Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1784 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Capt Vats
    Dear RA,

Could you pls give an expert adv basis my flat layout. Apart from the Entrance, I find whole lot of positive aspects to this flat. Your comments pls....

The corners of the flat are ill-affected & more importantly, the flat is in sub-direction which leads to dosha called Vidisha. This doesn't have any remedy & it is better to avoid this flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nimishasarma
    Hi RA,

Please suggest which one should I opt for out of the two - I am planning to buy a flat purely for end use of my family (any of the tower T4 TO T12)44469

...so I will be really gratefull if you kindly advise me...

Best Regards,
    Nimisha
    In first case, entrance is west facing in SW & toilet in North & major cut in SW. Other is major cut in NE. This flat is ruled out.

For second one, there are 2 toilets in North, entrance is South facing & kitchen in S-SW.
    This flat is also ruled out.

To sum up, avoid buying either of the flat. They are not even 50% Vastu positive.
    In first case, entrance is west facing in SW & toilet in North & major cut in SW. Other is major cut in NE. This flat is ruled out.

For second one, there are 2 toilets in North, entrance is South facing & kitchen in S-SW.

To sum up, avoid buying either of the flat. They are not even 50% Vastu positive.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cvs9903
    Dear Realacres,

Thank you. Vastu is science. We had no idea of vastu when we bought the flat in which we are presently staying. We have been facing issues since then (the house has southwest entrance, kitchen in southwest adjacent to entrance, toilets in north-one in almost brahmastan, bed rooms in north-east and east respectively). The flat itself is in sub-direction North West-South East axis). Now, I realise the importance of staying in vastu compliant house and try to leave our present house as soon as possible. I would strictly follow your advice in r/o of our new flat. Thank you once again for spreading ancient wisdom.

Regards,

CVS9903

Dear CVS9903,

It is good to see you have realised the power of Vaastushastra. :)
    Problem is people understand issue of Vaastu only when they get badly affected by it & by then its quite late. Same is the case with me, was severely affected by bad Vaastu & lot of years were wasted.

Its good to see you plan to shift out of your current house & yes, don't wait to buy new one, shift out ASAP on rent & then sell current house & buy new one which is Vaastu +ve. The more you stay in this house, the harder it will become for you to shift out as such houses don't let owners sell off & leave with ease. And yes, do share Vaastu info with as many people you know, it will be helpful to our entire society in general.

All the best.
    Cheers. :)

All,

Sorry for delayed response. I had gone out of state & therefore couldn't reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for your reply...and plz suggest me with this last option & layout

Originally Posted by realacres

Hi RA,

Thanks a lot for your advise, i was waiting for it eagerly. Although I was planning to go with option 1 of 1712 sq ft if ur suggestion would hv bn +ve, but now after your advise i will drop that plan since its not even 50% vastu compliant.

I am attaching another plot of 1870 sq ft with directions marked. This is the last option i will look in this project. If it is not vastu compliant as per ur suggestion, then we will look in other projects....

so kindly advise on the following layout.

Best Regards,
    Nimisha
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rocknrolls
    Hi RA

I am slightly confused about this layout. Request your expert comments on the following layout please.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=43925

Here are my observations:
    1. Sub directional flat but the angle is less than 10 degrees.
    2. Entrance - OK
    3. Kitchen - Not so ok. What if the stove is moved to the other platform (location highlighted in yellow)? Moves it to East... with east facing stove. This would require some creativity to make the opposite platform L shaped as that could block access to the dry area.
    4. SW Corner - OK.
    5. Bedrooms - OK
    6. Bramhasthaan - Toilet. Demolition??? not possible. thanks to mivan technology. any remedies there? not using it is acceptable solution.

Looking fwd to your analysis and remedies, if any.

Rgds,
    rnr

Hi Real

Not sure if you missed my earlier post, can you pls take a loot at this layout?

Also, I have come across a resale flat which has everything perfect from vastu point of view except two toilets in SW area. I seem to have misplaced the exact layout but the flat has...

