Last updated: December 23 2016
43 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Do you have a Vaastu query?

Originally posted by dhadeepak View Post
    HI Leena..

Have brought an apartment. attached is the layout.. Could pls tell me is there any vaastu dosha in it. If yes what could be a measures to overcome.
    Hi dhadeepak;

There are 32 entrances to a house, with eight entrances in all the four directions. As I can see, the entrance to your apartment is from the west-north-west, which is not good. You can paste a white color strip on the floor. I would suggest you to shift into the apartment and see if you have any negative feelings about it. If you do, get your home analysed by a Vastu expert. It has been found that any anti-colour or object placed in a specific direction tends to send wrong vibrations. Generally, the boring wells or overhead tanks don’t play much role in an apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by LeenaS View Post
      Dear Franke; There is no rule stating that mirrors be placed on the entrance. Mirrors act as material water elements and their function is to reflect, so as to apparently enlarge the area. So, they can only be placed in the east or north direction of your house, where water element is allowed. Ideally, it is advised to face the east or the west while praying, but more than that, the temple should be placed in the north-east or the west, the right directions.
      Also, there are particular directions for placing idols of different deities. For instance, the west is most suitable for Guru, south and south-east is for Hanuman, and south-east for Durga and so on.

Now, there is no hard and fast rule about placing things at the entrance and it all depends on the direction it is located in. Say, if it is in the south-east, which is the fire zone, any painting which has more of red color or represents fire, is good for that area. Even objects like a fireplace or a heater will bring good.

In the south-west bedroom, the locker should be more towards the west. The dressing mirror should be on the east or the northern wall of the room.
      Thanks for the detailed reply.

How about placing the pooja rack in Brammasthnam (middle of the floor plan)? - apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by Franke View Post
        Thanks for the detailed reply.

How about placing the pooja rack in Brammasthnam (middle of the floor plan)? - apartment.
        Dear Franke;

As such there is no problem in having pooja place in the centre of your home.

I hope this answer satisfies you.

Comment

Having & growing Dog as pet animal in home is it related to vastu?

If yes who can i have a female pet dog at home & who can have male pet dog at home or is it better to have both dogs at home?

Comment

I am living in town home which slightly faced towards South - East close to South-East and I noticed that my kitchen (Stove) placed at North-East (while cooking we face North-East). I was going through Vastu details and found that this is not a good sign and I think this might be true, because I have no peace of mind, no saving etc. As I cannot make any structural changes, I would like, if there is any remedy to fix this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by hass_ali_23 View Post
              Having & growing Dog as pet animal in home is it related to vastu?

If yes who can i have a female pet dog at home & who can have male pet dog at home or is it better to have both dogs at home?
              Hello hass_ali_23;

As far as i know it is not related to Vastu to have a pet dog at home. But i think it is related to astro that people feed dogs. Hope I answered your query

Comment

Originally posted by coinwise View Post
                I am living in town home which slightly faced towards South - East close to South-East and I noticed that my kitchen (Stove) placed at North-East (while cooking we face North-East). I was going through Vastu details and found that this is not a good sign and I think this might be true, because I have no peace of mind, no saving etc. As I cannot make any structural changes, I would like, if there is any remedy to fix this problem?
                Hi coinwise;

As per vastu having kitchen in SE corner of the house is best place, facing while cooking is not so important though it may have effect on taste of food. For saving purpose you should see West South West direction, which is in-between WEST and South West and for peace of mind see North East direction of your house, instead of seeing North East side of your kitchen. Even having old newspaper or unuseful items in North East direction of your house gives stress to a person.The remedy can only be done if you know the real cause of problem.
                Last edited by MANOJa; August 25 2015, 05:33 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Hello sir/madam.

4 years back i have stayed in an flat, with in one year i am bankrupt and went into debts. i have lost money and fame both. in 18 months i have vacated that flat but even new house also i could not able to found with good vaastu.

After i vacated,after 6 months i enquired via my friends about new tenant, he struggled to pay his monthly rent, and 2 years after he went to jail because of fraud.

Here i am attaching the flat floor plan. Can you please let me know what went wrong here, i am curious to know
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kumarg79 View Post
                    Hello sir/madam.

4 years back i have stayed in an flat, with in one year i am bankrupt and went into debts. i have lost money and fame both. in 18 months i have vacated that flat but even new house also i could not able to found with good vaastu.

After i vacated,after 6 months i enquired via my friends about new tenant, he struggled to pay his monthly rent, and 2 years after he went to jail because of fraud.

Here i am attaching the flat floor plan. Can you please let me know what went wrong here, i am curious to know

Get a grip on yourself. The house layout has nothing to do with these events ... otherwise everyone staying in the tower above/below you would be in jail or bankrupt.

Comment

Hi,

I am planning to buy a flat in NOIDA extn, please find attached floor plan, please guide if this floor plan is Vastu compliance or not? Should I buy this flat?

Thanks,
                      S K Singh
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: query vaastu
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X