Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: 1 week ago
1873 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Hi realacres;

Thanks for your help and guidance. Can you suggest any flat that is good as per Vaastu, in Pune near Hinjewadi side.

I hope i am not asking for too much.
    Last edited August 23 2013, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Alok,
      Can't see the directions.
      Please mention them to give precise answers.
      Hi realacres,

Waiting for your reply ..

Thanks
      Alok

Comment

Hiii RA
        I am new to this forum; but I really appreciated your efforts to resolve vastu queries. Well, Sir I am planning to buy a 2BHk in Faridabad. we are much interested in flat no 2 back side. Its a Corner Plot. floor plan is attached herewith.Can you pls suggest which one is best to buy. no 1 or no 2?
        Your feedback VERY MUCH appreciated ASAP.
        Attached Files

Comment

The most major probs here are :-

> Entrance is in SE, East facing which is bad. All the opportunities are burnt even before reaching you or rather it is loss of opportunities,

> There is toilet in SW. This risks the stability in terms of career, finance & major cut in NW leads to confusion & lack of decision making.

Overall, not good property to buy. Ofcourse the kitchen is good but above mentioned 2 factors negate all good benefits arising from kitchen in SE & terrace in NE.

Thanks for your reply.
          Do we have any solution for east facing door in SE corner and SW toilet??
          Because in pune almost 95% of property are not according to Vastu, Builders are building flats just for sale . I found this flat little bit according to Vastu and considered features like NE terrace, SE kitchen, SW Master bedroom etc..

Let me know your suggestion.

Comment

Advice

Dear Realacres,

Could you please advice onthe VAstu of the image attached. And also the Flat next to it.
            We intend to merge to flats.

Thanks and Regards
            Deepak
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello RAji

Ur advice is much needed; waiting for your reply on my query.

Thanks in adv.
              V sneha

Comment

Each & every flat mentioned has toilet in N-NE. It is therefore best to reject all of them.
                Ra sir,In reply to your comments some one who already bought here replied as below

//? if entrance is east or west or north, kitchen and bedroom should be south east and south west as per basic vasthu . if the south side is occupied with this two then where should be the toilet ? by the way i dont see any toilet in the any corner . its in the mid of north side. in apartments you cannot have the toilet in the mid of the hall.

where should be the toilet than ? east or west ? both the sides you get morning and evening sunlight and ventilation and both the sides should be opened with wider windows . that should be my preference .//

Can you please review his comments

Comment

How can we determine facing , entering into house or coming out from main door,

pls guide if we have balacony in North and while coming out from flat is east and entering into house is west..

In flats 100% vastu compliance is not possible, but make sure these following this are in place:-

1. North East should not be cut, there should not be any bath/toilet, kitchen or staircase here,

2. Brahmasthan i.e. centre should be free from any weight, no RCC columns or bath/toilets or kitchen be present,

3. South West should not be cut, should have master bedroom here. If there is some other room, make it a master bedroom then. Avoid entrance here.

4. Best locations for entrance are North-east section with door facing east or north,
                  center of north, north facing &
                  center of east, east facing.

Comment

Its a East facing Entry!

Comment

So we should determine facing , while coming out from main door...

Pls sugest is this good interms of vaastu direction...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X