Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please comment about this floor plan. apt is east facing in winter or NE in summer, If i check sun rising position in sun calc.
    Two corners, NE and SW are cut
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Advice on renting a flat

Dear RA

I plan to rent a flat with attached floor plan. Request advice
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meragharonda
    Please comment about this floor plan. apt is east facing in winter or NE in summer, If i check sun rising position in sun calc.
    Two corners, NE and SW are cut

Sorry, SE in summers.

BTW, almost every apt has corners cut. If someone buying in resale it is even more difficult
    CommentQuote
  • HI RealAcre and others,

Do you know of any good project in Pune which is vastu compliant? I have been looking for flat which complies to the important principles of vastu,but till now could not find any.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nileshkrishn
    HI RealAcre and others,

Do you know of any good project in Pune which is vastu compliant? I have been looking for flat which complies to the important principles of vastu,but till now could not find any.

No man, unable to find till date. Infact, I am also searching for the same. Will update as soon as I get to know one.

All,

Sorry for delay in replying. Will do the needful in a day or so. Due to financial year ending, getting more stuck in the work schedule.
    CommentQuote
  • I m planning to book a flat which have entrance in North west, master bedroom in South west, kitchen in South east, second bedroom in north east, and have balcony and service area in east and there is no building but a park on east side. Also remaining flats are on the west side of block. Someone please share ur ideas on this flat..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nileshkrishn
    HI RealAcre and others,

Even I tried ..but found none.Actually there is no end to Vastu says one builder ..100% vastu ..builidng ..very difficult.Leave some neutral points is what I have been told.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajesh001
    Hi All,

I am planning to buy Row House which has road on east but
    Plot is extended in Northwest.
    Northwest has Public toilet.
    Internal Staircase is constructed on North Side - heavy
    Water Tank is situated on terrace on South
    Kitchen is in NorthWest
    Internal wc are on south side
    Big balcony is in NorthWest
    One BedRoom in in NorthEast
    One bedroom is in Southwest
    One bedroom is in Northwest
    Please guide is such a row house could be bought as I have liked it.What are the negative effetcs ? What is the remdy for such defects ?

Thanks and Regards,
    Raju

Friends reply.....
    CommentQuote
  • Someone plz reply..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ganeshsam14
    I m planning to book a flat which have entrance in North west, master bedroom in South west, kitchen in South east, second bedroom in north east, and have balcony and service area in east and there is no building but a park on east side. Also remaining flats are on the west side of block. Someone please share ur ideas on this flat..

Someone plz share ur comments on this plan..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nimishasarma
    Hi RA,

Thanks a lot for your advise, i was waiting for it eagerly. Although I was planning to go with option 1 of 1712 sq ft if ur suggestion would hv bn +ve, but now after your advise i will drop that plan since its not even 50% vastu compliant.

I am attaching another plot of 1870 sq ft with directions marked. This is the last option i will look in this project. If it is not vastu compliant as per ur suggestion, then we will look in other projects....

so kindly advise on the following layout.

Best Regards,
    Nimisha

There is toilet, kitchen & cut in NE. So without even going further, it is best to avoid it at all costs.
    CommentQuote
  • As per the attachment in your older post, there is toilet in Brahmasthan & this is not at all desirable. So, avoid it.

Originally Posted by rocknrolls
    Hi Real

Not sure if you missed my earlier post, can you pls take a loot at this layout?

Also, I have come across a resale flat which has everything perfect from vastu point of view except two toilets in SW area. I seem to have misplaced the exact layout but the flat has...

1. Aligned to main directions
    2. SE Kitchen
    3. NE Balcony & Living
    4. East Entrance
    5. Open Bramhasthaan
    6. NW Kids room
    7. South Bedroom (Slightly falls into SW too)
    8. No Major cuts

I'll try and find the floor plan but in the meanwhile can you suggest if this property is worth considering (with some remedies offcourse)?

As far as this is concerned, though it looks good prima facie, I still need the floor plan. Even slightest miscalculation can be disastrous.
    Let me know once you upload the floor plan of flat, will give readings after that.
    Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cvs9903

"The more you stay in this house, the harder it will become for you to shift out as such houses don't let owners sell off & leave with ease. "

How true it is! We tried at least twice to sell this. We linked this with purchase of new house and miserably failed losing 1 lakh rupees in the process. There were constant quarrels in the house on small issues. Financial difficulties despite good income, health problem to the first born (male), ill health of women (wife, mother and sisters). There were some good things too, such as promotions in career, academic achievements by children etc. But the bad points over-weighed the good ones. Thanks once again for your valued advice Realacres.

Regards,

CVS9903

CVS9903,

The beautiful of Vaastushastra is that you can read the life of the buyer to major extent by simply analysing his/her house. Remember that 2/3 of the life is dictated by the house in which you stay & own.

One solution for you would be to place a Hanuman Yantra in SE part of house, which will help you in selling the house faster. Do this under supervision of good 'pundit'.

And do shift to other house on rent first & then try to sell this house. The ill-effect of this bad house will be reduced which will help all of you in family on all fronts.
    All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitknl
    Dear realacres,
    Thank you for your observation and suggestions.
    Kindly advice how to minizise these iff effects of this house as I've already purchased the same long back.

The NE-Brahmasthan-SW is called the energy axis of house & if this is disturbed even in one section, everything goes for a toss. In your case, all of them are badly affected & the only solution is to shift the house ASAP to have better life for you & your loved ones.
    I understand that such decision is hard but there is no other solution my friend in this case.
    All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijay24
    All,

I am interested in this apt because it has located on prime location. I dont want to miss this apt.

please list down vastu defects so that i can fix it because its still in construction status. please help me.

There is toilet in NE which leads to all round losses in wealth, relations & health & misery will be permanent guest. Don't buy this flat even if given for free.
    CommentQuote