Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1784 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aashirwad
    Thanks RA. I understand that you are not recommending this flat for the reason that there is a toilet in North. feel free to shoot down but cant resist . Any possibility of corrective measures ? This toilet is in the guest bedroom which will be unoccupied most of the time ( used only when parent/in-laws visit for few days). We are couple with infant.

No man, no solution for this as North is sensitive direction & is related to wealth.
    And even if you don't use North toilet, the sewage will flow due to other flat's toilet above & below yours.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jazzbydabay
    The most primary thing to observe is.

1. NE SW axis- It shouldnt have any defects.
    2. Bramhasthan- It should be open. No walls or toilets and such.

* The plan here has walls and a part of toilet in Bramhasthan.
    * The entire NW is gone. Hain hi nahi.
    * SW, SE and N are half gone.

There are too many cuts.

* I am NOT an EXPERT. But these are basic observations. I personally would avoid this one.

Well said.
    But incase of flats, walls are ok but toilet, kitchen shouldn't be there.
    More importantly, there is toilet in North, which is bad financially.

Overall, not a good flat to buy. Scout for better.
    All the best.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Can you post an example of any actual apartment 2/3BHK plan where there are no walls or toilets or anything in "Bramhasthan".

In a modern apartment there will always be something in the central part.

No house will be perfectly square, some part of it will be cut.

Agreed, that open central part nowadays is difficult, But it doesnt change the fact that it is a dosha

House need not be perfectly square. It can be rectangular and as you said, some part may be cut. But here a significant area is cut. It is non existent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkm2793
    Thanks Jazzbydaddy,

I really appreciate your view as fault in brahamastan can not be cure by any method.
    Dear RA please give your advise,its matter a lot to me,

Thanks

Thanks

its JazzbyDaBay
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RealAcres,

Need your help. I am planning to buy a 2 BHK flat. I really like a project where I am getting plenty of resale ready to move in options + few under construction in phase 2. Please see attachment name "2 bhk type A" and "2 Bhk type B". These two flats are mirror images of each other and for each type I am getting many resale options in all 4 directions (Main door facing is East,West, North or South). So total 8 options are available (4 options in each type multiply by 2 types).
    Please suggest out of 8 options which one are acceptable or better in terms of vastu.
    What I have learnt from this thread is that East facing Type A and North Facing Type B would be best. Other 6 options may not be that good. I know common bathroom is coming in brahmsthan in all options , so can i purchase it if i go for remedies like keeping salt and use only for bath . Please advise.

Also liked another resale flat "2 bhk enigma" which is south facing (facing south while going out of house). (only one resale option available in this project).

Please advise.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhilsan
    Hi RealAcres,

Need your help. I am planning to buy a 2 BHK flat. I really like a project where I am getting plenty of resale ready to move in options + few under construction in phase 2. Please see attachment name "2 bhk type A" and "2 Bhk type B". These two flats are mirror images of each other and for each type I am getting many resale options in all 4 directions (Main door facing is East,West, North or South). So total 8 options are available (4 options in each type multiply by 2 types).
    Please suggest out of 8 options which one are acceptable or better in terms of vastu.
    What I have learnt from this thread is that East facing Type A and North Facing Type B would be best. Other 6 options may not be that good. I know common bathroom is coming in brahmsthan in all options , so can i purchase it if i go for remedies like keeping salt and use only for bath . Please advise.

Also liked another resale flat "2 bhk enigma" which is south facing (facing south while going out of house). (only one resale option available in this project).

Please advise.

Hi !

Brahmasthan is not the only problem. An entire corner is cut. It is non-existant.
    CommentQuote
  • Wish u all a very happy vijay dashmi
    Kind regards
    Ameet
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

I am really thankful to u for doing all the good work for us.I have selected another flat.Please look it and advise that should I go for it or not,

Thanks in advance
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

Need Help.

Please suggest the vastu friendly of the flat.

Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ra,
    I am waiting for your valued advice...
    Thanx,
    santdas54
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by santdas54
    As it appears from the post that preferable position of cooking platform is EAST i.e. cooking facing East; Pl tell me what is the 2nd/3rd. option?
    REGARDS,
    SD

Hi RA,
    I am waiting for your valued advice.....
    Thanx,
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,

I am planning to buy a new flat, but before buying just wanted to have your valuable suggestion.
    Attached is the floor plan and master plan of the property.
    I am planning to buy Flat-E on 3rd floor(its a G+10 story building) of block-B.
    also attached is the actual compass direction of main door of flat-E(taken from inside the flat facing out(exiting the flat)) which actually matches with direction given in map.

Kindly have a look and provide your valuable analysis on whether i should go for this or not?
    please also suggest the best option among all available flats in the map if any.

Best Regards,
    Skumar12345
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • HI,
    Im myself Ashok Dhamu. Im a interior designer,
    After doing some project with clients vastu experts.i reliase my own house need some vastu experts inspection.
    I regularly read your post on IREF.
    Im living in this flat from 2009. Pls share your openion.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please review as per vaastu if the layout confirms.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Vaastu check

Can anyone please review attached plans as per vaastu, waiting for the earliest reply.

Regards,
    CommentQuote