Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Main Entrance North East Facing but balcony south west

Hi Real,

I am getting confused there in a flat which i see north east facing going out as entrance,but sceptical as there are 3 south west balconies in all...could you please suggest to go for it or not.[IMG]C://Users/gaurav/desktop/2bhk_study_1060.jpeg[/IMG]

Comment

Main entrance north east but balcony south west

Hi Real,

Here is the attached image for the flat i wanted your guidance please.Kindly help me urgently,sorry for saying this but getting totally confused and losing very limited and precious time.
      Attached Files

Comment

Analyze this plan please

Hi RE,

I have been reading your posts and they are interesting.

Can you please analyze the attached plan and let me know your opinion ?

Also, if the house has doshams like North-East cuts and South-west cuts, is it OK to own them and not live there ? like renting it or not using it ?
        Attached Files
        Last edited August 12 2013, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Hi Real,

Can you help me if the attached floor plan is in accordance with Vaastu?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by punebuys View Post
            Hi Real,

Can you help me if the attached floor plan is in accordance with Vaastu?
            I am not an expert and all.. Just learning a few things about Vaastu. IMO, this looks a simple case of North-East cut as mentioned by several people before. The Kitchen doesn't look to be in the correct place as well. Please check with experts to confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by marck11 View Post
              I am not an expert and all.. Just learning a few things about Vaastu. IMO, this looks a simple case of North-East cut as mentioned by several people before. The Kitchen doesn't look to be in the correct place as well. Please check with experts to confirm.
              hi realacres; please help & guide

floor plan is in #814

In a post on 19-06-12 #355 Page 36 in reply to Terrifficm realacres; mentioned -
              Yes, but actually there is a balcony in NE, which is good (keep tulsi plant here & lit incense stick in front of it daily) & another one in SW, which should be made heavy by putting plants, especially palms.

So in my plan there is a cut in the NE direction, but there is a balcony so this is confusing me. I have limited knowlede and would like help please.

I know kitchen is not in the best place but how to explain the same to builder

What percentage is it Vaastu ?

realacres; the property is megapolis splendour A21

Thanks.
              Last edited August 17 2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chetan86 View Post
                Hello realacres,

I am planning to buy flat and its floor plans are attached. Could you please let me know which is the better one??
                I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
                Attaching the another plan in next post.
                First of all, the flat is in sub-direction as seen from the floor plan.
                Next, the North or direction of Kuber, lord of wealth is completely cut. Major defects like cut, kitchen or toilet in north leads to financial probs & in your case it is not just cut, but entire North is gone !!
                And more importantly, kitchen is in NE, very dangerous.

Overall, it is best to avoid this flat even if given for free.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by chetan86 View Post
                  Above one is titled.
                  Another plan is with this attachment.
                  In below floor plan, planning to put stove in such a way that lady will face east direction.
                  Could you please let me know which one is fine??

Thanks,
                  Chetan
                  The most major probs here are :-

> Entrance is in SE, East facing which is bad. All the opportunities are burnt even before reaching you or rather it is loss of opportunities,

> There is toilet in SW. This risks the stability in terms of career, finance & major cut in NW leads to confusion & lack of decision making.

Overall, not good property to buy. Ofcourse the kitchen is good but above mentioned 2 factors negate all good benefits arising from kitchen in SE & terrace in NE.

Comment

Originally posted by REstate1 View Post
                    Dear RA,

Please suggest if this apartment plan is ok as per Vastu. I'm looking to purchase this for my own residence. thanks for the help!
                    Overall floor plan is good, small cut in SE is there but since kitchen is in SE, not to worry much about it. Had there not been that toi/bath in North, it would have been really good floor plan.
                    If you get a flat similar to this one but doesn't have toilet in North, opt for that. If not, then in this particular case, opt for top floor & remove the North toilet. You can however use it max to max for bathing purpose only. Ensure you keep raw sea salt here & replace it every 15 days & the tiles in bathroom has to be light in colors & surely not in black, red color.

Comment

Originally posted by navpra View Post
                      Hi Realacres,

Please let me know your comments and suggestion on the vastu of flat which i have attached below . Type A-25 1170 SQT.
                      FLATTYPE A-25

I feel type A20-A23 will be better bet due to absence of toilet on North & entrance being North facing in NE. If you can upload the complete floor plans for these flats, it will be useful.
                      I won't recommend A-25 due to improper locations of toilets.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X