Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
Reply
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear RA Sir,

    Pls. help me with some remedies

    I will be very greatfull

    Regards
    Ameet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres


    Main door is W. Is it West, NW or SW part ??
    Again bedroom in East can also mean SE or NE. Need to see exact portion.



    The main door is in the centre of West. The bedroom is in the centre, as well, but the bed is in the NE.

    I cant change the kitchen as it will come right into my bedroom.

    I am trying to get a room on rent, but, all the rooms are Vastu disasters. I dont want to commit a mistake twice.

    Originally Posted by realacres

    Good. The last 2 floor plans have issues related to directions. Kindly correct them & upload. Will answer all of them in one go.


    I didnt get you on this one.

    Just to make things easy.

    There are only 2 designs.

    1. The kitchen is on the left and toilet on the right, from the door.
    and
    2. The kitchen is on the right and toilet on the left, from the door.

    The layouts are the same, but, the doors are in all four directions, as there are 12 flats on a floor.

    So,

    There are 4 flats each with doors in the N and S.
    There are 2 flats each with doors in E and W.


    Originally Posted by realacres
    Request you to upload your existing house's floor plan ASAP.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • This is the actual plan of the room, I want to buy. Advice me. As I need to change my current home ASAP.

    I hope this gives you a better idea.

    Thanks in advance.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Ok. As this is North & direction of Lord Kuber or lord of wealth, making this part heavy or storing 'bhangaar' or waste items here is not good for financial prospects.

    Good that you are putting water fountain here.


    :)


    Man, its simple. When you stand in centre of the house as well as at the entrance the direction of the needle on compass should face to main direction & not be deviated i.e. pointing towards NE, SW etc.

    If the top is North in pic below (click link), then from the needle of the compass, it can be seen that it is in sub-direction :-

    https://cdn4.iconfinder.com/data/icons/eldorado-mobile/40/compas_2-512.png

    Hope this is clear now, else let me know if you have more queries.



    Great explanation, i completely understood it RA. Deal will be done on 26th June for this flat.

    You are doing a great job mate and declared as Man of the Match on this thread. :)

    Many Thanks
    Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

    Very close friend of mine is looking for this flat for his own living, Could I have your expert comments please?

    I can see based on my very limited knowledge that bathroom is badly placed in NE, what do you think, is it to avoid or can he consider that flat?

    Many Thanks
    Anuj
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Hi RA,

    Very close friend of mine is looking for this flat for his own living, Could I have your expert comments please?

    I can see based on my very limited knowledge that bathroom is badly placed in NE, what do you think, is it to avoid or can he consider that flat?

    Many Thanks
    Anuj


    I think N corner is cut and the plot is diagonal. Even these 2 are problems as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Realacres,

    Please advice

    I took one low budget plot in bhiwadi on my name which is in South direction or south west facing, facing health problems after that, want to know what to do in such situation, how to prevent vaastu dosh or any other dosh"
    My current residence flat has kitchen in south west and the plot that I have taken is also facing south or south west, health problems are major concern for us, please advice how should I get rid of these vaastu dosh or other doshs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nik005
    Hi Realacres,

    Please advice

    I took one low budget plot in bhiwadi on my name which is in South direction or south west facing, facing health problems after that, want to know what to do in such situation, how to prevent vaastu dosh or any other dosh"
    My current residence flat has kitchen in south west and the plot that I have taken is also facing south or south west, health problems are major concern for us, please advice how should I get rid of these vaastu dosh or other doshs


    Bhai, I think, It would be better if you upload your flat's floor plan.
    CommentQuote
  • need advice

    Hi,
    FIrst of all, thanks everyone for your posts. The advice has been good. But I am a bit confused.
    I need some advice, since I am planning to invest in a flat. Have liked an apartment and have to make a decision. Attached are 4 the four apartment floor plans. Could you help me in understanding which house would be good to stay in terms of Vastu .

    Thanks
    Amastro
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,
    Thank you for your valuable suggestions on various plans. I'm following this thread from couple of days and seek your expert advice on few projects.


    There are 4 flats which 'm looking to choose one out of it. Kindly help here.
    ATTACHMENTS as per below sequence...
    'SPP1' --- Flat no. 105;
    'SPP2' --- Flat no. 205;
    'VRN1C' --- Flat no. 301;
    'VRN3B' --- Flat no. 301.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • RA sir ! Where are u ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jazzbydabay
    I think N corner is cut and the plot is diagonal. Even these 2 are problems as well.


    Hi Jazz, Thanks for your comments. Whats wrong with diagonal plot ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Hi Jazz, Thanks for your comments. Whats wrong with diagonal plot ?


    See, I am not an expert.

    If you go through Ra's analysis, he always mentions this feature (being diagonal) of a floor plan.

    And due to any house being diagonal, things change.

    Just to understand.....

    When you say, North facing. You will NOT be facing a wall, for eg. But a corner. Due to it being diagonal. A lot of things will be cross.

    So, thats why mentioned it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jazzbydabay
    See, I am not an expert.

    If you go through Ra's analysis, he always mentions this feature (being diagonal) of a floor plan.

    And due to any house being diagonal, things change.

    Just to understand.....

    When you say, North facing. You will NOT be facing a wall, for eg. But a corner. Due to it being diagonal. A lot of things will be cross.

    So, thats why mentioned it.


    Great, Thanks mate. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

    It has been long time to see you on this thread, I need your expert comments on the attached floor plan (3 bedroom house) as my offer has been accepted and I need to act very very quickly and I dont want to pay the initially money unless you say yes to it as per vastu.

    I read somewhere that SE is best place for kitchen and NW is average, is that true? Reason I am asking is bcoz kitchen in this house is NW.

    Please let me know is there any major faults in this house as per vastu, can I consider this for my own living?

    Highly appreciate your early reply.

    Regards
    Anuj
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote