I planning to purchase one 2 BHK flat in Wakad area..I am not sure but how important is 'Vastu Shashtra' in case of Flat system?
Whats your thougths on it??:)
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you believe in it --> It is more imortant than your life.
    If you don't --> It does not matter.

You will find people giving opinion on both sides.!!!

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by veeemkay
    If you believe in it --> It is more imortant than your life.
    If you don't --> It does not matter.

You will find giving opinion on both sides.!!!

VK

I agree...100%. Good one....BTW, we have similar thread on Vaastushastra on this forum. Pls search...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinb4u
    I planning to purchase one 2 BHK flat in Wakad area..I am not sure but how important is 'Vastu Shashtra' in case of Flat system?
    Whats your thougths on it??:)

It's very important. I have personally experienced change. I have dropped many projects just due to projects not in accordance with VS. Ofcourse, in flat, you won't get 100% right; you need to build on your own for that but there are major issues like kitchen, main entrance door & bath/toilets, orientation of house which are important. As far as bedrooms are concerned, they can be changed according to our wish, so not that major issue. You can search the relevant link here, but yes, buying according to Vastushastra helps & I can give you 100% assurance on this. The best part is that it is not supernatural but simple science. Learning this for last 1.25 years (& still learning) & found it very, very useful.

* Don't buy house in sub-direction or in fancy designs like V, W etc. It should be square or rectangular.
    CommentQuote
  • If you find that your flat is not good as per the Vastu rules after purchasing it then what to do??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinb4u
    If you find that your flat is not good as per the Vastu rules after purchasing it then what to do??

Remedies are available, but the best thing to do is buy according to VS. Remedies may well negate negative influence, but buying positive vastu is far better. Why drink poison at first place & then go to doc?
    CommentQuote
  • i fully agree that one should follow Vaastu.

please watch films like VaastuShashtra, Bhoot etc if you are not convinced. Darna zaroori hai.

But in most cases the real HORROR experience is caused by the builder which is huge when compared to any pains and fears of a non-Vaastu home.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sachin,
    As one of friend told it all depends on person; some believe and some not.

But as you have already given a thought on it, better go for it.
    Reason if something wrong happens later(i wish GOD everything would be good), it would make the life hell.
    Also as some of friends told we do have remedies, but it would cost both;time and money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kirunOnly
    If you already purchased the flat with bad VS then regular Puja and faith in yourself and family is best option.

It is just an antidote, but you can't get rid of venom. It is more like staying in swarm of mosquitoes in mosquito net than getting rid of mosquitoes altogether. Btw, VS flats atleast in Pune are formed by mistake, no deliberate attempt is made coz rest of the flats aren't VS compliant. There is a project in Chennai being constructed by L&T where all the flats are VS compliant to over 88-90%. I advise, one gets the real life experience from people due to bad house before making any decision.

* Note that 66% or more of your life is due to your house. I have seen some people earning in crores still not moving in so called posh areas coz the house proved very lucky for them. In some cases, the price of their cars exceed that of their house!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    It is just an antidote, but you can't get rid of venom. It is more like staying in swarm of mosquitoes in mosquito net than getting rid of mosquitoes altogether. Btw, VS flats atleast in Pune are formed by mistake, no deliberate attempt is made coz rest of the flats aren't VS compliant. There is a project in Chennai being constructed by L&T where all the flats are VS compliant to over 88-90%. I advise, one gets the real life experience from people due to bad house before making any decision.

* Note that 66% or more of your life is due to your house. I have seen some people earning in crores still not moving in so called posh areas coz the house proved very lucky for them. In some cases, the price of their cars exceed that of their house!!

Its also a matter of faith and ability.. can we put anyone in that house and they will have the same luck.. no.. similarly can we put anyone in bad vastu house and expect them to drop dead.. not likely... its never in absolutes.. These are very old indian things.. trying to be packaged by so called vastu experts, all of whom have different versions for different people..People are trying to earn lakhs by being so called Vastu experts.. I am sure Vastu is important as is spirtuality and other such stuff.. but what i real and what is fake is hard to distinguish..
    CommentQuote
  • Vastushastra is important.

