Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

[QUOTE=realacres;998161]The haldi mala has to be inside the house & can be simply placed on table in some plate (glass or plastic).

Please don't put haldi powder or solid haldi on floor or anywhere else, its not required. Haldi mala will be fine. If you don't find it, you can place a Rudraksha mala above the entrance door from outside in that toran. Even a 7 mukhi rudraksha at centre of existing toran will be fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear RA
    Thanks a lot for the above very easy & handy remedy to minimise the NE CUT defects.
    I am defenetly going to apply this on Thursday.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    +10000000000000000.....
    What you said is completely true. Unfortunately, many consider this science as blind faith & stuff like that & ignore it. I have suffered myself a lot, infact barely managed to live another day & understood what life it is only when I got out of that hopeless house. It is this experience which made me bring closer to Vaastushastra & then decided to help as many people as possible using all the knowledge I learnt till date (and still learning) so that others don't suffer.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am relly very happy & appriciate your efforts for the betterment of mankind.
    Looking to your efforts I woulld like to make U request to join you to spread the God Gifted Science (Vastu) To the world.

btw my main aim is to make people understand & appriciate our Master Shastra before they hurt due to ignorance of VASTU. I have observed that due to some fake vastushashry & product seller professionals our God Given Shastra is now drowning.

U will be very Happy to know that I am Going to do one research on Vastu defects on people like Migraine, kedney problems, Why seperation between husband wife, miscaragies etc. so that we can at least minimise/prevent the problems & get the smile back to the people suffering from it. This way we can make our country healthy, wealthy & Happy. basically I am a Computer Engr & very contented with my earning, & I want to EARN the BLESSING of the needy people, Because Money could be spent or but Blessing could never be spent or stolen.

I want to do this volenteerly bcoz am not mad after money. bcoz VASTU is my passion not profession.

So, I ask your permission to allow me to give my comments or share my Ideas in this fourm to the people asking you for Vastu advice.

TOGATHER WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFRENCE.

Thanks in advance
    RAJNIKANT PATHAK
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Issue is not just South or non-South facing as no direction is bad.
      In this case, there is cut as well as toilet in NE, which is deadly & hence it is best to avoid staying in this house, let alone buying one.
      To conclude, avoid this flat at all costs.
      Thank you RealAcres for taking time to analyze this!

I have already brought the flat and completed most of the payment . However, it is still under construction and the possession is in 2015.
      Could you please provide advise on remedies that could help me protect myself from the ill-effects? Also would like to know about the ways to enhance the positive points, if any, of this flat as per vastu-shastra.
      Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
      Himanshu

Comment

We purchased a farmhouse plot some years back, and only later realized that one edge appeared cutoff. As shown in the attached image, the South-East corner of the plot is cutoff, giving it a somewhat L-shape.
        To remedy this, I believe we would need to place a fence or construct a wall to make the plot rectangular. Is this correct?
        If so, which of the two options (full line or dotted line) should be used to correct the shape.
        Would really appreciate any help from forum members on this.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi realacres,

wanted your view on following option that I am exploring in under construction flat:-
          - It’s a 3BHK flat at 2nd floor with 3 bathroom, I want to convert the common bathroom(8X5) located at east side to a puja room. But not sure if this is a good idea to do that as flat above & below with have bathrooms as per building plan.

Let me know your view on this.

Thanks
          Rahul

Comment

Originally posted by jaimika View Post
            btw my main aim is to make people understand & appriciate our Master Shastra before they hurt due to ignorance of VASTU. I have observed that due to some fake vastushashry & product seller professionals our God Given Shastra is now drowning.

U will be very Happy to know that I am Going to do one research on Vastu defects on people like Migraine, kedney problems, Why seperation between husband wife, miscaragies etc. so that we can at least minimise/prevent the problems & get the smile back to the people suffering from it. This way we can make our country healthy, wealthy & Happy. basically I am a Computer Engr & very contented with my earning, & I want to EARN the BLESSING of the needy people, Because Money could be spent or but Blessing could never be spent or stolen.

I want to do this volenteerly bcoz am not mad after money. bcoz VASTU is my passion not profession.

So, I ask your permission to allow me to give my comments or share my Ideas in this fourm to the people asking you for Vastu advice.

TOGATHER WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFRENCE.

Thanks in advance
            RAJNIKANT PATHAK
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Dear Rajnikant,

Thank you & appreciate your thoughts completely.
            And man, why do you need my permission to give comments & advice here as long as they are correct ? You are doing something noble, & I am all for that, please do go ahead & put your ideas here so that many people can lead better life.

Btw, as you are going to do research, here are some major factors which lead to issues mentioned by you above :-

Migraine :- Issues in NE, toilet, staircase or kitchen (leads to financial probs too, especially stairs),

Kidney :- Issues with Brahmasthan,

Divorces :- Most often, the bedroom where such couple sleeps is in SE,

Miscarriages or birth disorders :- Bedroom in NE.

Just tally above in your research & you will be shocked to see as to how just by looking at one's house, you can tell what good & bad is going on with the people staying in it.

One of my CA friend who was working in a CA firm had taken a office on lease & when I went to visit him, I said to him that don't take it otherwise, but I strongly feel that you will have to shift out within 6 months. And guess what, they didn't get any business in that office & they shifted in 3.5 months !! Main reason here was all walls were slant in shape & many cabins & structure had 5 corners to it. Now that he is in better Vaastu, things are looking up for him. He also got married last month to his GF & got a good post in BSE listed major firm.

Once you go deeper, you will understand things like geopathic stress, issues due to flowing water below the building, improper elevation, non-angular flats/houses etc.

Again, I would like to stress that only good Vaastu won't help if you don't put efforts on your part, but surely, it does give your efforts an extra push, just like bad Vaastu drags your efforts down.

