Hi all
I am Dr Ranjeet Mehta Astro-Vaastu Expert. I am glad to join this forum hope to hear from all of you.

Regards
Read more
Reply
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • vaastu quiry

    hi doc
    i am confused as to whether the water body in the house should be in the east, north, or north-east, please advice. thnxalot.
    CommentQuote
  • Chinese or Japanese ?

    Is this Chinese or Japanese ? Please respond in English..
    CommentQuote
  • Maybe 37da38vh90 is talking about Feng shui (traditional Chinese: 風水; simplified Chinese: 风水) in its original language ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Dr.Mehta, We are planning to buy a flat which enters through south into north which i believe is not right as per vaastu. if true, pls suggest a remedy..
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, I am Shreenivas Suman from Hyderabad, i have a doubt to clarify from you.
    My Friend shop is in Vidyanagar and it is rented and he runs medical shop and not financially strong . Below his Money counter at South west corner there is Drainage manual below his sitting seat. His owner is not ready to remove that Drainage manual nor we can close that ..this is the Vaasthu problem ..
    What remedy can you suggest for this problem ..please suggest simplest remedy to solve his problem.
    CommentQuote
  • sie, What does vastu say, if in a multistory building, entry to plot is from north, while entry to the apartment is from south. It is difficult to satisfy all the vastu recommendations in towers constructed by builders, what can the buyer do about it
    CommentQuote
  • North to East

    Currently we are staying in North face rental apartment. Planning to move into East facing apartment. Will this impact anyways
    CommentQuote
  • Help needed on Vaastu

    Hello experts,

    Can you pls provide your opinion on the 2 plans attached ? This is in an apartment.

    Thanks in advance.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumanfashion
    Sir, I am Shreenivas Suman from Hyderabad, i have a doubt to clarify from you.
    My Friend shop is in Vidyanagar and it is rented and he runs medical shop and not financially strong . Below his Money counter at South west corner there is Drainage manual below his sitting seat. His owner is not ready to remove that Drainage manual nor we can close that ..this is the Vaasthu problem ..
    What remedy can you suggest for this problem ..please suggest simplest remedy to solve his problem.

    hi,
    drainage manual in SW is causing the person having poor financial strength.
    Use earthy colours- light yellow, cream in SW, avoid Red, blue, black, mirror, and green in this zone. If there is cover on the drainage, color that cover with the yellow colors.
    Hope this will help.
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu Advice

    Originally Posted by ranjeetmehta
    Hi all
    I am Dr Ranjeet Mehta Astro-Vaastu Expert. I am glad to join this forum hope to hear from all of you.

    Regards

    Hi RM Sir,
    Im myself Ashok . Im a interior designer,
    After doing some project with clients vastu experts.i reliase my own house need some vastu experts inspection.how can i send u dwg or contact u...i live in mumbai.
    I regularly read your post on IREF. I dont know How to divide Area in 9 Part so im sending you all Option.
    Im living in this flat from 2009.
    Pls suggestion solution,
    Pls share your openion.

    Regards,
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • We have a home in my small hometown and my Dad constructed a underground room and you don't believe that after constructing for 5 yrs still the underground is left like that. Leaving that we furnished every rooms but that one is simply lying like a store room and the entrance of underground face north so can you please tell me is there any vaastu issue on that because it still not constructed properly because of many reasons
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ogash
    hi doc
    i am confused as to whether the water body in the house should be in the east, north, or north-east, please advice. thnxalot.


    Just to let you know ogash;, the water body can be in all the directions that you have mentioned depending upon the area available in that particular direction. For example, extended (If area is more as compared to the other directions) north east having water body will have adverse effects on your mental health.

    I would rather suggest you to have water body in between the north and north-east area which we call as NNE ( north north east) which is zone for health.

    Hope that answers your question :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharda
    Dr.Mehta, We are planning to buy a flat which enters through south into north which i believe is not right as per vaastu. if true, pls suggest a remedy..


    It's a bit tricky sharda;, There are few entrances in all the four directions, namely north, south, east and west, which are considered auspicious. So we cannot really suggest anything without knowing the exact position. It has also been observed that most of the houses of businessmen and successful industries have south entrances. I would suggest that the entrance in the south should be more towards the east rather than the west.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumanfashion
    Sir, I am Shreenivas Suman from Hyderabad, i have a doubt to clarify from you.
    My Friend shop is in Vidyanagar and it is rented and he runs medical shop and not financially strong . Below his Money counter at South west corner there is Drainage manual below his sitting seat. His owner is not ready to remove that Drainage manual nor we can close that ..this is the Vaasthu problem ..
    What remedy can you suggest for this problem ..please suggest simplest remedy to solve his problem.


    If you are sure sumanfashion; that the drainage below the cash counter is in the south-west, you can use a 3 inch wide yellow strip all around the drain. If you can tell me the exact reasons for the financial instability, then I can give you better tips. Like, if the cash counter is more towards the south in the south-west direction, it will drain the cash automatically as that is the place for toilets. In such case, shift the counter towards the west to derive more gains.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    sie, What does vastu say, if in a multistory building, entry to plot is from north, while entry to the apartment is from south. It is difficult to satisfy all the vastu recommendations in towers constructed by builders, what can the buyer do about it


    What problems are you are facing in your life Krishbharti;?

    If you can tell me more, I can specify if it is because of the entrance or not. I can suggest you easy and effective solutions accordingly. Things like putting color or metal strips on the floor of the entrance as per the directions can help.
    CommentQuote