Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

    Originally posted by realacres View Post
    In your case, it is not just cut in NE but toilet/bath in NE also leads to not only financial probs but even serious health probs. The only solution for this is to sell off this flat & shift to better house. Till then, stay on rent in good house as per Vaastu norms immediately. Put this flat on sale as giving it on rent won't be good idea either as the name will still be there on the property. I know this may be tough for you but better you do it now than repent for your entire life.

    As said before, NE-Brahmasthan-SW are critical parts of house & any flaw here is disastrous for the person.
    Dear RA,

    THANKS for your kind Advice, but I have just shifted to this house from a Rented house with my family, & could not be possible to shift again & again at least for 6 month to 1 year. so I sincerly request you to kindly provide me some remedy, I forgot to tell you that I have applied some remedies by reading your advices to others in this forum.

    1) Raw salt filled plastic bawls in bath & WC

    2) Painted the windows on NE Wall with YELLOW Colour with yellow curtains & hanging crystal balls, so that rising sun rays comming into the house with seven colors passing through the crystal ball.

    3) Painted my NW Door with silver colour from outside & fixing Toran of green & white shed with RUDRAKSH Hanging on the Toran. Toran having pic.of Loard ganesha on the center.

    looking to the above please advice me can i stay in this house atleast for 1 year.

    Thanks in advance.
    Rajnikant

    Comment


    • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

      Hi RA,

      Hope you are doing well. I have an option to choose from attached floors plans which are under construction. One is east facing (106) and other is north facing (105). Can you please advice if these are vaastu compliant and among two which one I should go for.

      I particularly liked these plans because of balconies in east or north while at the same time having entrances in north or east.

      Thanks in advance.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

        Originally posted by lanmai View Post
        Hi Realacres,
        This is the floorplan that i am currently residing in for rent.can you please let me know the pros and cons of this.There are two bathrooms as indicated . As we are using CBR as pooja , we are not using the bathroom in that room. we ahve kept the wardrobe also empty there as it is NE.As we do not have any kids yet,we have put a bed in CBR and any guests sleep there but we all use the common bathroom only.The GBR(very small) kind of study room is a kind of store room for us and guests use the wardrobes in that room.Regarding kitchen, we have provision for cooking either facing west/south but not east. there is no platform put on the east wall. Can you please tell the alternative / remedy for this.
        We are planning to shift out in feb to a new home , but if the vastu is good and no issues,we are willing to stay back for some more time here as this is very near to the main road.
        You have done many good things in this house, keep it up. For kitchen, you can keep the stove on West platform. The directions for stove on chrono sequence is :-
        1. East,
        2. West.

        North & South stove should be totally avoided.

        Having said that, even the common WC is not in good direction, though tad better than one in North. The entrance too is is SE part of the house, which isn't very good. Now though you are not using WC in North, the flow of bad energy continues due to the ones located above &/or below your flat.

        Overall, due to some corrective measures done by you (the biggest one being proper positioning of NE), you need not shift out ASAP but surely it is better you shift in Feb. Just ensure, the new flat is better than this one, & you can put the new floor plan here, I will surely help.

        Till then, just do these 2 things :-

        > As said before in earlier posts, keep raw sea salt in both the bathrooms & replace it after every 15 days,

        > Draw swastika symbol in red kumkum on the entrance door. You need to redraw it after it fades or gets rubbed away. Just avoid drawing this symbol on no moon & full moon days.

        This will help you till then.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

        Comment


        • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

          Originally posted by jaimika View Post
          Dear RA,

          THANKS for your kind Advice, but I have just shifted to this house from a Rented house with my family, & could not be possible to shift again & again at least for 6 month to 1 year. so I sincerly request you to kindly provide me some remedy, I forgot to tell you that I have applied some remedies by reading your advices to others in this forum.

          1) Raw salt filled plastic bawls in bath & WC

          2) Painted the windows on NE Wall with YELLOW Colour with yellow curtains & hanging crystal balls, so that rising sun rays comming into the house with seven colors passing through the crystal ball.

          3) Painted my NW Door with silver colour from outside & fixing Toran of green & white shed with RUDRAKSH Hanging on the Toran. Toran having pic.of Loard ganesha on the center.

          looking to the above please advice me can i stay in this house atleast for 1 year.

