Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by hiren1705Hello.. My name is hiren. I have just taken a new shop facing north direction for food bussiness purpose. I have done most part according to vastu except for few things. I would like to know if i can rectify them without demolishing the structure or anyother way.
1. Cooking area is in the south east area.
2. Cash counter in north west area with a raised platform.( i was also given the option of southwest area but since my dad wanted in north west area i have gone for the same)
3. North east area is completely empty with only provision for a aqua guard point and a place for washing hands.
4. southwest area will be used for storage and other things
5. My sink area for washing vessels is in the south west area with water outlet going through the ground left of storage area
the only problem is the sink area for washing vessels. My shop is very small and i did not where else to go for it. Is there a solution for it?. If so what would be the same ?. If not what would be the next best option. I have got he sink area just to wash a few vessels only, As i would be using disposable plates and spoons.
Request experts to guide me through.
As you have given kitchen in South East, it is good place for fire related work and it is good to have cash counter in South East. For washing utensils two places are more appropriate.The first is in between South and Southwest instead of SW and other is in between West and North West. .CommentQuote0Flag