Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear RA,

I found Rough as well as Pyramid form (50 gms) Black Tourmaline stone but I am unable to find Rough Sphatik Stone.....however I found it in Shree yantra (21-25 gms) or pyramid form
    Can I buy it in that form?
    Ideally where in the hall it should be kept?
    Thanx in advance
    Regards
    Ameet
    CommentQuote
  • Sir,
    Haldi Mala & Fountain in place waiting for your reply regarding stone
    Regards
    Ameet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amastro007
    Hi,
    FIrst of all, thanks everyone for your posts. The advice has been good. But I am a bit confused.
    I need some advice, since I am planning to invest in a flat. Have liked an apartment and have to make a decision. Attached are 4 the four apartment floor plans. Could you help me in understanding which house would be good to stay in terms of Vastu .

Thanks
    Amastro

Not a single flat is good as per Vaastu, hence best to avoid all of them.

Also, whenever you divide the house in 9 parts, it should drawn from the outermost area.
    Eg. In first floor plan, you divided house from balcony wall in NE, but in reality major part of NE is cut.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinst1
    Dear RA,

I have been able to sign sale agreement with builder for the under-construction flat discussed .
    Thanks for your advice and as always, to the Gods !

regards,

Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Great explanation, i completely understood it RA. Deal will be done on 26th June for this flat.

Many Thanks
    Anuj

Congrats to both of you & wish you well for all good you do in your life.
    Cheers.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay.taka
    Hi RA,
    Thank you for your valuable suggestions on various plans. I'm following this thread from couple of days and seek your expert advice on few projects.

There are 4 flats which 'm looking to choose one out of it. Kindly help here.
    ATTACHMENTS as per below sequence...
    'SPP1' --- Flat no. 105;
    'SPP2' --- Flat no. 205;
    'VRN1C' --- Flat no. 301;
    'VRN3B' --- Flat no. 301.

Sorry for delay. Saw all the flats individually.
    I studied not just the flats which you mentioned but all the flats in all the buildings & floors plans you uploaded & there is not a single flat is is even 57-60% Vaastu positive. It's hard to believe but this is the fact of the day, thanks to ignorance of the builders towards Vaastu especially in West & North India. :o

So, scout for better. All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Hi RA,

Can I request you to comment on this flat please?

Cheers
    Anuj

There is bathroom in NE. Avoid.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jazzbydabay
    I would like to know....

What is the disadvantage of SW cut ?

SW is the location of Earth i.e. Prithvi. The energy flows into house from NE & Brahmasthan & this positive energy is stopped & stabilised in SW. Hence, we say that SW should be higher & heavier than rest of the directions. Having a bedroom in SW helps the person here not only to get good sleep but his energy levels are also increased, thanks to better blood circulation & good magnetic flow effect on the body. This gives good stability & authority to that person. Ofcourse, all this benefits are received only if NE & Brahmasthan are good. If both or either of them are damaged, then energy won't flow in at first place, so holding it doesn't matter at all.
    Hence, it is said that even NE-Brahmasthan-SW has to be good.

In absence of SW cut, there is no place to hold back the positive energy from from NE & Brahmasthan & hence, this energy flows out. Due to cut in SW, Earth element becomes lighter which is again against law of physics & hence the energy field inside the house gets disturbed.

A simple eg. would be this :-

NE is cheque, which you deposit in your bank,
    Brahmasthan is the encashed cheque & amount credited to your account,
    SW is the cash which you have after withdrawing from your account.

Now if cheque is not there, what's the use of account ?? Cash won't be there in anycase.
    If Brahmasthan is damaged, it means the cheque has bounced, so no issue of you getting cash,
    And if SW is damaged, it means your cash gets stolen.

:D This may sound funny but I found this to be simple eg. for all of you to explain.

Can I move my bedroom to the living room ? That is in NE.

No man, never do that. NE is purest direction & has maximum flow of energy which human body can't bear for long. You will often find people having issues with migraine when their bedroom is in N-NE. Having bedroom in NE also gives problems related to progeny. You will find lot of people who undergo miscarriages have their bedrooms in NE.

So no matter what, there should not be a bedroom at NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Biddu10
    Hi RA,

First of all, THANK YOU for all your valuable tips and suggestions in this forum. It's a great help to people like us.

Could you please help me with the attached floor plan? It is one of the properties we are looking to buy but finding a floor plan according to vaastu principles has been the biggest challenge for us. Your suggestions will be of great help.

Thank you...

