1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by punebuys View Post
    hi realacres; please help & guide

floor plan is in #814

In a post on 19-06-12 #355 Page 36 in reply to Terrifficm realacres; mentioned -
    Yes, but actually there is a balcony in NE, which is good (keep tulsi plant here & lit incense stick in front of it daily) & another one in SW, which should be made heavy by putting plants, especially palms.

So in my plan there is a cut in the NE direction, but there is a balcony so this is confusing me. I have limited knowlede and would like help please.

I know kitchen is not in the best place but how to explain the same to builder

What percentage is it Vaastu ?

realacres; the property is megapolis splendour A21

Thanks.
    The above mentioned tips which I have given are sort of universal tips & works to reduce the bad impact due to Vaastu defects or Vaastu doshas. Having said this, doing these things help you increase the positive vibrations in house but can't eliminate the negative vibes permanently.

Remedies in Vaastu is more like spraying room freshener where some mouse is dead & is smelling bad. Now how long will you keep spraying room freshener ? The solution lies in throwing the dead mouse out. Similarly in Vastu, the permanent solution is to structurally change the house but if issue is with land or is a flat, then it is best to change the house. Some think this to be harsh but it is worth coz the quality of life which you & your near & dear ones live is more important than the house itself.

I know atleast 8+ family's who have shifted out of their houses & are doing well in their lives now, be it health, education, money etc. Hard work is necessary, but good Vaastu helps you boost the results, just like bad Vaastu drags you down.

At the end of the day, it's your call to decide what to do. All the best man.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by anitapal View Post
      Realacresji,

What do you think of the following apartment? We plan to rent leading to purchase. Thank you for your help.

Anitapal
      Toilet in NW, in SW, in SE & even in NE in Northern portion. This is sufficient to reject it outright. Don't buy even if builder gives the flat for free & even offers money above it !!

Comment

Hi RA,

please suggest the remedies for the attached flat.

Master bedroom in NW
        Toilet in Brahmastana

Also where to put the mirrors in NE and in Bathroom.
        Please suggest the position for Dining table and TV

Thanks

Attached Files
        Last edited August 22 2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by don karnage View Post
          Sorry if I may sound rude but is this not superstitions. We live in 21st century, where we have ICBMs and satellites and we are talking about kitchen in NE!! Seriously???

God save this country!
          Superstitious ??
          In 2013, has direction of sunrise, sunset changed ?
          Has UV rays, infrared from sunlight changed ?
          Has the direction of earth axis changed ?
          Has magnetic force from North-South changed ?
          Geopathic stress, radiations, magnetic field continue to remain same.
          In physics, NE is most delicate direction, find out why.

Man, what's superstitious in it ? And you boast about 2013, just ask anyone to make 'blood' !! When 21st century can't even make something as important as blood, forget rest of the things man. These things starts where logical brain stops working.

Originally posted by marck11 View Post
          Well, the satellites of 2013 can't find a way to build a non-rusting Iron pillar rite ? Just because we live in 2013 doesn't mean we can dismiss something that is in Indian tradition because it is not accepted by the west..
          +1000000
          Ever wondered why India was so powerful & rich earlier & not now ??
          Ancient cities, structures were built as per Vaastushastra norms, hence the reason.
          Tirupati Balaji temple is as per Vaastu norms, it's richest religious place in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by alok80 View Post
            Hi,
            Attached is a map of a market which we are going to build soon, is it as per vastu or not?
            Thanks
            Alok
            Alok,
            Can't see the directions.
            Please mention them to give precise answers.

Comment

Originally posted by rameshh View Post
              Thanks a lot RA sir,seems it is difficult to find a flat with vaastu these days.
              These two projects aratt firenza and mahendra aarna which i have selected,you have rejected because of vaastu.
              Anyhow it is good this way rather than damage control.
              +1. Very true.
              It is sometimes hard to let go some flat liked by you because of Vaastu but it is worth in long term as the benefits of having good Vaastu are for life. Remember, 2/3rd or over 66% of your life is decided by the Vaastu in which you stay. Compromise with anything but not with Vaastu while buying any property, be it residential, commercial or industrial.

Comment

Originally posted by Narrey View Post
                Hi RA,

please suggest the remedies for the attached flat.

Master bedroom in NW
                Toilet in Brahmastana

Also where to put the mirrors in NE and in Bathroom.
                Please suggest the position for Dining table and TV

Thanks
                Frankly speaking, the issues in the flat are so grave that it is best to change the flat itself.
                I could have told some remedies for m.bed in NW but toilet in Brahmasthan & kitchen in SW has no remedies. The only good thing in house are pooja room in NE & entrance door in East.

Overall, it is best to sell this flat ASAP & shift elsewhere. Infact, I would say, first leave the flat, go & take other good flat on rent, sell this off & buy another flat. The sooner you do the better. You may feel bit scared but if you are staying in this flat for atleast an year, I can tell you the problems which you are facing :-

> Stability problem in terms of decision making & financial opportunities,
                > loss of opportunities be it job, promotion, raise etc.,
                > Loosing out credit for work you do,
                > Lower body problems, mostly abdominal areas,
                > Insecurity feeling in mind related to work &/or about some family member.

Is this true ?

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Alok,
                  Can't see the directions.
                  Please mention them to give precise answers.
                  "Ground floor" is written on East direction in the picture.
                  Last edited August 22 2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot RA, I will vacate asap-

Could you please tell me some remedies If
                    1. the kitchen is in NW or NE.
                    2. Master bedroom in SE or NW ( NE is not good at all, I read in ur earlier posts )

Also can u check this flat and suggest me please

Regards
                    Attached Files

Comment

Dear RA,

Could you please give your opinion on the flat plan shown in picture. The angle between Vertical and North is about 25 deg.

The wall shown for TV in midst of Living room can be demolished.

regards,
                      Vin

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X