Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1784 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinst1
    Dear RA,

After your advice, I have come across another apartment whose site plan is attached (flat shown in blue rectangle).
    Flat # 11 floor plan is also attached to give proper view.
    Kindly advise on suitability of this.

thanks

Man, I saw all the flats & this is the only flat which has toilets in NW & West. Rest of the positions of rooms, entrance, terrace are very good.

This flat is recommended. Please proceed to buy. Congrats. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Gents,

I have attached image of my house which I am thinking to buy. I need to give an offer tomorrow, hence it is bit urgent.

Please can I request seniors to comment on how this layout is as per Vastu? Is there any major faults, if yes, can they be easily rectified? how it can influence my life and remedies.

Early reply would be highly appreciated Guys!

Many Thanks
    Anuj

There is toilet in North & kitchen in NE. Both are very bad & give multiple bad results & hence it is best to avoid buying it at all costs, even if its given for free.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ameetwalia
    Hello RealAcres Sir,

I am Religiously following this forum & I admire your knowledge of Vaastu
    As you rightly say its pure ancient science which I myself experienced around 6 years back when we bought a bungalow in which we had bathroom in SE and one of our well wisher asked us to stop using it which we did & saw the result within 15 days.
    Sir I would like to have your advice.
    I will upload my bungalow plan within 10 days which I surely feel have many Vaastu defects other than the one I mentioned.
    It will not be possible to alter the bungalow because of monetary problems so will be very thank full if you could help me with the remedies.
    Sir, I highly admire you for your selfless deed because as you mentioned in todays world forget sharing knowledge this so called vaastu consultant cheat people for commercial purpose & sell third class pyramids & stuff like that which are of no use & is waste of money.

I will really be thankful if you can reply.
    Regards,
    Ameet

First of all, its good to see that you got good results & appreciate your interest in Vaastushastra. I understand what monetary issues are & I shall do my best to help you if you can upload the floor plan of the house.
    Wish you all the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu corrections request

Where is the entrance from ? Is terrace part of your property ?
    Overall, it is better to look at the adjoining flat which is towards South side as it is really good compared to what you have shortlisted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnl123
    Realacres,
    Please help! I have attached image of my flat which is currently given on rent to the bachelors right after possession.
    Need suggestions on how this layout can influence my life and remedies.
    Thank u.

The entrance is in SW & the flat itself is in sub-direction. You won't get full impact of it till you stay in it but surely you are not insulated either. The location of kitchen, m.bed, m.bath are all bad.

Overall, with sub-direction comes the Dosha called as Vidisha & it is best to sell off such flat.

** PS:- What is more important is the house in which you are staying as it has direct impact on your life.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    There is toilet in North & kitchen in NE. Both are very bad & give multiple bad results & hence it is best to avoid buying it at all costs, even if its given for free.

Thanks for your comments RA.

Any remedies for the flaws?

Is toilet and Kitchen the main issues or anything else too? If I change the position of toilet and Kitchen to somewhere else, would it help in anyway? if yes, what should be the position of Kitchen n toilet?

Please help.
    CommentQuote

Is toilet and Kitchen the main issues or anything else too? If I change the position of toilet and Kitchen to somewhere else, would it help in anyway? if yes, what should be the position of Kitchen n toilet?

Please help.

RA, does the new layout makes any sense or have I made it worst?

Changes made are as:

1. I moved the kitchen from NE to SW
    2. Use NE corner as a Puja Room
    3. Removed the WC from first floor ( i.e. north) and only use the ground floor WC
    4. There will be a small Garden at the back too
    5. Water Tank in the front bed room on first floor

Please have an another look and let me know your expert comments.

Many Thanks
    Anuj
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Man, I saw all the flats & this is the only flat which has toilets in NW & West. Rest of the positions of rooms, entrance, terrace are very good.

This flat is recommended. Please proceed to buy. Congrats. :)

Dear RA,

Thanks for your valuable opinion.
    Do the toilets in NW & West reduce the acceptable effect of room arrangements ? :(
    edited: Going by your final recommendation, looks like i am un-necessarily nit-picking.

regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks RA for the analysis. We are removing the toilet in the
    NW bedroom. Hope that suffices. Please let me know if the vastu
    Would be fine then.