The location of bedroom is fine but the major flaws are 2 :-

> The entrance is highly improper,
    > Most importantly, the NE has major cut which is not good health & wealth wise.
    Hence, avoid this property & scout for better one.
    All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tulsyan
    Dear RA
    I have enclosed the plan of a flat I am Intending to buy for my family in Mumbai. Pls comment and inform is it okie to buy it. I am in my business. Kindly also explain what do we mean by north is cut and its disadvantages. Thanking you in anticipation

The flat which you are looking at has 2 toilets in North.
    North is the direction of Lord Kubera, i.e. lord of wealth. If North is damaged, there are financial issues which the buyer & occupier has to face.
    Damaged North is due to cut, a toilet/bathroom, a kitchen or staircase incase of duplex flats.
    Hence, the flat which you have highlighted is not at all good, be it for residential or even commercial. Avoid it & scout for some better.
    All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Hi RA,

Please could you comment on the layout of this flat (this is a top floor flat).

Main NE Entrance is good, SE Kitchen is good.

I will not use main bathroom as it is in NE and will use ensuite as a main bathroom instead and convert NE bathroom into Pooja room.

Shall I consider this at all or not?

Many Thanks
    Anuj

The attached bathroom/ensuite to the bedroom in NW is in NE, which is very bad.
    Now even if you don't use this bathroom, there will be washrooms above &/or below your flat so the impact of the bad energy won't be eliminated even if you don't use it.
    Other issue is the lounge is in SW, when ideally this is the place for M.bed.
    The only good things here are entrance in NE & kitchen in SE.
    But due to the powder room in NE attached to NW bedroom, it is not good as per Vaastu & hence should not be purchased. Scout for better house from Vaastu perspective.
    All the best for your search. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ameetwalia
    Dear RA,

I found Rough as well as Pyramid form (50 gms) Black Tourmaline stone but I am unable to find Rough Sphatik Stone.....however I found it in Shree yantra (21-25 gms) or pyramid form
    Can I buy it in that form?
    Ideally where in the hall it should be kept?
    Thanx in advance
    Regards
    Ameet

The stones can be of any shape. The shape doesn't change the properties of the stone.
    So you can buy rough black tourmaline & sphatik or quartz crystal can be found in shops which deal with either 'Pooja material' or gemstone shops. Note that the stones is fine in any shape & size. These should not cost more than few hundred bucks each.

Shree Yantra needs proper pundit & pooja of it needs to be done. It is meant to be placed in your pooja room. However, the sphatik I said for you needs to be the only stone & not shree yantra. If you are not finding sphatik stone, then get a sphatik maala in the meantime & place it alongwith the black tourmaline stone.

In hall they should be kept on from North-NE & NE-East side. Whatever you feel better you can do that. Just ensure that wherever you place them, it should be such that from the place of these crystals/stones, entire hall should be visible.

So I would again repeat, buy stones in raw format & not shree yantra. If for any reasons, you are unable to find a sphatik stone or sphatik maala, then place raw sea salt (not the one which we eat) in a glass bowl & place a phitkari on it. Change the salt after every 15 days while 'phitkari' (the stone which is used to make dirt settle down in water) can be cleaned every 15 days & reused. Both of them are available at local kiraana shop & this raw sea salt will cost you some INR 5/kg.

Let me know if you have any queries. All the best.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ameetwalia
    Sir,
    Haldi Mala & Fountain in place waiting for your reply regarding stone
    Regards
    Ameet

It's done, posted above. And please don't call me Sir, I am too small for that.
    And I really appreciate the swiftness by which you have done all the things.
    Also start the colour remedies & yes, please do ensure that the house should be free of scrap or bhangaar. Start removing all the junk from your home. This also includes small things like non-working watches, non-working kitchen utensils, broken plant pots, dried plants.
    If any glass or mirror is broken or cracked, replace it. Keep house free from spiders.
    And yes, ensure all the doors, windows are well oiled so that screeching sound doesn't come.
    Put some raw sea salt while mopping the floor & once a month, spray cow urine which is highly diluted in water in the house.
    And as usual, keep raw sea salt in all bathroom & replace them every 15 days & lit dhoop or chandan agarbatti on regular period. Infact, dhoop must be spread across the house atleast once a week. Will help you a lot.

Please revert for any queries. All the best.
    Cheers. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,
    Thank you so very much for explaining each and everything in such a simplified manner
    We all in this forum appreciate your selfless deed and will surely remember you for your good deed
    A guru always deserve respect and getting a guru like you, we feel blessed
    Thank you so very much
    Will surely keep you updated SIR
    Regards
    Ameet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    There is bathroom in NE. Avoid.

Hi RA,

Thanks for your comments!

This is my rented flat and I will have to live here for some time. It is on ground floor and no flat is above this flat too. Therefore is there any remedy to lessen the bad effects until the time I live in here?

Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The flat which you are looking at has 2 toilets in North.
    North is the direction of Lord Kubera, i.e. lord of wealth. If North is damaged, there are financial issues which the buyer & occupier has to face.
    Damaged North is due to cut, a toilet/bathroom, a kitchen or staircase incase of duplex flats.
    Hence, the flat which you have highlighted is not at all good, be it for residential or even commercial. Avoid it & scout for some better.
    All the best.

Thanks a lot for the clarity with detailed explanation. I will be posting another layout soon and rejecting this totally. Thanks once again.
    CommentQuote