Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by maheshg007 View Post
    Hello Sir,

My Apartment Nort East is Cut (indicated as number 1 in the attachment) because there is Duct.
    Yes, small cut is there. you can place a full size mirror on east wall of utility. Also better to color the utility in cream or yellow color.

At the place indicated as 2 , there is an Indian style Toiled. As it is in the North East area, we are not using it. We are using only Bath there.
    Ideally, don't use it even for bathing. The NE is most sensitive area of the house & should be kept open & light as much as possible. Best you keep raw sea salt in a bowl here & replace it every 15 days. Same should be done in case of the bath/toi in North.

Near place 4, stove and sink(with tap) are near by. Please suggest/advise.
    As seen in floor plan, the kitchen is in SE which is excellent. The sink is in SE part of kitchen & you said stove is near to it. In this case, keep some soil in earthen pot between stove & sink. Also place a sphatik stone (quartz) on the kitchen platform to reduce the impact. Also face East while cooking.

Apart from this, what I see is your entrance is in SE, South facing. Just do the following :-

> Place 4x4 inch silver swastika on teakwood base above the door frame of the entrance door from outside,

> Place 2 blocks of chandan/sandalwood at the end of dehleez/chaukhat of the entrance door,

> A toran red in color should be placed on the entrance door from outside & ensure no pics or statues of gods are placed on the door &/or above the door from outside.

Also, having a rudraksha mala on entrance door will help reduce lot of Vastudosha in the house. And yes, sleep with your head towards South.
    Last edited July 2 2013, 11:14 PM.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by i4ibuy View Post
      Dear Realacres, Please check attached plan. Let me know about flat number 107 and 108. which one is better. thanks

i am preferring flat no. 107 as door is North east. however opening balcony and windows are towards south.

Master Bed is slightly towards southwest. Kitchen platform can arrange towards east. Northwest is cut .However in flat no. 108 southwest is cut so i am preferring 107. Please advise your views.

Please check attached image. you can view it with paint to see more clearly. thanks again
      Good to see you too are learning Vastu.
      Coming to flats, flat 108 has entrance in SE, facing East which is bad,
      SW is cut, which is extremely worse as owner is devoid of stability in life & both the bedrooms, NW & North are ill-suited as M.bedrooms.
      Avoid flat 108.

Incase of flat 107, the entrance is very good, North facing in NE. But look at the kitchen man, its North & kitchen here leads to severe financial probs. North is direction of lord kuber, the god of wealth & placing kitchen here leads to burning of wealth energy. Hence, best to avoid 107 as well.

Other common factor here is the flats from floor plan clearly show that they are in sub-direction, leading to Vastudosha called Vidisha. This disturbs the energy flow in the house which is bad for the occupants.

So to conclude, drop both the flats. Search man, & buy Vaastu positive house as it will pay you off for your entire life. All the best.

Comment

Realacres,

Been reading your posts and would like your opinion on two different builders. Am attaching the pdfs for four apartments. Thank you so much and appreciate your help.
        Attached Files

Comment

There is plot that i am interested. This is a 4 ground property facing north - 80(frontage) * 120(north to south). On the east side, due to a litigation, the plot owners had to give away 25 feet * 120 for the purpose of Village road. This road on the east is to be used by the villagers for carrying the dead from their village to the cremation ground. The cremation ground is not visible from this plot. I am planning to purchase a small portion in the plot. The dimensions of the plot are 55 frontage * 44 from North to South. I read somewhere that the North to South must be more than East to west. Here it is not. Also, the road leading to the graveyard is on the east side of the plot. Vastu experts please advice if i can proceed. Also, there is another South facing plot, please advice if a south facing plot is good

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Good to see you too are learning Vastu.
            Coming to flats, flat 108 has entrance in SE, facing East which is bad,
            SW is cut, which is extremely worse as owner is devoid of stability in life & both the bedrooms, NW & North are ill-suited as M.bedrooms.
            Avoid flat 108.

Incase of flat 107, the entrance is very good, North facing in NE. But look at the kitchen man, its North & kitchen here leads to severe financial probs. North is direction of lord kuber, the god of wealth & placing kitchen here leads to burning of wealth energy. Hence, best to avoid 107 as well.

Other common factor here is the flats from floor plan clearly show that they are in sub-direction, leading to Vastudosha called Vidisha. This disturbs the energy flow in the house which is bad for the occupants.

