If we will buy a new house what are basic principles we should take care in Vaastu Shastra.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The three most basic principles which people look for are as follows:

Make sure you get a plot that is in south west, south & west directions. Theses plots are considered more advantageous than others.
      At the time of making a building, make sure that it has open space on all sides.
      In case you construct more than one floor, prepare the first floor on Southwest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishika ksp
    The three most basic principles which people look for are as follows:

Make sure you get a plot that is in south west, south & west directions. Theses plots are considered more advantageous than others.

Basic question - How is the direction of plot determined? By standing in the center of plot and checking which direction the road is? Using this idea, I thought N and E plot were the preferred ones - and plots which were not along cardinal points consider

At the time of making a building, make sure that it has open space on all sides.

Today in major city with plots around 160-200 sq yds, getting this would be difficult if not impossible. Am I missing something here?
        :bab (26):

~A
        Today in major city with plots around 160-200 sq yds, getting this would be difficult if not impossible. Am I missing something here?

~A

~A

~A

~A

~A

~A

~A

~A

~A

~A
    CommentQuote