Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks a lot RA. We did not proceed with that property.

Thanks for your time.
    CommentQuote
  • need vastu tips

dear sir I have attached floor plan and marked the flat as well as north. please give me your valuable suggestions as I am planning to buy this flat . also I have changed position of kitchen please suggest
    thanks
    rajendra
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Top Right corner and bottom left corners are cut. A big chunk. The center Bhramasthan is not open.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Man, see what I have written in it (first line itself) :-

Just ensure that the deviation seen in the floor plan doesn't exceed 15 degs.

Now the floor plans you put up above have deviation of easily over 30-35 degs.

Please note the difference in deviation.
    Hope this clears your doubts.

lo sir ho gaya panga, i did buy that flat unfortunately :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    lo sir ho gaya panga, i did buy that flat unfortunately :(

Arey, RA ke response ka wait to karte.
    CommentQuote
  • need advice

dear sir I have attached my flat plan and please give me your valuable suggestions as I am planning to buy this flat

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=51846

west and east direction is right

north & south is viceversa as wrongly wrote
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Need advice

much better view on direction given on this flat map

pls give ur opion whethere to buy or not

what are advantage and disvantage
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello RealAcres,

Please advice me about Flat 203 according to the Vaastu Shashtra. Should I proceed with the booking of this flat or not ?

Thank you in Advance.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RealAcres,

PFA the floor plans and please guide me which flat is most suitable according to Vaastu shastra.
    North is on the left side of drawing.

Many Thanks
    IndiaFirst
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin1601
    Hello RealAcres,

Please advice me about Flat 203 according to the Vaastu Shashtra. Should I proceed with the booking of this flat or not ?

Thank you in Advance.

Nitin sir,

Your NE is cut partially and SW is NON EXISTENT.

Your Bhramahsthan is too crowded.

These are 2 are the most major NO-NOS.

This is an observation of a novice.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RealAcres,

This is related to my earlier msg.

Whatever little I have learnt from you, I have shortlisted flat no. 3 on both A1 and A2 blocks.

PFB, two flats divided in sub-sections and with North pointing upwards.

Please tell me how is their vastu, if they are buyable and if there is another flat which has a better Vaastu.

Also, the building is not pointing due north but slightly towards east. Can't find the exact degree of tilt. PFA the google maps image of building which shows this tilt. North is upwards.

Please respond soon.

Thanks a lot,
    IndiaFirst
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA
    I am able to find this floor plan which as per my trying to understand Vastu seems reasonably suitable. This flat FLAT NO 2, has a east facing main door in northeast , master bedroom in south west, kitchen in East but not perfect south east. Pls advice as i feel Brahmasthan is also reasonably good.
    Pls advice
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vastu experts . Please suggest which unit is favourable as per vastu. North upwards.

I was more concerned of toilet location. Nd in 2nd unit it falls under NE direction. Which is not favourable. Else please suggest on other things.
    Thanks.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=52064https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=52065
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I have a question for RA,

Are terraces counted inside the house, In Vastu ?
    CommentQuote
  • Itna sannata kyu hain bhai ?
    CommentQuote