Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Prima facie it looks good. Just ensure the staircase to have clock-wise steps, i.e. while climbing up, we should go from left towards right. In your case, its anti-clockwise. The direction of staircase is perfect. However, something need lot of details. One important aspect is to have over-head water tank in SW part of building, just don't have it exactly at the corner. If you are going to have borewell or underground tank, it has to be in NE part of the plot. And the building should be more towards in SW part of plot, while NE should be as much open as possible. The compound wall has to be tallest & thickest in SW than in NE. Ensure South wall height is atleast 1.5 ft more than North & East compound walls.
    Hi,
    Thanks so much for your valuable suggestion,

yes, regarding Staircase, however in map its showing anticlockwise but we are changing it to clockwise. borewell is already on NE (Round shape on the map behind first NE corner shop).

"building should be more towards in SW part of plot" does it means SW should be heavy,?? we have store in that corner, and NE has big shops.

I was not aware about wall height thing.. I will make sure we do that as well.

Thanks again for your valuable inputs.
    Alok

Comment

vsneha2007 has correctly replied.
      The direction is the one which we face while coming out. It is entrance door direction which means direction towards which the door faces.
      Thanks ,

Could you pls suggest , is it good unit in terms of Vaastu...

enternace east facing , Kitchen , MR , Balacony towards in NE direction...

Comment

Here only 1 flat detailed fig. is given. Considering you merge 2 flats, other being mirror image of this, it would lead to biggest Vaastu flaw which is toilet in NE of combined flat. Such thing should not be purchase even if you get it for free.

As far as this flat is concerned, the entrance is good but there is toilet in North & SE; kitchen is in West & brahmasthan & these factors are sufficient to reject this flat even on individual basis.

Always remember, there is no remedy is major issues are in NE-Brahmasthan-SW axis, also called as Energy Axis.
        Thanks Real acres

Comment

The deviation of 25 degs is not good to be frank. But if you have purchased it already do the following :-

> The main door has to be of light cream/off white color,

> The bath/toi in North side should be used only for bathing. Remove EWC from here altogether. Keep raw sea salt in plastic bowl here & replace it every 15 days,

> Place a plywood on kitchen wall which shares its wall with toi/bath,

> Place a 4x4 inch silver swastika on teak wood frame above main entrance door,

> Use rudrakshamala in toran on main entrance door, this helps in reducing some of Vaastu doshas in the house, as far as possible, the toran has to be yellow in color in your case,

> Place palm trees in earthen pot in balcony attached to M.bed in SW.

This would be fine for now.
          Dear RA,
          Thanks for your advice.
          However, I need to make a correction in the angle which I told as 25 deg. It is actually 12-15 deg which i measured with more than one reference walls. sorry for this.

does your diagnosis change with new angle between North and vertical?

Comment

In your case, I will suggest flat no.1, the one which is on left.
            Just ensure you use BR1 as Master bedroom & place a tulsi plant in the balcony. Preferably in NE, North or East of balcony. But do keep it away from toi/bath of NW/attached to BR2.
            Hope this helps.

Thanks RA for ur valuable comments!
            How much is Flat No 2 is Vastu compliant in %age; if I go for No2?

Comment

Dear RA

I need your help here. A snap attached of 3BHK. I per my scrimpy knowledge 60% ok Vastu POV.

Kindly provide your expert view on the same. Shall I go with this one?

if any problem Vstu POV; kindly suggest the remedy; too.

THANKS in Adv.
              V Sneha
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vsneha2007 View Post
                Its a East facing Entry!
                Thanks Vsneha and RA ,

Same thing is applicable to balcony and BR , we need to evaluate door facing while going out ... Lets say while i stand in my balacony its toward North but door is facing toward south , it shud consider south facing or North facing ....

Comment

Thanks Vsneha and RA ,

Same thing is applicable to balcony and BR , we need to evaluate door facing while going out ... Lets say while i stand in my balacony its toward North but door is facing toward south , it shud consider south facing or North facing for balacony and BR....[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by evasnis View Post
                  Thanks ,

Could you pls suggest , is it good unit in terms of Vaastu...

enternace east facing , Kitchen , MR , Balacony towards in NE direction...

Comment

Your Ideas

Hi RA and other experts,

Please have a look at the attached plan and let me know your opinions..

Thanks in Advance..
                    Attached Files

Comment

I recently bought this house. The energy inside is good and peaceful, as a nice family lived there for many years.

My worry is, after reading this forum, that it is 30 degrees tilted from the main direction. The streets in my village are built in this angle.

Could you please suggest if this place suitable for happy living? How can I make it better?

It requires remodeling , so most changes are possible, but can't rotate the house

Which place would be good to have stairs , going up to the first floor (loft)?

Attached Files
                      Last edited September 3 2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X