Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by meena22
    Regarding main entrance, I checked some of RAs previous posts where South of SE is ranked number 4 out of all the acceptable entrances ( see attached image ) .
    Since it was very difficult to find floor plans without major vasthu dhoshas we were ok with a south facing entrance.
    RA - pls clarify. Am I correct in assuming S of SE is acceptable per vasthu or should the position of door be away from corner (Agni moola) in South as shown in image?
    Thanks.

Hello, meena22,

AFAIK, East West entries are considered okay. That is why most builders give flats facing east or west. Anyway, wait for the expert :)

Hello RealAcres,

your inputs please.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Request your help in determining the vastu of the enclosed apartment. Could you please also let me know if having a terrace on the western side is ok. What r the modifications that need to be done to be vastu compliant. Please also suggest the remedies.

Hoping to hear soon.

Thanks in advance
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Home

Home
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Experts, Can you pls suggest, should I go this apartment as per vastu. I also marked my flat as Circle in cluster plan.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi experts,

I've purchased this flat and builder asked me for modifications need to be done. So plz validate the vaasthu and share your comments on this plan.

CommentQuote
  • Any quick Suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    There is major cut coupled with toilet in NE & other toilet in NE-N. This is fatal & should be avoided at all costs. Never buy such house even if it is offered for free.

Dear RA,

After your advice, I have come across another apartment whose site plan is attached (flat shown in blue rectangle).
    Flat # 11 floor plan is also attached to give proper view.
    Kindly advise on suitability of this.

thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin1979
    Hi Experts, Can you pls suggest, should I go this apartment as per vastu. I also marked my flat as Circle in cluster plan.

hi nitin,

As pet the vastu norms your house has 3 major defects, 1) cut in NE , KITHCEN PLATFORM IN facing NORTH, moreover Toilets are in East of North east zone,

All above points are enough to avoide the flat & scout for vastu complient house. Iam i correct RA???

Regards,
    RAJNIKANT -
    CommentQuote
  • I had to sign the contract for this house.

I know the two major issues are Kitchen in SW and M. Bedroom in SE. I will use the NW room as the M. Bedroom. The kitchen, obviously, cannot be moved.

Realacres, if you can suggest anything to mitigate the kitchen in the SW, I would appreciate it.

It is a rental for 1 year.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Shrivio
    Dear RA,

I have to move and this is the rental that is in the correct price range.

I am concerned about the Kitchen and Master Bedroom being swapped with the kitchen in SW and Master in SE. Door is also S facing. Are there any remedies that I can use?

Will be living there for a year or so and want to minimize negative effects. Your help is much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaimika
    hi nitin,

As pet the vastu norms your house has 3 major defects, 1) cut in NE , KITHCEN PLATFORM IN facing NORTH, moreover Toilets are in East of North east zone,

All above points are enough to avoide the flat & scout for vastu complient house. Iam i correct RA???

Regards,
    RAJNIKANT -

Thanks Jaimika for guidance, is any remedy to overcome this defect or I should completely ignore the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin1979
    Thanks Jaimika for guidance, is any remedy to overcome this defect or I should completely ignore the flat.

Hi RA , you expert advice is most welcome. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ganeshsam14
    Hi experts,

I've purchased this flat and builder asked me for modifications need to be done. So plz validate the vaasthu and share your comments on this plan.

Hi RA,

Please reply to this plan.

Thanks in advance

Ganesh
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,

Request your Urgent help on the enclosed Plan.

Thank you so much
    :)

Originally Posted by Doubts19
    Hi All,

Request your help in determining the vastu of the enclosed apartment. Could you please also let me know if having a terrace on the western side is ok. What r the modifications that need to be done to be vastu compliant. Please also suggest the remedies.

Hoping to hear soon.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hello RealAcres Sir,

I am Religiously following this forum & I admire your knowledge of Vaastu
    As you rightly say its pure ancient science which I myself experienced around 6 years back when we bought a bungalow in which we had bathroom in SE and one of our well wisher asked us to stop using it which we did & saw the result within 15 days.
    Sir I would like to have your advice.
    I will upload my bungalow plan within 10 days which I surely feel have many Vaastu defects other than the one I mentioned.
    It will not be possible to alter the bungalow because of monetary problems so will be very thank full if you could help me with the remedies.
    Sir, I highly admire you for your selfless deed because as you mentioned in todays world forget sharing knowledge this so called vaastu consultant cheat people for commercial purpose & sell third class pyramids & stuff like that which are of no use & is waste of money.

I will really be thankful if you can reply.
    Regards,
    Ameet
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu corrections request

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=49233

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=49234
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote