Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by adsrema View Post
    Thank you so much RA for your valuable advice. I must say that you are doing wonderful social service.
    Thank you.
    It is said that Vaastu dictates 2/3rd of your life. Hence, never compromise on Vaastushastra aspect whenever one is buying any property, be it house, office, factory, land etc.

Originally posted by jaimika View Post
    DEAR BUBBU64

I am not expert as RA, but according some points must check with before buying this flat are followings.

1- Entrance of SW Facing south - -- Not Good.
    2- Toilet adjoing Kitchne in East --- Lack of esteem.
    3_ kitchen platform in Norther side of South East zone, Also facing while cooking is North is totaly against vastu.
    Just above three poinst are quite enough to avoid this flat, BUT FIRST PLEASE TAKE ADVICE OF OUR FRIEND R.A. if He allow then only you go for it. am I right RA???

THANKS.
    2-
    Correct. It is not recommended to buy this flat.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbu64 View Post
      Dear RA

I still haven't received your reply ever since my first post here in this forum requesting you go thru the plan of the flat I propose to buy. However some other forum member-"jaimika" has given me her suggestions and I have made a revised plan of the flat accordingly. However I would still earnestly you to look at both the original and the revised plans of the flat and let me know if the flat is suitable to purchase. I need to know your valued comments as soon as possible as I have already delayed my decision to the existing flat owner whether I should purchase this flat or not. I please implore you to give your valued comments as soon as possible. Attached is a revised plan for your kind perusal. Thanks

Regards
      bubbu64
      The modifications done by you are indeed good. Appreciate it. Having said that, entrance still remains in SW, which is not recommended.

As said before, there is no solution for major issues in NE-Centre/Brahmasthan-SW Axis, called as 'Energy Axis'. Also, don't keep aquarium. The NE can have fountain or simple bowl or kalash filled with water & flowers. Aquarium is part of Feng Shui, Vaastushastra prohibits to keep animals, birds, fishes etc. in captivity. And do note, having pet dog, cow is not captivity.

So, despite all modifications, due to entrance, I still won't recommend it. Had it even been in West, it would still have been fine, but entrance in SW is big no. Remember, entrance has lot of points while evaluating property as per Vaastu norms.

Comment

Originally posted by VASTUQ View Post
        Can anyone request RA (realacres) who seems to be a expert on Vastu to come forward to the vastu tips sections and given his view on my query. I find that RA is busy providing real estate advice in the other forum pages but I find that he is desisting from providing advice for those looking for vastu advice. I also find that the moderator is censoring any comment which so as much criticizes anyone in this forum. I wonder if there is any freedom of speech here.
        Dear RA do let me know if you have decided not to provide any advice about vastu to ur member here. If so I can look elsewhere.
        Regards
        Apologies for delays man. Thing is I get many queries as PMs & end up spending lot of time on it. I humbly request all members here to drop me a pm/private msg as soon as you put any query here so that I can immediately respond. Even I don't like to keep queries pending be it of Vastushastra or anything else. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AnmolSaigal View Post
          Dear RA,

Thanks for your such valuable inputs in this forum, I have really enjoyed and learnt a lot from your posts and suggestions.

However I have a delima of my own and would love to hear your expert viewpoints on the plans I have attached.

there are 3 Properties that I have shortlisted, One is a Villa, the other is a Duplex Penthouse and the third is an appartment.

which as per your experience would be a best in terms of Vastu and why?

Also a few pointers to help you understand the Villa Plan,
          1> The Slope of the land is towards the east with more on the north east side.
          2> Septic Tank is towards the South west of the plot
          3> Underground Water sump is towatrds the North East of the house.

Thanks a Ton in advance for all your time and help in this regard.
          All 3 should be rejected as none is good to even 50% as per Vaastu norms. The reasons are as follows :-

For Villa :-

> As you said septic tank is in SW. It means ground level is less in SW alongwith a ditch filled with waste water. SW gives stability & any waste, ditch here leads to severe problems in terms of stability, be it finances or relations. Delays also become common, including delays in marriages etc. Septic tank has to be only in West-NW, that too in circular tank,

> Toilet coupled with staircase in North & part of NE. This leads to critical financial problems & health issues related with head & neck,

> Major cut in SW. Results similar to fist point made above,

> Kitchen in North leads to loss in finances.
          There are some minor areas too but the above mentioned are grave enough to avoid buying this villa.

For Apartment :-

> 3 bedrooms fall from NE-East to SE, which makes all these literally unusable, except for small kids in East. Add to it their attached bath/toi from NE-East to SE, it makes matters worse, irrespective of you use these bedrooms or not,

> Kitchen in N-NW, is again bad as it mainly leads to loss in opportunities,

> Lift in brahmasthan which means there will be ditch in this area, which is not at all recommended. This makes the owner suffer without any reason & finding solutions also becomes tough. Many a times, one ends up in a problem which is not theirs.

So, this apartment is not recommended.

For Penthouse :-

> Entrance in SW alongwith cut in this area,

> Kitchen in SW, which never offers stability to life,

> Toilets in North,

> Stairs in East.

There are few more but the above points are very critical & enough to reject the house.