          Thanks in advance.
          Rajnikant
          Dear Rajnikant,

          You have indeed done some really good measures to combat some probs due to Vastudoshas. One small correction is not to have Ganesha's picture from outside the door. God always has to be inside, it is better if you can remove that pic & have a seated Ganesha photo above the door from inside the house. Have a small wooden strip below it (you need not place photo on it but should look like a support as such photos should never be hanged without some support).

          Apart from this, please do following :-

          > Use salt to wipe the floor (you can add salt in water in bucket alongwith floor cleaner itself). Daily use is best but have it atleast twice a week,

          > Lit a chandan agarbatti atleast once a day in house,

          > You can place haldi-mala (mala of turmeric) North, NE or East of your house,

          > Place ganga-jal in NE, North or East of the house,

          > Have a tulasi plant in your house & place it on terrace except for in SW & SE direction, but it its not possible, sprinkle rose water alongwith couple of gaumutra drops in the house, including bath/wc atleast twice a week,

          > Recite gayatri mantra 3, 11 or 21 times in morning. This will help improve your aura levels & you will gain more strength & energy which is being pulled down due to NE probs of house. Ofcourse, it is good if one recites it even when house is good as per Vaastu.

          Doing the above will help you a lot & rest of the things have already been taken care of by you. Please note that above points will only reduce the impact of bad energies in Vaastu, not eliminate it but surely you will feel better within 2 weeks of doing this. Lastly, I would say, don't think of staying here for 1 year, the sooner you shift the better.
          All the best Rajnikant.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

          Comment


          • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

            Originally posted by Kmarindia View Post
            Hi RA,

            Hope you are doing well. I have an option to choose from attached floors plans which are under construction. One is east facing (106) and other is north facing (105). Can you please advice if these are vaastu compliant and among two which one I should go for.

            I particularly liked these plans because of balconies in east or north while at the same time having entrances in north or east.

            Thanks in advance.
            You are right about the balconies & its not just balconies, many other things are also good in both the flats.

            Amongst the 2 flats, I would recommend you to buy North facing 105.
            The reasons are as :-

            > 105 is Chandravedhi (is longer from N-S), while 106 is Suryavedhi (longer from E-S),

            > 105 has clean North wall, from NE-NW while 106 has common bath/toi,

            > North facing entrance in N-NE part of house will be a notch better than East facing,

            > 105 has both the toilets towards West, which is the ideal place unlike 106.

            The common minor prob in both is minor cut in SW & for this, get yourself wooden flooring of dark brown color in M.bed which will raise the floor height & have furniture, curtains in brown & shades of brown. If you plan to do false ceiling, do it in M.bed while keeping N-NE as open as possible so that floor-ceiling height in m.bed (SW) is lesser than rest.

            To conclude, buy flat 105.
            All the best.
            Last edited September 23 2013, 12:59 AM.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

            Comment


            • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

              Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Dear Rajnikant,

              You have indeed done some really good measures to combat some probs due to Vastudoshas. One small correction is not to have Ganesha's picture from outside the door. God always has to be inside, it is better if you can remove that pic & have a seated Ganesha photo above the door from inside the house. Have a small wooden strip below it (you need not place photo on it but should look like a support as such photos should never be hanged without some support).

              Apart from this, please do following :-

              > Use salt to wipe the floor (you can add salt in water in bucket alongwith floor cleaner itself). Daily use is best but have it atleast twice a week,

              > Lit a chandan agarbatti atleast once a day in house,

              > You can place haldi-mala (mala of turmeric) North, NE or East of your house,

              > Place ganga-jal in NE, North or East of the house,

              > Have a tulasi plant in your house & place it on terrace except for in SW & SE direction, but it its not possible, sprinkle rose water alongwith couple of gaumutra drops in the house, including bath/wc atleast twice a week,

              > Recite gayatri mantra 3, 11 or 21 times in morning. This will help improve your aura levels & you will gain more strength & energy which is being pulled down due to NE probs of house. Ofcourse, it is good if one recites it even when house is good as per Vaastu.

              Doing the above will help you a lot & rest of the things have already been taken care of by you. Please note that above points will only reduce the impact of bad energies in Vaastu, not eliminate it but surely you will feel better within 2 weeks of doing this. Lastly, I would say, don't think of staying here for 1 year, the sooner you shift the better.
              All the best Rajnikant.
              Dear RA

              Thanks a lot for your above easy remedies for big vastudosha in my house. As you said I will apply all the remedies, but can u please tell me, where can I put haldi mala in NE ? I mean to say should I fix it outside the window on NE wall ? or Inside ? & one thing I would like to ask you is, should I put 3 crystal bawl filled with turmeric power/ solid haldi on the floor of NE windows?? please forgive me if my remedy is not matching with vastu.