1. Aligned to main directions
    2. SE Kitchen
    3. NE Balcony & Living
    4. East Entrance
    5. Open Bramhasthaan
    6. NW Kids room
    7. South Bedroom (Slightly falls into SW too)
    8. No Major cuts

I'll try and find the floor plan but in the meanwhile can you suggest if this property is worth considering (with some remedies offcourse)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Dear CVS9903,

"The more you stay in this house, the harder it will become for you to shift out as such houses don't let owners sell off & leave with ease. "

How true it is! We tried at least twice to sell this. We linked this with purchase of new house and miserably failed losing 1 lakh rupees in the process. There were constant quarrels in the house on small issues. Financial difficulties despite good income, health problem to the first born (male), ill health of women (wife, mother and sisters). There were some good things too, such as promotions in career, academic achievements by children etc. But the bad points over-weighed the good ones. Thanks once again for your valued advice Realacres.

Regards,

CVS9903Dear CVS9903,

"The more you stay in this house, the harder it will become for you to shift out as such houses don't let owners sell off & leave with ease. "

How true it is! We tried at least twice to sell this. We linked this with purchase of new house and miserably failed losing 1 lakh rupees in the process. There were constant quarrels in the house on small issues. Financial difficulties despite good income, health problem to the first born (male), ill health of women (wife, mother and sisters). There were some good things too, such as promotions in career, academic achievements by children etc. But the bad points over-weighed the good ones. Thanks once again for your valued advice Realacres.

Regards,

CVS9903
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Major cut in NE,
    Part of common toilet in brahmasthan & 1 toilet in SW.

Due to poor NE & SW alongwith infected centre/brahmasthan, the energy axis of house is highly disturbed which leads to health & financial problems.
    Avoid buying this flat.

Dear realacres,
    Thank you for your observation and suggestions.
    Kindly advice how to minizise these iff effects of this house as I've already purchased the same long back.
    CommentQuote
  • Plzz help

Originally Posted by nimishasarma
    Hi RA,

Thanks a lot for your advise, i was waiting for it eagerly. Although I was planning to go with option 1 of 1712 sq ft if ur suggestion would hv bn +ve, but now after your advise i will drop that plan since its not even 50% vastu compliant.

I am attaching another plot of 1870 sq ft with directions marked. This is the last option i will look in this project. If it is not vastu compliant as per ur suggestion, then we will look in other projects....

Best Regards,
    Nimisha

Hi RA,

I am still waiting for ur advise....kindly suggest with this last option

Best Regards,
    Nimisha
    CommentQuote
  • All,

I am interested in this apt because it has located on prime location. I dont want to miss this apt.

please list down vastu defects so that i can fix it because its still in construction status. please help me.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • realacres - please check about post and provide your valuable feedback. waiting for your reply so that i can book.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA

I really appreciate the kind of efforts you take in giving your valuable insight. It's quite informative and enlightening especially for first time home buyers. After seeing all your helpful posts, I am encouraged to seek your valued opinion.

Could you please let me know your opinion on the attached plan and provide valuable feedback regarding its vastu compliance?

Also please provide some advise on the location of the mandir?

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thank you once again for spreading ancient wisdom.

Thanks
    Shilpi
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijay24
    All,

I am interested in this apt because it has located on prime location. I dont want to miss this apt.

please list down vastu defects so that i can fix it because its still in construction status. please help me.

I dont think you need to include the area outside your chaar-deewari in your calculation.

1. bedroom and toilet in NE - bad.
    2. very good brahmasthan - living and dining in center.
    3. bedroom in SW, very good.
    4. Kitchen NW - okay.
    5. Entrance - E. Very good.

Rest, the experts will be able to comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nimishasarma
    Hi RA,

Best Regards,
    Nimisha

my initial observations.

- NE cut (fixable by using mirrors as per RealAcres). Toilet of S.R in NE - bad.
    - Open center brahmasthan - very good
    - SW bedroom - very good
    - toilets in west - very good ? or good? (or south is better? RealAcres, your inputs. I remember a previous post saying bath/toi in S,SW,W are okay).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

Thanks for sharing your Valuable Expertise which will help me in getting Peace of Mind when I move into my New Home
    Thanks Again!!
    God Bless You!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am planning to buy Row House which has road on east but
    Plot is extended in Northwest.
    Northwest has Public toilet.
    Internal Staircase is constructed on North Side - heavy
    Water Tank is situated on terrace on South
    Kitchen is in NorthWest
    Internal wc are on south side
    Big balcony is in NorthWest
    One BedRoom in in NorthEast
    One bedroom is in Southwest
    One bedroom is in Northwest
    Please guide is such a row house could be bought as I have liked it.What are the negative effetcs ? What is the remdy for such defects ?

Thanks and Regards,
    Raju
    CommentQuote