To conclude, no house mentioned by you are worth buying, irrespective of anything.
          Keep scouting, wish you all the best.
          Last edited December 9 2013, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Hi realacres.
            I was going to shift in my new flat.I have read post on this threads.
            I thought I should share my floor plan with you.
            I have included 2 pic. one is floor plan. another is whole tower plan. north is indicated correctly in tower(cluster) plan.
            Please comment if it is ok as per vastu or not.
            Please comment asap.

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            All 3 should be rejected as none is good to even 50% as per Vaastu norms. The reasons are as follows :-

For Villa :-

> As you said septic tank is in SW. It means ground level is less in SW alongwith a ditch filled with waste water. SW gives stability & any waste, ditch here leads to severe problems in terms of stability, be it finances or relations. Delays also become common, including delays in marriages etc. Septic tank has to be only in West-NW, that too in circular tank,

> Toilet coupled with staircase in North & part of NE. This leads to critical financial problems & health issues related with head & neck,

> Major cut in SW. Results similar to fist point made above,

> Kitchen in North leads to loss in finances.
            There are some minor areas too but the above mentioned are grave enough to avoid buying this villa.

For Apartment :-

> 3 bedrooms fall from NE-East to SE, which makes all these literally unusable, except for small kids in East. Add to it their attached bath/toi from NE-East to SE, it makes matters worse, irrespective of you use these bedrooms or not,

> Kitchen in N-NW, is again bad as it mainly leads to loss in opportunities,

> Lift in brahmasthan which means there will be ditch in this area, which is not at all recommended. This makes the owner suffer without any reason & finding solutions also becomes tough. Many a times, one ends up in a problem which is not theirs.

So, this apartment is not recommended.

For Penthouse :-

> Entrance in SW alongwith cut in this area,

> Kitchen in SW, which never offers stability to life,

> Toilets in North,

> Stairs in East.

There are few more but the above points are very critical & enough to reject the house.

To conclude, no house mentioned by you are worth buying, irrespective of anything.
            Keep scouting, wish you all the best.
            Attached Files

Comment

Real Acres

Originally posted by kdmvarun View Post
              Hi R.A,

I have purchased a plot (plot 77) as enclosed in the attachment. I would like to have your opinion on this plot. I intend to build a house for own use. The plot is east facing gaumukh plot. Please let me know your opinion on all aspects and suggest remedial measures if any.
              Hi Real Acres, Can you please advice on my post ?

Comment

Hi RA,
                Kindly provide your valuable guidance for attached layout of the flat and tower.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of 3 br.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	2220741
                Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-17 20.00.03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	2220742

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by peeyush005 View Post
                  Hi realacres.
                  I was going to shift in my new flat.I have read post on this threads.
                  I thought I should share my floor plan with you.
                  I have included 2 pic. one is floor plan. another is whole tower plan. north is indicated correctly in tower(cluster) plan.
                  Please comment if it is ok as per vastu or not.
                  Please comment asap.
                  As far as direction is concerned, it shows that the flat is in sub-direction & prima facie based on image uploaded, it looks that angle of deviation is greater than 30 degrees, which is not at all recommended. Hence, first I would advice to see exact direction on ground at site & if they are exactly the same as shown here, avoid it.

Before you shortlist anything, ensure that the flat is in proper main directions & not in sub-direction. In layman words, the main direction should not be in corners of the room/flat.

Comment

Originally posted by kdmvarun View Post
                    Hi R.A,

I have purchased a plot (plot 77) as enclosed in the attachment. I would like to have your opinion on this plot. I intend to build a house for own use. The plot is east facing gaumukh plot. Please let me know your opinion on all aspects and suggest remedial measures if any.
                    Some calculations here :-

Opp sides are equal, 70' each, which is good,
                    Road on East is again good.

Now, there is extension towards South in SW which isn't good. One side is 25' & other is over 47', which means it is almost double ! Ideally, the ration between LxB or length x Breadth has to be 1:1.618 but is acceptable upto 1:2 max to max.

In your case, if we let go the additional space towards SW at the time of constructing compound wall, the L x B will be 70 x 25, which is almost 1:3, highly unacceptable.
                    Best thing would be if you can acquire adjoining land but that again is not recommended as adjoining plot should be purchased only towards East or North of plot.

The remedy here would be to put copper wire under 1 ft of ground in south & run it in such a way that all sides become exactly 90 degrees. Inshort, the extended SW part bad effect will be reduced (not eliminated) by this.

Having said this, it will be fantastic if you are able to sell this plot & buy your neighbours plot which has extension in NE. For this, first sell your plot & then buy. Don't buy first & sell later in this particular case.

* PS:- All the calculations here are based purely on diagram given by you, but unlike flat or row house etc., in case of plot, it is not just lengths & directions which matter alone. You need to check the slopes, the type of soil, water content, periphery areas around the plot like hills, river, lake & also the type of plants, trees on plot & near it. A plot situated between two larger plots is not good as it brings poverty. Avoid plots near a meat shop, workshop, laundry, shoe shop, etc. Things like Anthill, Termites, thorny plants etc. are not good.
                    Incase of plots, it is best if actual site visit is carried out to look into the aspects above.
                    Last edited December 11 2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gharho View Post
                      Hi RA,
                      Kindly provide your valuable guidance for attached layout of the flat and tower.

Regards
                      Appreciate if you can post the direction adjoining to the floor plan of the flat itself rather than the layout. I am unable to get clear idea in this case. Kindly do the needful, I will reply accordingly.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X