Thanks once again
    CommentQuote
    Shrivio,

See, you yourself have mentioned the Vaastu doshas & given the impact which took place on your friend & his family. What's more, you even gave correct solution at the end. :)

Btw, the poor results in career are also due to the stairs in East & more open space in South which makes the plot heavier on North & lighter in South. This acts as a weight on your leg, need to work harder even to cross short distance. Wife's health issue was due to NE toilet.

So what are you waiting for man ? Do tell your friend to exit ASAP & being rented house, its so easy.

Done! Have told them. They are already looking at other rentals.

Thank you very much.
    CommentQuote
    Shrivio,

See, you yourself have mentioned the Vaastu doshas & given the impact which took place on your friend & his family. What's more, you even gave correct solution at the end. :)

Btw, the poor results in career are also due to the stairs in East & more open space in South which makes the plot heavier on North & lighter in South. This acts as a weight on your leg, need to work harder even to cross short distance. Wife's health issue was due to NE toilet.

So what are you waiting for man ? Do tell your friend to exit ASAP & being rented house, its so easy.

Originally Posted by realacres
    Bedrooms should be ideally located in Southern & Western parts of the house, though for kids, East can also work. But in your case, there is not a single bedroom in South & Western side. The one which is towards South is in SE, which is not recommended as it leads to disharmony within the family, mostly amongst couples who occupy this room.

The major flaw is kitchen in SW. This will never give you stability in whatever you do & all the good energy which should actually hold on here in SW is burnt due to kitchen. Add to it entrance in centre of South, which is again bad.

Overall, this flat is not recommended, even if you are getting it for zero rental.

ARGH!!!

I rented this bc there was no choice, nothing else available in the timeframe needed.

BUT, I re-did the floor plan in 9 quadrants. The kitchen technically falls in the South quadrant - the stove is in the south quadrant.

I am willing to use the "Family room" as the master bedroom. Even if there is no door, I will put up a curtain and keep the bed there. . For one year, I will just deal with it.

The kid can be in the east side.

SE bedroom can keep for guests?

What do you think? Can this be workable?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shrivio
    ARGH!!!

I rented this bc there was no choice, nothing else available in the timeframe needed.

BUT, I re-did the floor plan in 9 quadrants. The kitchen technically falls in the South quadrant - the stove is in the south quadrant.

I am willing to use the "Family room" as the master bedroom. Even if there is no door, I will put up a curtain and keep the bed there. . For one year, I will just deal with it.

I think this grid (attached) is more accurate. The Kitchen falls into the South quadrant, not the SW.

And Can I use the NW room ("Den2") as the Master Bedroom?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

Please help.

Seems that this is a row house or similar house. Now since you own entire building here, how about shifting all the things in correct perspective ?
    Put kitchen in SE, stove facing East,
    Toilet should be in NW-W,
    M.bed goes in SW.
    Pooja in NE is very good.

Just ensure that there is no toilet or kitchen in NE-Centre-SW part.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinst1
    Dear RA,

Thanks for your valuable opinion.
    Do the toilets in NW & West reduce the acceptable effect of room arrangements ? :(
    edited: Going by your final recommendation, looks like i am un-necessarily nit-picking.

regards,

Man, don't worry at all. The toilets in NW-West position are indeed very good & I see no reason why you should worry. The only thing is the toilet in NW should not touch North wall ideally but then if we take into consideration the entire flat, it is indeed very good.

So don't take any tension, go ahead & buy. Ensure that you do the agreement/registration on auspicious day. All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shrivio
    ARGH!!!

What you said is absolutely workable.
    Just ensure that someone draws a rangoli on front of the entrance door daily. It need not be big but small will be fine especially on the 'Dehleez' & do pooja of it by applying turmeric powder & kumkum on it.
    Use sandalwood agarbatti & dhoop in house on daily basis.

And remember, what you are doing is just temporary remedy & you should plan your exit from here, the sooner the better.
    All the best.
    CommentQuote