Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

I was searching for the house and i came across this property. U need it's ok? then the present one or....
    Richa
    Attached Files

Comment

I want you to consider this house also. As right now it's useless to shift into rented apartment untill and unless it's Vastu is correct. I hope you will agree with me.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Where's the pic man?
        It seems you put the address of your PC location. Upload the image here using attachment option.
        Sorry Real acre.
        Thanks for your advice in my PM box .... I recollected & acted on it as far as DD properties are concerned......Thanks 1000 times...... People like u & us can do best in thinking & advising people who are confused time to time,and get confused other with their problems,,,isn;'it....

Well I am unable to send a attachment.plz can u send me ur mail iD where i can send......Plzcomment on vastu views.....
        Thanks.
        cheers
        savvy_v

Comment

ATTACHED FILE.
          savvy_vFINAL CHANGES PLAN VIEW.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Richa_Shri View Post
            I was searching for the house and i came across this property. U need it's ok? then the present one or....
            Richa
            Hi Richa,

Always see what is present in NE first as this is one of the most important part of the house. In this case, there is cut in NE corner, while in NE section/part of the house has toilet/bath which is very, very bad for owner & occupants. This reason is sufficient not to go further with this house. As this Vastudosha is huge, no point in seeing other Vastu defects either.

So, drop this house.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Richa_Shri View Post
              I want you to consider this house also. As right now it's useless to shift into rented apartment untill and unless it's Vastu is correct. I hope you will agree with me.
              Yes, I agree with you, no point in shifting elsewhere without seeing this, else it would be like jumping from fire & falling into valley .

Richa, you didn't mention the flat no. here (1 or 2). Anyways, here is analysis for both:-

For flat 1;

There is toilet/bath in North-NE section & M.bed in NE. Both are bad. SW corner too is cut & entrance is SW, west facing. Very bad, such entrance makes your life to be controlled by others, especially your enemies & rivals. Most of the bad habits like , drugs, liquor etc. start & seen in people staying in such type of houses.

Avoid it.

Flat 2;

NE is good, comes in living but SW is completely absent & M.bed is in SE, which is again bad. SW cut is major drawback in this case, followed by entrance door which though is north facing, being located in NW area is bad.

Now, common thing observed in both the flat is that there is toilet/bath in Brahmasthan of both the flats or rather it will be for entire building!! So, not a single flat worth to stay in entire building as even if other flats are mirror images, the centre will remain same which means toilet/bath in Brahmasthan will be common.

Conclusion:-

All the 3 flats mentioned in total above are not worth living. So, scouting mission continues.

Wish you all the best. For any further info, feel free to post your query here.

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                ATTACHED FILE.
                savvy_v
                Man, what is the deflection in angle here?? As seen, the flat is not aligned with the cardinal (main) directions, hence, the deflection needs to be known before proceeding further.

Comment

Man, what is the deflection in angle here?? As seen, the flat is not aligned with the cardinal (main) directions, hence, the deflection needs to be known before proceeding further.
                  Dear Realacre;
                  i herewith attach ppt in ur private box.
                  thanks
                  savvy_v

Comment

Dear RA ppt is here.
                    Since the file is too BIG I am unable to send the attachment is in PPT,plz give me ur e-mail id to send.
                    I have purchased flat in sector 31-
                    I have joined 2 flats in thisbldg,and the area is 2000 sq feet.I appreciate ur values from vastu shastra point of view.
                    thanks....
                    savvy_v

Comment

USSSSSH,TRENDY HOMES AMANORA pdf.pdf
                      At last i have attached PDF file.
                      Plz give ur valuable suggestions, which I appreciate always....
                      savvy_v

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X