Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by cloudforest View Post
    Hello Real Acres,

I am following your post for quite some time.
    I am going to purchase a flat in a couple of days.
    I have attached two plans for your perusal.
    Kindly have a look, and let me know the one which is best according to vaastu.
    Please guide. Your reply would be very helpful in making the decision.

Thanks
    First of all both the flats are in sub-direction, which itself isn't good.

> In first flat, SW is completely cut, leads to instability in life. Not recommended;

> In second flat, entrance is in NW corner, North (tilt) facing which again is not good. Add to it the toilet in North-NE, which makes it even worse.

For these reasons, it is best to drop both of them & remember these 2 things :-

# There is no solution for major defect in energy axis of Vaastu i.e NE-Brahmasthan-SW,

# Never look at properties which are in sub-direction.

all,

Will respond to remaining queries shortly.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

YOur guidance appreciated for a purchase

Originally posted by anitapal View Post
      Thank you, realacres. What about the very first one. Its a different builder. Its the white sketch.

It is disappointing not to find an apartment and wish the builders paid more attention to vastu. But you are right, well being por need and dear ones is very important.
      Thank you
      Realacresji,

What do you think of the following apartment? We plan to rent leading to purchase. Thank you for your help.

Anitapal
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        First of all, the flat is in sub-direction as seen from the floor plan.
        Next, the North or direction of Kuber, lord of wealth is completely cut. Major defects like cut, kitchen or toilet in north leads to financial probs & in your case it is not just cut, but entire North is gone !!
        And more importantly, kitchen is in NE, very dangerous.

Overall, it is best to avoid this flat even if given for free.

Sorry if I may sound rude but is this not superstitions. We live in 21st century, where we have ICBMs and satellites and we are talking about kitchen in NE!! Seriously???

God save this country!

Comment

Originally posted by don karnage View Post
          Sorry if I may sound rude but is this not superstitions. We live in 21st century, where we have ICBMs and satellites and we are talking about kitchen in NE!! Seriously???

God save this country!
          Well, the satellites of 2013 can't find a way to build a non-rusting Iron pillar rite ? Just because we live in 2013 doesn't mean we can dismiss something that is in Indian tradition because it is not accepted by the west..
          Last edited August 21 2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gauravrk12 View Post
            Hi Real,

Here is the attached image for the flat i wanted your guidance please.Kindly help me urgently,sorry for saying this but getting totally confused and losing very limited and precious time.
            Where are the directions man ?
            Can't help unless I get the directions.

Comment

Originally posted by rameshh View Post
              Dear Ra sir,

Please check for 2bhk vaastu of attached type.
              Each & every flat mentioned has toilet in N-NE. It is therefore best to reject all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by marck11 View Post
                Hi RE,

I have been reading your posts and they are interesting.

Can you please analyze the attached plan and let me know your opinion ?

Also, if the house has doshams like North-East cuts and South-west cuts, is it OK to own them and not live there ? like renting it or not using it ?
                The plan below shows only West, based on which the entrance of the house is East facing & in NE part, which is very good (I hope the directions are exactly the main directions). Overall, the flat is very good & can be purchased.

As far as ownership of flat which has severe defect in NE, SW is concerned, well if you own such property but don't stay in it, still it will harm you but 70%. It is therefore recommended to sell off such properties, no matter you stay there or not.

This is more like says kids, whether they stay with you or away, they still will affect you. Same is the case with Vaastu.

Comment

Need suggestions for Mkt map

Hi,
                  Attached is a map of a market which we are going to build soon, is it as per vastu or not?

For direction - Ground floor is written on the east side..

Thanks
                  Alok
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited August 22 2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Each & every flat mentioned has toilet in N-NE. It is therefore best to reject all of them.
                    Thanks a lot RA sir,seems it is difficult to find a flat with vaastu these days.
                    These two projects aratt firenza and mahendra aarna which i have selected,you have rejected because of vaastu.
                    Anyhow it is good this way rather than damage control.

Comment

Originally posted by punebuys View Post
                      Hi Real,

Can you help me if the attached floor plan is in accordance with Vaastu?
                      The entrance of door is North facing in NW, which isn't very good but not extremely bad either, but better to be avoided. The kitchen location is improper, while major culprit in all this is a common bath/toi which comes in Brahmasthan to considerable extent. Having another 2nd major bedroom in SE makes it useless to sleep. Ofcourse, there are remedies for that but when we have choice, why first buy improper & then opt for remedial measures that too which can't completely eliminate the problem ? The good part in the flat is having one bedroom in SW, while there is terrace in NE (but small cut also exists, which is bad). Overall, the layout is not very inspiring & it is better to avoid this flat.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X