              My faith on vastushastra has reached to en extent when I have observed in our society perticularly in our block, 3 family having the same floor plan as mine & living for more that 2.5 years are suffering lots financially & mentally bcoz of ignorance of vastu. I am survived just bcoz of faith in vastu & accordingly applied the remedies. I hope u may be agree with me Sir.

              I am really very proud to be in such a great country where such a master science can cure/avoide many incurable disease and problems which no modern science can do.

              Thanks a lots one again sir.
              Rajnikant

              Comment


              • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                Hi Realacres,
                Would ike to talk to you (bit urgent), can you please provide your contact details on my vindow id.

                Thanks and appreciate your time.

                Comment


                • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                  Originally posted by jaimika View Post
                  Dear RA

                  Thanks a lot for your above easy remedies for big vastudosha in my house. As you said I will apply all the remedies, but can u please tell me, where can I put haldi mala in NE ? I mean to say should I fix it outside the window on NE wall ? or Inside ? & one thing I would like to ask you is, should I put 3 crystal bawl filled with turmeric power/ solid haldi on the floor of NE windows?? please forgive me if my remedy is not matching with vastu.
                  The haldi mala has to be inside the house & can be simply placed on table in some plate (glass or plastic).

                  Please don't put haldi powder or solid haldi on floor or anywhere else, its not required. Haldi mala will be fine. If you don't find it, you can place a Rudraksha mala above the entrance door from outside in that toran. Even a 7 mukhi rudraksha at centre of existing toran will be fine.

                  My faith on vastushastra has reached to en extent when I have observed in our society perticularly in our block, 3 family having the same floor plan as mine & living for more that 2.5 years are suffering lots financially & mentally bcoz of ignorance of vastu. I am survived just bcoz of faith in vastu & accordingly applied the remedies. I hope u may be agree with me Sir.

                  Thanks a lots one again sir.
                  Rajnikant
                  +10000000000000000.....
                  What you said is completely true. Unfortunately, many consider this science as blind faith & stuff like that & ignore it. I have suffered myself a lot, infact barely managed to live another day & understood what life it is only when I got out of that hopeless house. It is this experience which made me bring closer to Vaastushastra & then decided to help as many people as possible using all the knowledge I learnt till date (and still learning) so that others don't suffer.

                  I am really very proud to be in such a great country where such a master science can cure/avoide many incurable disease and problems which no modern science can do.
                  Btw, don't call me Sir my friend, I find it too respectful for me.

                  And yes, one more tip for you :-

                  Every day draw a rangoli on chaukhaat of the main entrance door & place flower on it. Haldi+kumkum should be placed daily on chaukhaat & it should be cleaned every morning before drawing rangoli & placing haldi+kumkum+flower on it. This helps keeping bad forces out. The rangoli can be drawn in any nice design or just swastika at 2 ends of the end of door is fine.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                    Hi Realacres,

                    I went through this thread and have found it very useful. I really appreciate your efforts and knowledge sharing.
                    I am requesting your tips on the attached floor plan below for the flat marked as (2-2BHK) in the circle towards left-centre. Also please note that the main entrance in this floor plan is modified to make it east facing, however as per the actual construction, the main entrance is south facing. The noth direction for this plan would be ---> N. That is the north is towards right.


                    Please let me know your analysis for this south facing apartment.

                    Thanks,
                    Himanshu

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                      Originally posted by Himanshudv View Post
                      Hi Realacres,

                      I went through this thread and have found it very useful. I really appreciate your efforts and knowledge sharing.
                      I am requesting your tips on the attached floor plan below for the flat marked as (2-2BHK) in the circle towards left-centre. Also please note that the main entrance in this floor plan is modified to make it east facing, however as per the actual construction, the main entrance is south facing. The noth direction for this plan would be ---> N. That is the north is towards right.

                      Please let me know your analysis for this south facing apartment.

                      Thanks,
                      Himanshu
                      Issue is not just South or non-South facing as no direction is bad.
                      In this case, there is cut as well as toilet in NE, which is deadly & hence it is best to avoid staying in this house, let alone buying one.
                      To conclude, avoid this flat at all costs.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X