Need inputs- 'Vastu Shashtra' in case of Flat system

Last updated: May 4 2011
36 | Posts
16196 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need inputs- 'Vastu Shashtra' in case of Flat system

I planning to purchase one 2 BHK flat in Wakad area..I am not sure but how important is 'Vastu Shashtra' in case of Flat system?
    Whats your thougths on it??

Re : Need inputs- 'Vastu Shashtra' in case of Flat system

If you believe in it --> It is more imortant than your life.
    If you don't --> It does not matter.

You will find people giving opinion on both sides.!!!

VK
    Last edited by veeemkay; September 2 2009, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by veeemkay View Post
      If you believe in it --> It is more imortant than your life.
      If you don't --> It does not matter.

You will find giving opinion on both sides.!!!

VK
      I agree...100%. Good one....BTW, we have similar thread on Vaastushastra on this forum. Pls search...

Comment

Originally posted by sachinb4u View Post
        I planning to purchase one 2 BHK flat in Wakad area..I am not sure but how important is 'Vastu Shashtra' in case of Flat system?
        Whats your thougths on it??
        It's very important. I have personally experienced change. I have dropped many projects just due to projects not in accordance with VS. Ofcourse, in flat, you won't get 100% right; you need to build on your own for that but there are major issues like kitchen, main entrance door & bath/toilets, orientation of house which are important. As far as bedrooms are concerned, they can be changed according to our wish, so not that major issue. You can search the relevant link here, but yes, buying according to Vastushastra helps & I can give you 100% assurance on this. The best part is that it is not supernatural but simple science. Learning this for last 1.25 years (& still learning) & found it very, very useful.

* Don't buy house in sub-direction or in fancy designs like V, W etc. It should be square or rectangular.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

If you find that your flat is not good as per the Vastu rules after purchasing it then what to do??

Comment

Originally posted by sachinb4u View Post
            If you find that your flat is not good as per the Vastu rules after purchasing it then what to do??
            Remedies are available, but the best thing to do is buy according to VS. Remedies may well negate negative influence, but buying positive vastu is far better. Why drink poison at first place & then go to doc?

Comment

i fully agree that one should follow Vaastu.

please watch films like VaastuShashtra, Bhoot etc if you are not convinced. Darna zaroori hai.

But in most cases the real HORROR experience is caused by the builder which is huge when compared to any pains and fears of a non-Vaastu home.

Comment

Hi Sachin,
                As one of friend told it all depends on person; some believe and some not.

But as you have already given a thought on it, better go for it.
                Reason if something wrong happens later(i wish GOD everything would be good), it would make the life hell.
                Also as some of friends told we do have remedies, but it would cost both;time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by kirunOnly
                  If you already purchased the flat with bad VS then regular Puja and faith in yourself and family is best option.
                  It is just an antidote, but you can't get rid of venom. It is more like staying in swarm of mosquitoes in mosquito net than getting rid of mosquitoes altogether. Btw, VS flats atleast in Pune are formed by mistake, no deliberate attempt is made coz rest of the flats aren't VS compliant. There is a project in Chennai being constructed by L&T where all the flats are VS compliant to over 88-90%. I advise, one gets the real life experience from people due to bad house before making any decision.

* Note that 66% or more of your life is due to your house. I have seen some people earning in crores still not moving in so called posh areas coz the house proved very lucky for them. In some cases, the price of their cars exceed that of their house!!

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    It is just an antidote, but you can't get rid of venom. It is more like staying in swarm of mosquitoes in mosquito net than getting rid of mosquitoes altogether. Btw, VS flats atleast in Pune are formed by mistake, no deliberate attempt is made coz rest of the flats aren't VS compliant. There is a project in Chennai being constructed by L&T where all the flats are VS compliant to over 88-90%. I advise, one gets the real life experience from people due to bad house before making any decision.

* Note that 66% or more of your life is due to your house. I have seen some people earning in crores still not moving in so called posh areas coz the house proved very lucky for them. In some cases, the price of their cars exceed that of their house!!
                    Its also a matter of faith and ability.. can we put anyone in that house and they will have the same luck.. no.. similarly can we put anyone in bad vastu house and expect them to drop dead.. not likely... its never in absolutes.. These are very old indian things.. trying to be packaged by so called vastu experts, all of whom have different versions for different people..People are trying to earn lakhs by being so called Vastu experts.. I am sure Vastu is important as is spirtuality and other such stuff.. but what i real and what is fake is hard to distinguish..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X