I planning to purchase one 2 BHK flat in Wakad area..I am not sure but how important is 'Vastu Shashtra' in case of Flat system?
Whats your thougths on it??:)
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by svipin
    Hello realacres,

My kitchen is in the sw part, toilets in south, balconies in ne part, entrance is in the north west, childrens bed in the east, master bed in the south east. How would u rate the vastu of this flat. More over the main directions are in the corners (diagonal) of the flat. your valuable comments will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hope you have gone thru all the prev posts in this thread...few members already said what are the minimum requirements for a house to be VS compliant. Anyway, ur kitchen(it should be in SE), master bed room(should be in SW) are in wrong direction as per VS..hope this helps you...
    CommentQuote
  • hi IREF,

can anybody please guide me on the below layout as the same is very critical for me as lots of dreams are associated with the below resi_layout.

Please guide me for any changes as the sam eis under construction and brick work is to be initiated....

refer:

Please consider it as humble request.

Thanks in Advance,

MK
    CommentQuote
  • above plan

i am no expert in VS .. but the little I read on this forum .. this plan has West main entrace which has not been recommended. The main entrace should be north or East (on NE direction of house).

Real bhai .. i need your input in this case. Coz as rightly said the main entrance is not as per your suggestion, but if you see all the windows and terrace is there in East side - the place where the morning sunshine comes. That's what VS advocates, first sunlight.

But don't my above two statement contradicts ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikash.kumar
    Real bhai .. i need your input in this case. Coz as rightly said the main entrance is not as per your suggestion, but if you see all the windows and terrace is there in East side - the place where the morning sunshine comes. That's what VS advocates, first sunlight.

But don't my above two statement contradicts ??

What you said is correct but just like our question papers of exams which has separate marks for different type of questions, even Vastu has the same thing.

The weightage of marks for entrance door is more than window openings,

The energy axis of NE-SW is more important than the axis of NW-SE.

Therefore, whenever you consider the Vastu, it is the total sum of all positives & negatives combined together.

So, focus on aggregate marks than individual ones....hope this clarifies your doubt :).
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2074

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2075Hello,

Could you please look at this floor plan for a townhouse and let me know what you think ?

most of what i am trying to show is visible in diagram, other than the Basement, it is located right under the Living room, the whole of living room shape which is rectangular has the basement.

Also there is nothing above the Living, the living room is only downstairs, and upstairs above living room is all open.

the direction for NSEW is under 10 degree difference, which i understand is acceptable.

Thank you for your help.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • also i am sure you must have already figured it out, but just to let you know the master bedroom is on the top of Garage, so now you should have good imagination
    CommentQuote