Originally Posted by akssenti
    Its also a matter of faith and ability.. can we put anyone in that house and they will have the same luck.. no.. similarly can we put anyone in bad vastu house and expect them to drop dead.. not likely... its never in absolutes.. These are very old indian things.. trying to be packaged by so called vastu experts, all of whom have different versions for different people..People are trying to earn lakhs by being so called Vastu experts.. I am sure Vastu is important as is spirtuality and other such stuff.. but what i real and what is fake is hard to distinguish..

I agree that commercial VS may exploit people but I have come across people who don't charge even a dime for their services coz for the benefit of mankind. As far a faith/belief is concerned, if one never experiences it, he/she will flatly say that it's not important. I have personally experienced change & with 100% assurance I can say that it helps. Being dead or alive is in case of extreme problems, however in normal circumstances, if you bought a Maruti Swift, had the house been VS complaint, you would have bought say a Toyota Corolla. So, only in extreme cases problems start. I have seen some who got health problems after shifting to new house, children face education problems etc. while some were freed from their problems after shifting the house.

As I have myself experienced change & seen the effects in others too, I strongly believe in it:- First Hand Experience. If the house in bad according to VS, I won't buy/stay in a palace made up of gold & diamonds.
    CommentQuote
  • Some point where I don’t completely agree with Real… or maybe more appropriate is that I disagree with real.

Once again I would put it is it is a matter of belief.

What I believe is every person will get his/her due in this life or the next in terms of Karmic debts accumulated. So one will have to go through hardships to reduce that balance of karmic debts.. (EMI of the Law “As you sow so shall you reap”)

Besides this there are going to be tests in ones life and will have to go through tough testing times. God has his own ways of testing his subjects….the way ppl go through these hardships and tests shows the kind of person one is.

Not getting more into details of the above…

Hardships would be there in every persons life if not money that something else. If not more than maybe less. If not by spouse then by children. If not X factor than maybe Y factor. I believe once it is your time and if God wants it to be nothing NO Vastu Shastra, NO Astronomy, No Palmistry absolutely nothing would come in your way as nothing can be bigger and stronger than the Lord.

Sorry for going overboard about my feelings ..and I know this can be a touchy subject so again sorry if I hurt anyone.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • VK,
    What wrong did you say? Getting a good house or not also depends on the karma. Infact, coming on this forum was too pre-destined in that way;).

Maybe, the god wants atleast those who come on this forum to see both the sides of the coin; final decisions will rest upon your karma.
    CommentQuote
  • It is not about wrong or right. It is more about experiences and beliefs (BTW beliefs keep on changing so it is quite possible one day I would be a big follower of VS too.. but not now). Getting back to my point it is not about wrong or right… it is more about my point of view and I also understand someone with a contrary point of view. Sometimes ppl cant take an opposing point of view and hence the apologies in my previous post.

A famous Film Star’s famous movie has a scene that goes like - he drew a 9 on his hand.. and told his son.. from where I am standing it looks like a 9 to me and from where u r standing this will look like a 6 to you.. we both are right in our own cases. A very good learning but most of the time.. ppl fight over their points without understanding the other persons point... (here it is different as i do not fight with u for ur point of view and u don't for my point of view so peace prevails).
    CommentQuote
  • i think its really very difficult to get a 100% VS compliant flat. this is bcoz of diff plot sizes, layouts and designs of the flats. its diffcult for an architect to make a flat with giving due consideration to VS. its better to chose one in which atleat major points mentioned in VS are covered.

sam...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008
    i think its really very difficult to get a 100% VS compliant flat. this is bcoz of diff plot sizes, layouts and designs of the flats. its diffcult for an architect to make a flat with giving due consideration to VS. its better to chose one in which atleat major points mentioned in VS are covered.

sam...

That's precisely what I say. In any case, VS is science which can be cross-verified by anyone denying it. All's in the name:- Vastushastra, shastra=science!:)

I can only say that until & unless you go for it, you can't experience good change. Btw, even if one doesn't believe in VS & buys according to it's principles, it is not going to harm the owner in any case, infact it will only do good. So, why not give it a try?
    CommentQuote