So to conclude, drop both the flats. Search man, & buy Vaastu positive house as it will pay you off for your entire life. All the best.
            Thank you Realacres for your reply. I agree with you about Kitchen in the North.. I am planing to move Gas stove location towards East wall Which will be facing at east and somewhat at Southeast corner (border). I have visited many vastus and found many doshas so it is difficult to find perfect one..( I have already cancelled 2 flats after finding severe doshas like Northeast cut or Toiles in Northeast, I have learned lot about Vastu after this however not expert just knowledge..) So please let me know about 107 which I have finalized.. One Toilet is in Southwest corner any remedies for this?
            What about there is small cut in Southwest and northwest corner ..however I heard that this cut leads to extension at North and west which is good..Please let me know remedies if any for Vidisha .Thank You so much for your Help.

Comment

Originally posted by i4ibuy View Post
              Thank you Realacres for your reply. I agree with you about Kitchen in the North.. I am planing to move Gas stove location towards East wall Which will be facing at east and somewhat at Southeast corner (border). I have visited many vastus and found many doshas so it is difficult to find perfect one..( I have already cancelled 2 flats after finding severe doshas like Northeast cut or Toiles in Northeast, I have learned lot about Vastu after this however not expert just knowledge..) So please let me know about 107 which I have finalized.. One Toilet is in Southwest corner any remedies for this?
              What about there is small cut in Southwest and northwest corner ..however I heard that this cut leads to extension at North and west which is good..Please let me know remedies if any for Vidisha .Thank You so much for your Help.
              I am planning to move my kitchen stove to the south east corner of kitchen which is in the east side of house Also border of south east of house. I have measured with angle and also with dividing it into 9 squares as you have shown in your earlier post. Waiting for your reply realacresji..as i need to tell engineer to move kitchen plat form to south east corner of kitchen .

Comment

Please advice

Please advice on plan of my home, whether its vastu shashstra complaince or not?
                Attached Files

Comment

realacers ji u have excellent knowledge of vastu i salute to u
                  can u tell me slightly what things should be take care of vasthu before buying anny flat till now i have never taken care but now i am buying one flat for enduse so want guidance
                  regarding some say 13th floor should be avoided also some say sum should not be 13 ( 904 )

can u tell what things u want to know ( flat number floor plan master plan or all or anyother extra ) for complete guidance of my flat before buying i first want to all things from u

thanks
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Apartment Vastu

Hello RA,

Can you please suggest whether the apartment (attached jpeg) shown is vastu compliant. I am thinking of going on rent before as you suggested.

Many thanks.

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Yes that kitchen location is indeed very bad. Add to it that the entire house is in sub-direction, the balance also gets disturbed. Some may observe this within few weeks, for some it may take couple of years, based on the overall intensity of the Vaastu.

If possible, it is always better to shift out of such house, irrespective of anything. The moment you shift out, you will experience positive changes, ofcourse if the other house where you shift is good as per Vastu. However, the ill-effects of current house won't disappear as long as the house is in your name.

Even practically, it is better to shift out coz you need not face prospective buyers face to face, nor get disturbed even if agent comes at odd hours. Staying in the house will again bombard you with questions as to why you want to sell it. When you go on rent elsewhere, it can be avoided & if you want, you can always rent in nearby place also & then say it is convenient to keep an eye on the flat.

Now just ensure to shift in good Vastu (atleast major flaws shouldn't be there, when you again enter the market to buy, we will discuss minor things as well).

Very useful tip for you :-

Place Hanuman/Maruti Yantra in SE part of the flat. This will help flat getting sold quickly. Ofcourse, you can first put flat on sale, see the response & if you aren't getting buyers, you can use the tip.
                    God bless & all the best.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by anitapal View Post
                      Realacres,

Been reading your posts and would like your opinion on two different builders. Am attaching the pdfs for four apartments. Thank you so much and appreciate your help.
                      As I see, there is deviation of angle from main angle. If it is more than 10 degrees, avoid it. If not, here is there reading for the flats you mentioned :-

> Type C has toilets in NE which brings chronic illness & loss of wealth - Avoid,

> Type D has 2 toilets in North, entrance is in SW, West facing & kitchen is S-SW alongwith toilet in SW all this brings to instability in career & relationships, unnecessary expenditure, poor savings - Avoid,

> Type E has kitchen in North, which brings financial probs. You may earn but most is wasted - Avoid,

So, all should be rejected. It may sound harsh but it is for your & your near & dear one's benefit only. Scout for better. All the best.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X