Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by planner View Post
    Pls Suggest me some Vastu tips to be done on Depawali.
    These are very simple ones :-

> Throw out all the junk material lying in the house,
    > Clean walls, chajjas & if possible even external walls,
    > Ensure all lights are in working condition,
    > The doors shouldn't create noise, oil them if noise is coming,
    > Repair leaking taps,
    > Have nice toran of real flowers alongwith mango leaves in it on main entrance door,
    > Draw auspicious symbols like swastika on entrance door,
    > Tie a mauli (sacred thread) on entrance door & safe-box,
    > Colourful rangoli in front/near the entrance door,
    > Jewellery in house should be polished if required & if broken should be repaired,
    > If anyone comes to your house (including courier guys or postman), give them sweets.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by jaimika
      I have my colleage who is very fustrated due to his family quarrels among his mother & wife. he is going to be seperated. His wife is suffering both mentaly & physically. I have visited his place & taken his plan which is enclosed. & I have given him some remedy which I request you to please check & tell me if I am wrong.

I advice him to shift the kitchen to SE corner from NE, Shift the WC/Bath from SE to NW Corner where Granite stone for sitting is fixed. Ceptic tank from SE To NW & Water tank on the floor at NE Corner to be shifted to East of NE. More over I have suggested him to paint his Main entrance with blue/Light blue colour.

Please give me your valued comments on my above prediction/remedy is correct or not. Please through some light on my own reserch & remedy on above case.

Thanks in advance.
      RAJNIKANT
      Everything you mentioned is correct except door of entrance door. His/her entrance door is West facing in SW & therefore should be in brown or maroon in color. Apart from this, ask him to place a swastika of 4x4 inches size made of copper on teakwood base above the entrance door.

In the meantime, the best solution would be to ask them to move out of this house as the bedroom remains in North which isn't good as mind never remains stable here. Let them shift to some better house as per Vaastu on rent, see the results for 6 months & then let them decide what to do next.

Modifying all this will require lot of time & before things turn worse, ask them to shift out first & in the meantime, ask them to keep 'Rose Crystal Quartz' in their bedroom besides their bed.

Comment

Originally posted by cutejohn View Post
        Hi RA,

Would you suggest taking in any of the other flats in other building of this project, Attaching the layouts for upward - left , ]downward - right and downward - left side apartments in the different towers t 13 - 16.

Please advise do you consider any one of these - upward - right, upward - left , downward - right or downward - left in T 13, 14,15 or 16 to be good or okay.

Thanks,
        John
        T13-16 are towers which are properly aligned to main directions, which is good.
        But when you talk about individual flats, all goes for toss. The reasons here are :-

> In upward left side, there is toilet in North & NE is completely cut, which is fatal & should be avoided at all costs,

> In downward-left side, there is kitchen in North-NE, which drains you financially, which again is bad. The entrance & bedrooms are in correct direction but kitchen spoils everything,

> In downward-right side, there is kitchen in North & cut + toilet in NE, which is again very bad financially as well as health wise. Best to be avoided.

Therefore, not a single flat you mentioned is good to be purchased. Scout for better ones.
        All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilaskuwait View Post
          Hello Friends,

I am planning to buy this house which i feel is facing south. Having explored through websites have understood that South facing is not good.

Can you please review and advice if the house is okay and if any changes are required. The builder however claims that construction has been made after consulting a Vasthu expert.

My house no. is 17 (circled in red) and plan is also provided.

Appreciate if someone can throw some on this.

Many thanks in advance.
          Major issues apart from entrance are :-

> Kitchen in SW. This burns out all the positive energy in the house & creates obstacles in life. Kitchen should be shifted to SE.

> 2 Toilets (G+1) in SE. It is having water in place of fire element, which leads to conflicts. These toilets should be shifted to NW-West.

Based on the layout, I would recommend you buying the plot diagonally opposite your current one, the corner one having roads on North & East side. Infact, I would even pay a premium for plot having such roads.

Comment

Originally posted by adsrema View Post
            Dear RA, kindly advise on the following:

I had a 40'x90' ft plot facing West. Of this, 30'x40' ft was carved out from the NW portion and sold. Now I am left with 10' of entry path upto 40' length. After that, the plot has the remaining portion of 40'x50'. The pathway from the road on the Southern end of the West side (SW quadrant) partially faces a street focus from West. I plan to construct a house in the plot with additional gate to separate the main area (40'x50')from the path. I've enclosed the floor plan for your kind advice please.

I would be grateful for an early reply from your end.
            The floor plan which you made for house is good one (except having toilet adjoining kitchen). However, the biggest concern is regarding the entrance to the plot & extension of the plot.
            In this case, not only entrance is from SW part, West facing but there is extension in SW part of the plot, which isn't good. This repels positive energy & increase negative forces. Such entrances are good only for those involved in illicit businesses but only for 5 years after which heavy downfall starts.

In my opinion, rather than building here, it would be best to sell off this plot & buy a new plot elsewhere as per Vaastu & then build on it. It is not at all advisable to stay in properties whose entrance is in SW.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Everything you mentioned is correct except door of entrance door. His/her entrance door is West facing in SW & therefore should be in brown or maroon in color. Apart from this, ask him to place a swastika of 4x4 inches size made of copper on teakwood base above the entrance door.

In the meantime, the best solution would be to ask them to move out of this house as the bedroom remains in North which isn't good as mind never remains stable here. Let them shift to some better house as per Vaastu on rent, see the results for 6 months & then let them decide what to do next.

Modifying all this will require lot of time & before things turn worse, ask them to shift out first & in the meantime, ask them to keep 'Rose Crystal Quartz' in their bedroom besides their bed.
              ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
              Thank you very much Dear RA for your advice. I have already advice him to shift from this house & he is also trying to find the best house according to vastu.
              ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
              Thanks again.
              RAJNIKANT PATHAK

Comment

Originally posted by jaimika View Post
                ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
                Thank you very much Dear RA for your advice. I have already advice him to shift from this house & he is also trying to find the best house according to vastu.
                ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
                Thanks again.
                RAJNIKANT PATHAK
                Feels good to know about this & trust me man, you too will feel happy once these people feel good. These type of things gives long lasting happiness. Makes life worth living.

Comment

All,

I need vastu suggestions on an apartment. how do i attach a plan?insert link or insert image?

Comment

vsneha2007,

would you tell me, how do you add images or attachments?

Comment

All,

Please refer to below apartment layout and provide inputs on vastu?

what are pros/cons? please help because i have seen many people have benefited by this thread.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X