). The flat itself is in sub-direction North West-South East axis). Now, I realise the importance of staying in vastu compliant house and try to leave our present house as soon as possible. I would strictly follow your advice in r/o of our new flat. Thank you once again for spreading ancient wisdom.

Regards,

CVS9903
    CommentQuote