Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Vaastu for flat

Hi Real,

Can you please see the attached flat layout and check if it is good/bad as per vaastu.
    Attached Files

Comment

Brahamsthan has Toilet

Sir,
      I want to know your Remedies on the vastu defects. As Toilet neither be removed nor shifted.
      Any other suggestions or observation would be highly appreciated.
      Regards
      Richa
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        It affects both, you & tenant.

Btw, we are friends here, no SIRS please.
        Dear Realacre
        Please comment on this plan;
        Thanks in adavcne;

C:\Users\user\Pictures\final changes amanora.bmp
        savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by Dipti View Post
          Hi Real,

Can you please see the attached flat layout and check if it is good/bad as per vaastu.
          Hi Dipti,

Here are the findings:-

> Entrance door is in SE, east facing which is bad. This gives rise to tensions within the family, friends & relatives for no reason. Causes damage to relationships. Being a place of 'Agni', all the good things which were meant for you get burnt here.

> There is terrace in SW area. This means the heaviest area of the house has become the lightest. Having light SW or cut in SW leads to a life which is unstable, be it finance, career or education.

> The centre of North has 2 toilets/baths. North is the direction of Lord Kuber & having Vastudosha here will never make one prosperous or wealthy.

> M.bed is in NW, Vayu area. Having m.bed here results in confusion of mind + in case of career, job hopping frequently is seen. The native gets less time to spend in the house (This bedroom is good only for unmarried girls or guests).

> Kitchen too is in west-SW area, not good.

All in all, except for Brahmasthan, nothing is good in this flat & the said flat is not even 40% Vastu positive. It is best NOT TO LIVE here.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Richa_Shri View Post
            Sir,
            I want to know your Remedies on the vastu defects. As Toilet neither be removed nor shifted.
            Any other suggestions or observation would be highly appreciated.
            Regards
            Richa
            Hi Richa,

You have correctly said that there is big vastudosha in Brahmasthan (centre) as there is a toilet located in this place. But as a friend, let me frankly tell you that there is ENERGY AXIS which flows from NE to SW via Brahmasthan. Having any dosha in Brahmasthan blocks positive vibes & opportunities for you.

There is no solution for any Vastudosha if it is in NE, Brahmasthan & SW.

Besides this, the entire SW area of your house is cut. This leads to instability in life.

The M.bed is in SE. This leads to petty quarrels in the family especially between the hubby & wife who sleep here.

The entrance door though is North facing is located in NW area, which is bad.

Now, ask yourself:-

> Is there quarrel within the members of family for no reason??

> Is there frustration building up within for which you don't know the exact reason?

> Money comes but you don't know where it goes. In short, the savings are very less compared to the incomes.

> Do you think that you had some opportunity which you missed by a fraction or say you were over-looked in case of promotion, perks etc. in your workplace?

> Does some of your family members continuously have some or the other health probs, some related with stomach?

> Do you think that even if you do good in your personal as well as professional life, it never gets noticed or even worse you are adversely rewarded for it?

If you think the answers of the questions above is YES, then without wasting, change your house, even if it means to stay on rent elsewhere. After you shift out & go into better house according to Vastu principles, you will notice positive difference in your life. Sell off this flat & then buy a new one.

The early you shift, the better.

* PS:- As said before, we are friends here, so SIRs please.

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
              Dear Realacre
              Please comment on this plan;
              Thanks in adavcne;

C:\Users\user\Pictures\final changes amanora.bmp
              savvy_v
              Where's the pic man?
              It seems you put the address of your PC location. Upload the image here using attachment option.

Comment

Hi Richa,

You have correctly said that there is big vastudosha in Brahmasthan (centre) as there is a toilet located in this place. But as a friend, let me frankly tell you that there is ENERGY AXIS which flows from NE to SW via Brahmasthan. Having any dosha in Brahmasthan blocks positive vibes & opportunities for you.

There is no solution for any Vastudosha if it is in NE, Brahmasthan & SW.

Besides this, the entire SW area of your house is cut. This leads to instability in life.

The M.bed is in SE. This leads to petty quarrels in the family especially between the hubby & wife who sleep here.

The entrance door though is North facing is located in NW area, which is bad.

Now, ask yourself:-

> Is there quarrel within the members of family for no reason??

