Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by komaltanna View Post
    Hello,

We are considering purchasing this flat. There is a cut in the south east part of the house. However, the master bedroom is in the south west. There are no bedrooms in the north and north-east. The kitchen is in the south east corner of the house.

Is it alright as per vaastu?
    If not, what are the implications? Remedies?

Thank you
    In the floor plan, most of the things are good. The pooja room in NE is great.
    The only issue is cut or rather complete absence of SE of the flat. The entrance door too goes behind the adjoining wall of the flat, in this case bedroom 2. Having said this, as it seems that the floor plan is not as per scale, what I would suggest to you is do simple exercise :-

> Divide the south wall from kitchen to m.bed in 9 equal parts. Then number it 1-9 from SE to SW i.e. from right to left (ya, its reverse here). If the entrance door comes in 4th house, let me know, I will tell you how to proceed, if not drop the plan coz when it comes to South facing house, it has to be in 4th house from SE.

Having said this, as you have not yet purchased the flat, it will be better to scout for better properties than this one. If possible, upload atleast 2-3 flats so that you will be getting more options & will also help me in suggesting whichever is better one. Ofcourse, if I find all are bad, then all will be rejected coz I don't want anyone to play with their own & near & dear one's lives.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by ajawar View Post
      Hello RA,

Thanks for the reply. I have already put this apartment for resale through real estate agents. Can you please tell me if the kitchen is giving financial problems then will this flat sell while I am staying in this house. Or it is advisable to move out on rent elsewhere first and then there is better prospect of selling this flat?

Thanks again.
      Yes that kitchen location is indeed very bad. Add to it that the entire house is in sub-direction, the balance also gets disturbed. Some may observe this within few weeks, for some it may take couple of years, based on the overall intensity of the Vaastu.

If possible, it is always better to shift out of such house, irrespective of anything. The moment you shift out, you will experience positive changes, ofcourse if the other house where you shift is good as per Vastu. However, the ill-effects of current house won't disappear as long as the house is in your name.

Even practically, it is better to shift out coz you need not face prospective buyers face to face, nor get disturbed even if agent comes at odd hours. Staying in the house will again bombard you with questions as to why you want to sell it. When you go on rent elsewhere, it can be avoided & if you want, you can always rent in nearby place also & then say it is convenient to keep an eye on the flat.

Now just ensure to shift in good Vastu (atleast major flaws shouldn't be there, when you again enter the market to buy, we will discuss minor things as well).

Very useful tip for you :-

Place Hanuman/Maruti Yantra in SE part of the flat. This will help flat getting sold quickly. Ofcourse, you can first put flat on sale, see the response & if you aren't getting buyers, you can use the tip.
      God bless & all the best.

Comment

Originally posted by vinst1 View Post
        s.no 4 is partly done (wall painted cream ).
        6 and 7 are being done with crystal salt. I could not make sure that crystal salt (comes in 1kg packs around here) is sea salt. Kindly confirm.
        thanks,
        Good to see you are taking steps to improve the life using nature's forces.
        The raw salt is nothing but salt in its pure form (not iodized one like Tata salt). Such salt is available at local kiraana shop for INR 5-6/kg. It looks like this :-

Comment

Originally posted by ALLISWELL777 View Post

Question:
          1. Only constraint I have is that, the main door facing south. For this A flat, We dont have any open space to Air. we have only opposite flat main door infront of our main door. Also, as per my Birth sign & Nakshathra, MAIN DOOR FACING WEST should be avoided. Rest of the directions are fine. But I am still under confusion. Do I need to worry about this Main door South facing ? Please explain in detail.
          No need to buy this flat. Reason is at the end of the post below.

2. This project is just started, so if there are any additional modification needs to be done for flat. Please let me know. I planning to remove the toilet which is in east side (near kitchen), since 2 is enough and thought of making Kitchen with dinning. Is this Fine ? or let me know your suggestions ?
          Its good that you remove this toilet adjoining kitchen wall. Having said this, first let me know what is there in the flat above you ? Is there bath/toi there also or any changes ? As you said it is penthouse, many times, floor plan changes. First confirm this. However, if there is toilet above this, then it is better not to having dining here as the bad energy flowing from toilet above will be passing from here only. Ofcourse, you have other option which is making this a utility terrace for washing utensils, clothes & make what is mentioned as 'service' area adjoining the kitchen as store room.

Looking forward your valuable suggestions.

Please let me know if you need any additional details.

Thanks in Advance
          ALLISWELL,

Your case reminded me of that proverb (forgot exact sentence, my bad) but it means, kid on your shoulder & you searching for that kid in entire village.

In this case, there is another flat at extreme end of the floor plan in adjoining building. (see the Southern most flat in layout). This is much better coz it has North facing flat with internal more or less the same except minor shifting of bath/toi a bit & terrace goes towards South (though this is not as good as being in North as in current flat, simple remedies can be used & main entrance direction is more important than terrace location).

I would therefore recommend you looking at the flat as said here. Best part is you remain in the same project, although the view from flat will be different.
          It will be best if you can put enlarge floor plan like you did here for the flat I am talking about in adjoining building.

All the best, alliswell.