Anyways, all the best man, keep posting, keep helping.
            And you too should start of shifting out of your current house as what you are doing is remedy to reduce impact, not eliminate it.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Himanshudv View Post
              Thank you RealAcres for taking time to analyze this!

I have already brought the flat and completed most of the payment . However, it is still under construction and the possession is in 2015.
              Could you please provide advise on remedies that could help me protect myself from the ill-effects? Also would like to know about the ways to enhance the positive points, if any, of this flat as per vastu-shastra.
              Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
              Himanshu
              Here what you need is not Vaastu help but Legal help !!
              Just go to the builder, get a correction deed done & shift to better available flats in this project. When time is on your side, why opt for remedies, especially when it relates to NE ?

Comment

Originally posted by IndianFarmer View Post
                We purchased a farmhouse plot some years back, and only later realized that one edge appeared cutoff. As shown in the attached image, the South-East corner of the plot is cutoff, giving it a somewhat L-shape.
                To remedy this, I believe we would need to place a fence or construct a wall to make the plot rectangular. Is this correct?
                If so, which of the two options (full line or dotted line) should be used to correct the shape.
                Would really appreciate any help from forum members on this.
                Yes, by making the plot regular in shape will be the best solution. Will be very good in long run.
                Apart from this, check the following :-

> See if the owner South of your plot is interested in buying that plot, if yes, sell it off,

> If not, you will get open space in South & SW. Here, you need to plant Ashoka trees & have the compound wall atleast 1.5 ft higher than other walls, especially than that of North & East,

> Get a bore-well &/or under-ground water tank in NE. This gives excellent results. Placing tulsi plant in NE is also very auspicious,

> Ensure that the slope of plot is from SW to NE, i.e. SW at highest area, NE should be lowest. If this is not the natural case, remove/fill soil wherever required. You can even simply take out soil from North & East of your plot & dump it in West & South,

> Have entrance gate in NE part, but not in exact corner.

Apart from this, if you retain the part of additional plot in SW (if it can't get sold), ensure that you put atleast 2 sq mm copper wire (a copper plate will be better) below 1.5-2 ft in land towards South. This will cut the impact of the extension of land in SW. This should be ideally done even if you construct a compound wall as this SW land will be owned by you.

** PS (General Info) :- Never sell your land part towards North, East & NE. Infact, if you need to buy adjoining plot, it has to be towards East or North direction only. Don't buy adjoining plot towards West & South.

Again note that this is only for adjoining plot, if there is distance between 2 plots & 2 plots are separated by other plots, then one can buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by RahulJha View Post
                  Hi realacres,

wanted your view on following option that I am exploring in under construction flat:-
                  - It’s a 3BHK flat at 2nd floor with 3 bathroom, I want to convert the common bathroom(8X5) located at east side to a puja room. But not sure if this is a good idea to do that as flat above & below with have bathrooms as per building plan.

Let me know your view on this.

Thanks
                  Rahul
                  Spot on. Avoid doing such things, especially when it relates to pooja room.
                  One should imagine themselves staying in bathroom or kitchen when they put pooja room here. Seen some cases, where people put pooja room in balcony/terrace in NE !!

Pooja room can be placed in following areas :-
                  1. North-East,
                  2. North,
                  3. East (only upto centre of East & not SE).

When you have these options, why have pooja room in bathroom or kitchen ?
                  And you can keep the bathroom in East & use it purely for bathing. Bathroom in East is good, only when toilet comes in, its bad.

Comment

Yes, by making the plot regular in shape will be the best solution. Will be very good in long run.
                    Apart from this, check the following :-

> See if the owner South of your plot is interested in buying that plot, if yes, sell it off,

> If not, you will get open space in South & SW. Here, you need to plant Ashoka trees & have the compound wall atleast 1.5 ft higher than other walls, especially than that of North & East,

> Get a bore-well &/or under-ground water tank in NE. This gives excellent results. Placing tulsi plant in NE is also very auspicious,

> Ensure that the slope of plot is from SW to NE, i.e. SW at highest area, NE should be lowest. If this is not the natural case, remove/fill soil wherever required. You can even simply take out soil from North & East of your plot & dump it in West & South,

> Have entrance gate in NE part, but not in exact corner.

Apart from this, if you retain the part of additional plot in SW (if it can't get sold), ensure that you put atleast 2 sq mm copper wire (a copper plate will be better) below 1.5-2 ft in land towards South. This will cut the impact of the extension of land in SW. This should be ideally done even if you construct a compound wall as this SW land will be owned by you.

** PS (General Info) :- Never sell your land part towards North, East & NE. Infact, if you need to buy adjoining plot, it has to be towards East or North direction only. Don't buy adjoining plot towards West & South.

Again note that this is only for adjoining plot, if there is distance between 2 plots & 2 plots are separated by other plots, then one can buy them.
                    Thank you so very much, Real Acres!
                    I have incorporated some of your tips on the attached drawing, but still somewhat unclear on where to plan the house. Can the house still be in the SW corner after I make the plot rectangular? It is not possible to sell this part (SW corner), since it belongs to the same survey number as the rest of the plot. What would be the best location for the house in this scenario? I've read that the SW corner is good, but in my case, the SW corner is extended. That's why the dilemma.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here what you need is not Vaastu help but Legal help !!
                      Just go to the builder, get a correction deed done & shift to better available flats in this project. When time is on your side, why opt for remedies, especially when it relates to NE ?
                      Thanks RealAcres!

Could you please take a look again at the plan and suggest which flat would be a better choice considering major factors? I am attaching the plan again below. The North direction would be marked as --> N on the below diagram.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Thanks,
                      Himanshu

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X