Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Ashokji,

Looking to your floor plan , 3 major faults found.
    1) Toilet almost in North - which can effect your finance/income.
    2) Major cut in - SE - Can lead problems related to female.
    3) Entrance in WSE - Which can delay in all your works/ Getting results after multiple afforts.

Regards
    RAJNIKANT PATHAK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 310382
    Can anyone please review attached plans as per vaastu, waiting for the earliest reply.

Regards,

I have just 3 concerns in this flat.

1. NE. This has to be open.

2. NW. There should be toilet in it. But both the toilets are bang in the middle of N.

3. Maybe some parts are cut.

Good things about the flat.

1. SE. This should have a kitchen, which it has and sone pe suhaga, the stove is in the E. :D

2. Bramsthan is open. It doesnt even have walls in it. :D

3. SW. This should have main Bedroom in it. U can put some weight here at the corner.

It covers all the major issues. I would give it 8 out 10.

This flat is closest to being an ideal flat. This is pretty good.

Just check with RA about that toilets, NE and cuts. Otherwise this is very very nice.......

That's what I think.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jazzbydabay
    I have just 3 concerns in this flat.

1. NE. This has to be open.

2. NW. There should be toilet in it. But both the toilets are bang in the middle of N.

3. Maybe some parts are cut.

Good things about the flat.

1. SE. This should have a kitchen, which it has and sone pe suhaga, the stove is in the E. :D

2. Bramsthan is open. It doesnt even have walls in it. :D

3. SW. This should have main Bedroom in it. U can put some weight here at the corner.

It covers all the major issues. I would give it 8 out 10.

This flat is closest to being an ideal flat. This is pretty good.

Just check with RA about that toilets, NE and cuts. Otherwise this is very very nice.......

That's what I think.

Thanks Jazz for valuable comments, dear senior members can any one throw some light on the concerns raised by Jazz. Even I am having the same concerns he raised and also please let me know the main door facing position is good or not(I think it is placed in the 4th pada of south direction). Also I would like to know whether balconies should be considered while calculating North east corner or not?
    CommentQuote
  • HI Realacres and others .Kindly provide your input on the Vaastu of these two flats.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhilsan
    I know common bathroom is coming in brahmsthan in all options , so can i purchase it if i go for remedies like keeping salt and use only for bath . Please advise.

Toilet is Brahmasthan is deadly, no remedies work & it is best to avoid it at all costs, even if given for free as this causes serious health issues related to kidney, liver, stomach & may lead to long term illness also. Lot of opportunities are wasted due to reasons beyond your control. Don't buy even if given for free.

As far as last flat is concerned, it is in sub-direction, hence no point in buying it either.

So, scout for something better. All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sandray
    hi,

Need Help.

Please suggest the vastu friendly of the flat.

Thanks

NE is completely missing. This is like headless body.
    Don't buy this flat even if builder offers you for free.

* PS:- Had fever earlier & was engaged with my work due to financial half yearly end. So couldn't reply in time. Sorry for that. Will reply all the queries shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,
    I have selected two flats ,out of which I have to purchase one flat.Both flats are identical and are side by side.Please compare both the flats and advise which one is good.Dear RA Sir,I have immense faith in You,Please advise should I go for it or not,Thanks in advanse
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thank u Dear RA,

Was trying to send you a PM...........but u have exceeded your PM limit

Pls. quide me through as to how can I get GS test done?
    waiting for ur reply........n wish u n ur family a very happy Diwali n a prosperous new year ahead

Kind Regards,
    Ameet
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,
    I am considering one more similar flat,Please give your valuable advise .It means a lot to me,Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkm2793
    Dear RA,
    I am considering one more similar flat,Please give your valuable advise .It means a lot to me,Thanks

Whatever U do, Do NOT TAKE THIS ONE.

NE-SW corners are cut off in this one and THATS a big NO-NO.

All the others have the same layout. All the flats have their corners cut.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Jazzbydabay,

I am really thankful to You,Also I am slowly understanding about the principle of vastu.Can u please elaborate how NE and SW cut in the flat,Also please tell that while checking the flat should I consider balcony inside the flat or not.What is the effect if I choose bedroom in NE,

Thanks again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jazzbydabay
    Whatever U do, Do NOT TAKE THIS ONE.

NE-SW corners are cut off in this one and THATS a big NO-NO.

All the others have the same layout. All the flats have their corners cut.

I am Sorry for this.

SE-NW corners are cut off.

Sorry once again. It is NOT as serious as NE-SW corner, but a cut is to be avoided.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,

Please give your suggestions,I am eagerly waiting for it,

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skumar12345
    Dear RA,

I am planning to buy a new flat, but before buying just wanted to have your valuable suggestion.
    Attached is the floor plan and master plan of the property.
    I am planning to buy Flat-E on 3rd floor(its a G+10 story building) of block-B.
    also attached is the actual compass direction of main door of flat-E(taken from inside the flat facing out(exiting the flat)) which actually matches with direction given in map.

Kindly have a look and provide your valuable analysis on whether i should go for this or not?
    please also suggest the best option among all available flats in the map if any.

Best Regards,
    Skumar12345

Dear RA,

I am really waiting for your kind reply please.
    In addition to my above question on FLAT-E, i am also considering flat-B in block B.

Please suggest waiting eagerly.

Warm Regards,
    skumar12345
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,
    Eagerly waiting for your reply
    Regards,
    Ameet
    CommentQuote