Comment

Originally posted by novice in RE View Post
            Hi Realacres, Please find the plan and the location of my flat in west bengal that I had purchased around 4 yars back for my parents; though I dont stay there but have kept it for my parents i.e. whenever they are in there, they stay there. This is one property very dear to my heart. could you please help me with the Vastu compliance of the same and whethher it is good or not or do I need to carry out any moduifications therein? your guidance will do a world of good to my plan to either keep it or to sell it.
            This flat is on the 1st floor and I have my parking just below my flat on stilt and there are no flats on the ground floor.
            Thanks & regards, Novice
            The flat which you have shown is good considering the deviation from main direction is not more than 10 degrees & that in such case, entrance door is in East facing. In this case, the flat is good & nothing to worry about. However, if the angle of deviation is large (the flat is not aligned with main directions from floor plan you have uploaded, but don't know the angle), let me know how large it is. We can do some remedies, if possible.

Comment

realacres : Need vastu advice

please advise for attached flat for one of my relative..
              i have attached building layout too. have shortlisted two flats in wing D & G(based on the learnings i had from this forum) both have identical vastu but one is corner flat open from west and south. personally i like this flat in building G, but not sure of corner flat vastu.
              thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

Not to be a bummer here with all the good work being done by the vaastu experts, however one cannot stop wondering if this concept is another self thought solution in this new age wherein we use this for buying a house, change the structure of house, selling house and almost everything.

Does this play such a big factor to survive in life or are we getting too involved in this by ignoring the logical reasons for a failure or for that matter logical steps to take to succeeed. The reason being, while it can be argued that this technique has been around for sometime, I am not sure if all our ancestors had the priviledge to implement this and at the same time they have been decently successful.

Comment

Vaastu

Originally posted by rsrsin View Post
                  Not to be a bummer here with all the good work being done by the vaastu experts, however one cannot stop wondering if this concept is another self thought solution in this new age wherein we use this for buying a house, change the structure of house, selling house and almost everything.

Does this play such a big factor to survive in life or are we getting too involved in this by ignoring the logical reasons for a failure or for that matter logical steps to take to succeeed. The reason being, while it can be argued that this technique has been around for sometime, I am not sure if all our ancestors had the priviledge to implement this and at the same time they have been decently successful.
                  Vaastu is an ancient doctrine which basically suggests how to live in harmony with nature.Five basic elements of Nature:EARTH (Bhumi),WATER (Jal),AIR (Vayu),FIRE (Agni) and space(Akasha) have a constant and invisible relationship between each other..
                  Desinging dwelling s which balance these natural factors gives harmony and beneficial effects to people.
                  There is no harm trying to adopt these principles.
                  Following Vaastu can help you achieve success and prosperity.
                  An ill designed house can generate negative energy and be a stumbling block to your plans.
                  This science is complete in itself.
                  Happiness to the whole world it can bring
                  All the four benefits it bestows on you
                  Rightful living, money, fulfillment of desires and bliss
                  Are all available in this world itself
                  ~
                  Viswakarmain Vaastushastra
                  This quotation says it all.
                  Personally I believe in Vaastu and try to accomodate the basic fundamentals of Vaastu in my dwelling,also realsing that flat life may not permit you to follow every aspect of Vaastu.
                  Finally it is a question of individual belief.Logic cannot explain all happenings in life.

Comment

to rsrsin

Originally posted by rsrsin View Post

you may be right that it looks that we are dependent on vastu for all the problem's solution. but i would say in order to live a peaceful and prosperous life we have to follow some basic rules laid by nature. it would be surprising to know that any average vastu expert can easily identify how people staying in a house are performing in life by just having a glimpse of vastu.

for people like us who are staying in flats it would be next to impossible to have 100% vastu compliance, but i would be satisfied to have some basic vastu parameters in place.
                    Last edited June 11 2013, 10:05 PM. Reason: text added

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      Yes that kitchen location is indeed very bad. Add to it that the entire house is in sub-direction, the balance also gets disturbed. Some may observe this within few weeks, for some it may take couple of years, based on the overall intensity of the Vaastu.

If possible, it is always better to shift out of such house, irrespective of anything. The moment you shift out, you will experience positive changes, ofcourse if the other house where you shift is good as per Vastu. However, the ill-effects of current house won't disappear as long as the house is in your name.

Even practically, it is better to shift out coz you need not face prospective buyers face to face, nor get disturbed even if agent comes at odd hours. Staying in the house will again bombard you with questions as to why you want to sell it. When you go on rent elsewhere, it can be avoided & if you want, you can always rent in nearby place also & then say it is convenient to keep an eye on the flat.

Now just ensure to shift in good Vastu (atleast major flaws shouldn't be there, when you again enter the market to buy, we will discuss minor things as well).

Very useful tip for you :-

Place Hanuman/Maruti Yantra in SE part of the flat. This will help flat getting sold quickly. Ofcourse, you can first put flat on sale, see the response & if you aren't getting buyers, you can use the tip.
                      God bless & all the best.
                      what happens if ill-effect house owner is no more? who will be affected in such a situation?
                      Last edited June 11 2013, 10:09 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X