> Is there frustration building up within for which you don't know the exact reason?

> Money comes but you don't know where it goes. In short, the savings are very less compared to the incomes.

> Do you think that you had some opportunity which you missed by a fraction or say you were over-looked in case of promotion, perks etc. in your workplace?

> Does some of your family members continuously have some or the other health probs, some related with stomach?

> Do you think that even if you do good in your personal as well as professional life, it never gets noticed or even worse you are adversely rewarded for it?

If you think the answers of the questions above is YES, then without wasting, change your house, even if it means to stay on rent elsewhere. After you shift out & go into better house according to Vastu principles, you will notice positive difference in your life. Sell off this flat & then buy a new one.

The early you shift, the better.

* PS:- As said before, we are friends here, so SIRs please.
                I understand what you meant and affirm that everything you mentioned happens. You would also agree that buying a new house in Mumbai is difficult task. I am definitely considering moving to new place but would appreciate if you could provide intermediate solution which I can do till I can move out.
                Thanks in Advance

Comment

Hi Dipti,

Here are the findings:-

> Entrance door is in SE, east facing which is bad. This gives rise to tensions within the family, friends & relatives for no reason. Causes damage to relationships. Being a place of 'Agni', all the good things which were meant for you get burnt here.

> There is terrace in SW area. This means the heaviest area of the house has become the lightest. Having light SW or cut in SW leads to a life which is unstable, be it finance, career or education.

> The centre of North has 2 toilets/baths. North is the direction of Lord Kuber & having Vastudosha here will never make one prosperous or wealthy.

> M.bed is in NW, Vayu area. Having m.bed here results in confusion of mind + in case of career, job hopping frequently is seen. The native gets less time to spend in the house (This bedroom is good only for unmarried girls or guests).

> Kitchen too is in west-SW area, not good.

All in all, except for Brahmasthan, nothing is good in this flat & the said flat is not even 40% Vastu positive. It is best NOT TO LIVE here.
                  Thanks a bunch Real for you help!
                  Regarding confusion and tensions within family its true. Since we shifted here we are having problems with family members for no reason.
                  We were planning to shift elsewhere but now will surely move out from this flat!
                  If you can post the flat image which you must have prepared for concluding about the vaastu it would be helpful for me to learn.
                  Last edited February 28 2011, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Richa_Shri View Post
                    I understand what you meant and affirm that everything you mentioned happens. You would also agree that buying a new house in Mumbai is difficult task. I am definitely considering moving to new place but would appreciate if you could provide intermediate solution which I can do till I can move out.
                    Thanks in Advance
                    Yes, I do understand that buying new house is not an easy task be it Mumbai or any other place. However, it is best to do the following:-

> Shift out of current house & stay elsewhere on rent,
                    > Start the process of selling existing house & alongwith it scout for new Vastu compliant house,
                    > Once you have sold this (current) house, use this amount to make payment towards new house.

I have said this to over 4 people & trust me they achieved in 1 yr what they couldn't in 10+ yrs.

I hope this is not difficult to follow. Just do this & tell me the difference in 3 months from the date you shift to better house even if it is on rent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dipti View Post
                      Thanks a bunch Real for you help!
                      Regarding confusion and tensions within family its true. Since we shifted here we are having problems with family members for no reason.
                      Good to know that atleast you have now found the reason for this. I gurantee that after shifting to better place, the relations will become good & even rest of the people will wonder what went wrong earlier .

We were planning to shift elsewhere but now will surely move out from this flat!
                      Very good. I like such spirited people who strive for change for the better .

If you can post the flat image which you must have prepared for concluding about the vaastu it would be helpful for me to learn.
                      Oh, deleted it . Anyways, will make a new one for you & post it here for your reference.

Till then if you have any other floor plans which you would like to share or interested in buying, you can post it here, I would definitely like to help.

And hey, we all are friends here, so no 'Thanks' either. I like to see people getting happy & if I can help in this, it is the best thing for me. So, shift from this house to better one, be happy which in turn will make me happy .

* PS: My humble request to all:-

Stay away from people giving plastic pyramids, frames etc. These are all gimmicks to extract money from you. Big structural or land vastu defects can't be resolved by such things. Always remember that real advise will come only from those who will never ask for money.
                      Last edited February 28 2011, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X