Collapse

Do you have a Vaastu query?

Last updated: December 23 2016
43 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Do you have a Vaastu query?

My house is non alignment and facing north east corner.The staircase is nearly to north east corner. the room is empty and clean using as second hall with sofar set without touching the north east grid. Removing the staircase will be very costly. Is it adviseable to renovate to wood staircase or other remedies if available. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarg79 View Post
      Hello sir/madam.

4 years back i have stayed in an flat, with in one year i am bankrupt and went into debts. i have lost money and fame both. in 18 months i have vacated that flat but even new house also i could not able to found with good vaastu.

After i vacated,after 6 months i enquired via my friends about new tenant, he struggled to pay his monthly rent, and 2 years after he went to jail because of fraud.

Here i am attaching the flat floor plan. Can you please let me know what went wrong here, i am curious to know
      Hi kumarg79;

As I can see from the layout, there is a toilet in North West direction, North East is totally cut, East also has a toilet. South West is also cut or very low in area, and entrance is also not good or there must be blue or black color in South East which leads to losses. North West and EAST toilets create problems in having support system at the time of need. North East gives us a clear vision of the situation thus leading to right action, poor North East creates confusion and leads to wrong decisions. Hope I have answered your query satisfactorily.

Comment

Hi Can you check the attached 2BHK plan for Vastu and give me your feedback. I'm yet to purchase and wanted to have a word with expert before buying. Pl. let me know if any other details are required as well.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Please let me know that for a apartment in a Multistory building, the Facing of that apartment will be considered by its Main Door or by its Main Balcony?

Thanks

Comment

suggest vastu for my house

Hello sir
            My name is Alpesh i am attach my flat photo .
            please advice us as per vastu how is my house?

Thanking you
            Alpesh
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi LeenaS ji,
              Can you please advise on below two configs. Which is more vastu compliant
              Last edited November 20 2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

looks like vaastu experts are missing on this forum. Requesting IREF to invite some here.

Comment

Originally posted by GlobeSon View Post
                  looks like vaastu experts are missing on this forum. Requesting IREF to invite some here.
                  I know, we are actively scouting for one .
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

bushu16 question was also posted in another thread and I have posted reply

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...--tips/page170

Comment

Tags: query vaastu
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X