Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by harshsharma View Post
    Dear RA Ji .. As you suggested. I have checked compass being at location, and it seems to me correct as is mentioned in the layout. As now I have got actually flat layouts.. sharing with you three preferences of mine.. Please suggest best among them as per vastu and also if you can share pros and cons of these (as nothing is perfect ). As I shared master earlier, main entry of this property is at East. Hope I have provided all information. Thanks.
    One more query.. how to check kitchen is at n/w/s/e.. I mean should we keep compass at middle of flat or we should keep compass at middle of whole property, or at middle of building. Please do not mind.. I am novice in vastu aspects.. Request your quick help as I may need to block a unit in day or two max. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Amongst all the floor plan you gave, it is best to opt for type 7.
    In this, you need to do the following :-

> Use the toi/bath in North only for bathing & not as toilet,

> There is small cut in NE (entire NE is not cut). So, please put a full size mirror on Northern wall of the NE bedroom. It is best to have study & pooja room here,

> The kitchen platform needs bit modification. Rather than cooking facing west on west platform, better to cook on east platform, even if the area on east is less. You can cut the veggies & all anywhere but the stove needs to be in SE part of kitchen, East facing only. In this case, it will naturally help in taking stove more towards SE part of the house as well,

> Don't keep the terraces completely vacant. Having plants there will help. Red colored flowers in balcony attached to living room & palm plants in balcony attached to M.bed.

For directions, it is best to keep the compass in centre of your flat & take other reading from the entrance door too.

The house calculations are done in the following way :-

Hope this helps. If you have further queries, let me know.
    All the best.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by rameshh View Post
      RA sir,

please suggest on attached plan and also suggest about overall site.
      In case of type 17, entire SW is missing/cut. This is not all recommended under any circumstances & hence best to reject it.

The only plans in which something can be done is like the one mentioned above, it is the same project. This I am saying after seeing all the flats from the file uploaded by you.
      God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by vishalp20 View Post
        Hi anyone cam help me with vastu of my house
        question : What are the problem areas and what re there solution. Plase reply I need it urgently
        The size of the image is too small. Please upload bigger size image/better clarity image alongwith directions. I will surely revert.

Comment

Originally posted by oldguyy View Post
          Thank you very much RA sir ,have booked my house in gm ecity town mainly because of the floor plan

one doubt sir - is SW cut ok ?
          please let me know sir

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
            realacers ji sir u have wonderful knowledge
            earlier u were moderator now u are not sir what happen
            Thanks for your kind words.
            I have left as moderator as I am unable to devout required time for the role. However, admins have already informed that as & when I am ready again, I will be again given responsibility of moderator.

All,

My apologies for the delay. I was travelling a lot for work & again in last week of this month, I will be going abroad. It is only due to this reason, I am no longer moderator. Even right now, it took atleast 2.5 Hrs in replying to all the queries. I do this because I don't want anyone to suffer the way I did by staying in junk house as per Vaastushastra. Be assured that I will reply to your queries.
            Sorry once again.

Best regards,
            RA

Comment

Originally posted by oldguyy View Post
              please let me know sir
              Already replied. See post #718.
              Let me know if you have further queries.
              SW major cut is bad, but in this case its OK.
              You can in this case, compensate with having brown colored furniture in bedroom, dark brown colored curtains & wardrobes on South & West walls of the room with bed position in such a way that you sleep with your head facing south.
              Last edited May 8 2013, 02:02 AM.

Comment

In the days of money being charged for very small help,Really you are doing a very great job sir by spending your valuable time.
                Thanks again

Comment

Hi RA , Thanks for the reply and suggestions.

I also must apologize as I was not too clear in my questions . I should have mentioned that this house was built 5 years ago and we are staying there since then. As suggested by you, I will take action on compound entrance shifting (on 4th house) , new entrance on east side ,

But some steps cant be taken now , e.g. staircase and septic tank

can you please suggest if these issue can be corrected without demolitions ?

thanks again for your help.

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Some modifications required :-

> Shift the stairs from North to SW,

> The septic tank should be shifted from SW to NW on west side; having a ditch, tank etc. in SW, South is very bad,

> Your compound entrance is South facing. In this case, divide the South side in 9 equal parts & have the entrance gate on 4th house from SE,

> Below the compound gate, place silver plate or thick wire about 2 feet below ground surface. Place sandalwood blocks near the end of the gates at the bottom as well. These 2 things will help drastically cut fire effects in entrance,

> The compound entrance door should be of dark red/maroon color,

> The temple should be in NE & not in West. You need to shift this as well,

> You can have bath/toi in North-West, West or South,

> Kitchen, living & borewell, tulsi is fantastic, & so is the entrance of the house,

> Overall ensure that open space in & around your house is more in NE, North & East & less in SW, South & West,

> If there is a kaccha road, you can one more entrance anywhere between NE-East but ensure that the compound wall entrance & your house entrance are not in straight line i.e. one in front of another,

> The height & thickness of walls (including compound walls) should be in the following order :-

SW > S > SE >/= NW > NE

Hope this helps. Please revise the layout & upload it. We can proceed from there then.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Where is ground floor ? Or you are going to occupy on first floor & ground floor will be occupied by someone else ?
                    Anyways, as you are constructing this on your own, shift the stairs from NW to SW,

Don't have common wall between kitchen & toilet & shift this toi/bath more towards SW side, centre of south is best when on south wall,

Location of kitchen, M.bed, living & its attached balcony is very good,

The bedroom in North, if going to be used as bedroom, should be shifted to South, West or NW,

Avoid cuts as much as possible, irrespective of the direction. The house shape has to be square or rectangle only.

Do these things first, upload the modified floor plan & then revert. Will take it from there further.
                    Thanks for your views RA.

I have posted the pla for upper ground floor and same plan is for every floor.
                    Since you cant get rid of the cuts as you have to give cuts for ventilations, mcd will not pass the map of the house.

moreover, i did small modifications,
                    I wouldlike to tell u i have 2 kids -1 daughter and a son. And it is told to me that for daughter, NE room is not good, so i have to cosntruct a room in North.
                    If i shift the stairs from NW to SW, there may be a problem to Master bedroom in SW.
                    There is a small cut NW coz i have to provide ventilation for stairs.
                    Pls give me the solution if any vastu defect is there.
                    I am attaching a modified map.
                    RAJESH
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your response. The kitchen is actually in Northwest direction and you have mentioned north-northeast. Is placing Sphatik stone good for northwest kitchen as you suggested for N or NE kitchen. Other question is we shifted in this house about 8 months back and since then we are facing financial problems and lack of job prospects for my wife. Is the vastu of this house a problem and whether you can suggest any specific solutions for the same. Thanks again.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X