Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by melsvai View Post
    I recently bought this house. The energy inside is good and peaceful, as a nice family lived there for many years.
    Every individual has his/her own 'Aura'. The place where they stay also gets affected with their Aura & Vaastu effect also affects their aura. Universal law. It is good that you yourself felt good here.

My worry is, after reading this forum, that it is 30 degrees tilted from the main direction. The streets in my village are built in this angle.
    Why village, the adjoining city of Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad has all roads in subdirections, which means all plots are in similar fashion. Don't know why town planners can't even take this into consideration.
    Anyways, now that you have purchased, what needs to be seen if in given blocks, correct rooms are present or not. In your case, kitchen is S-SE, entrance is NE & bedroom in SW, albeit all in sub-direction. Even the bathroom is N-NW. Overall, had this house in proper directions, it would have been really good but despite being in sub-direction, location of rooms are correct within the area of the house, which is why you feel good & so did previous family.

The only thing which you can do to enhance house properties is by color therapy :-

> Having pure white in NW,
    > Brown & its shades in SW,
    > Reddish-Maroon in SE,
    > Yellow, golden, off-white, cream in NE & North.

On your entrance door, place 7 mukhi rudraksha in a yellow colored toran. This will help negate lot of bad effect. If you place gods in NE, it will be fantastic.
    Lighting chandan agarbatti daily & lobaan once a week will be great. Mop the floor with salt water atleast twice a week.

And if possible, place tulsi plant in NE, in your case, it can be in front of entrance door. But avoid it if proper sunlight is not there. Use 'rangoli' instead & make auspicious symbols using it.

The above mentioned remedies will help reduce the impact of house being in sub-direction.

Could you please suggest if this place suitable for happy living? How can I make it better?
    The above mentioned tips will help you to make it better.

It requires remodeling , so most changes are possible, but can't rotate the house

Which place would be good to have stairs , going up to the first floor (loft)?
    If you want to have stairs, have them in SW part of the house & they should be clockwise, i.e. while going up, you should go from left to right. And number of stairs should be such that if you put right leg first, you should end with right leg only. Avoid number of steps ending with 0 like 10,20,30....

Hope this helps. All the best.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by chetan86 View Post
      Dear realacres,

Thanks for your input, I forgot to ask you about the complete NW cut.
      Could you please guide what can be done to reduce the effect??
      Again attaching the floor plan.
      For cut in NW, following things should be done to reduce impact :-

> The walls in North bedroom has to be white in color,

> Better if you place some white colored flower frame or have artificial flowers of white color in a vase which can be placed near the West walls of this bedroom. Ensure though that the flower has to be in pair especially since it falls in bedroom. So have picture with 2 white flowers or 2 artificial flowers (real flowers is best but dried one should not be kept, hence the other solution which is practical & cost effective).
      Last edited September 10 2013, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        The 2 issues here are :-

Entrance in NW, not major one though &
        Pooja near toilets & in wrong area of flat. There is cut in NW but can be lived with with minor remedies.

The good part is location of M.bed, kitchen, NE has balcony & brahmasthan is open. If we look at overall flat, the entrance issue in NW is not of major concern.

So, you can well buy this flat, just ensure the following :-

> Have a copper swasticka installed above the entrance door in 4x4 inches size,

> The main door has to be white in colour, & have white colored toran on the door,

> A spot light (say LED down-lighting) on your entrance door from outside in pure white color is recommended, as it is entrance door irrespective of direction should be illuminated in evening,

> The walls in living room has to be white in color,

> Have plywood on wall of kitchen which shares wall with toilet,

> The pooja room needs to be shifted from as shown in floor plan to that in C.bedroom in NE part, in such a way that you face East while facing god,

> Kitchen gas stove should be on East wall & not South,

> All the beds should be positioned in such a way that you sleep with head towards South. Bed position in C.bed is correct, have similar layout done for m.bed also,

> Have a tulsi plant in NE balcony.

If you do the above mentioned thing, it will be great. You can well proceed buying this flat.
        Thanks a lot for the quick comments RA.. Your tips are really helpful. Thanks for taking time to answer our queries..

Comment

Originally posted by marck11 View Post
          Thanks a lot for the quick comments RA.. Your tips are really helpful. Thanks for taking time to answer our queries..
          It's my pleasure man. Just implement these things without fail & see the positive aspects in your life. All the best. And if you have any more queries, feel free to write in.

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
            hi real acers ji

throw your analysis here please for the attached plan?

Thanks in advance
            As per your msg, the entrance door is East facing. This means the kitchen is in North-NE, while there is toilet in North. Both the reasons, more so the kitchen issue is serious & hence better to avoid this flat.

Comment

It's my pleasure man. Just implement these things without fail & see the positive aspects in your life. All the best. And if you have any more queries, feel free to write in.
              Thank you Sir..

Can you throw your opinion on the attached plan ?
              Attached Files

Comment

For cut in NW, following things should be done to reduce impact :-

> The walls in North bedroom has to be white in color,

> Better if you place some white colored flower frame or have artificial flowers of white color in a vase which can be placed near the West walls of this bedroom. Ensure though that the flower has to be in pair especially since it falls in bedroom. So have picture with 2 white flowers or 2 artificial flowers (real flowers is best but dried one should not be kept, hence the other solution which is practical & cost effective).

Thanks realacres for your help!!
                You are doing great job!!! You are helping so many people and trying to build a very good and harmonious societies. 1000+ kudos to you!!

Comment

Toilet in NE, kitchen in SW. Entire energy axis is dead.
                  Avoid it at all costs.
                  RA Thx for valuable Tips!

Dhanyawad tumachya molachya sallyasathi

Comment

Dear RA,
                    I have purchased a 1bhk flat recently, and after shifting to this house for Last 3 months I am suffering financially. I am regularly reading your posts and came to know that the NE cut can lead to financial problems. In my case the same thing is happening. So I request you to kindly go through the attached plan & suggest me some remedy to get me out of this problems.

thanks in advance.
                    Rajnikant
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited September 16 2013, 05:59 PM. Reason: attachment

Comment

Need Vastu feedback for Rowhouse

Hi, I'm planning to buy new row house. I have attached its ground floor plan. I see some issues according to some vastu tips that I got from this site.But also I'm ready to make modification in this row house, so if you have any ideas please let me know.
                      1) Kitchen is on north east side - very much confused because of this, what can be remedy or if want to move kitchen in different direction?
                      2) Cut on South-West side -
                      3) Directions of the sitting arrangements in Living room
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited September 17 2013, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X