7 | Posts
1599 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vastu for Home Entrance

Dear Reader.

Suggest me a vastu compliance solution for the case below,

The 'thalavasal'(Main entrance') for the home is in East facing however the entrace to the building is facing south. Pls refer the attachment.

In this property there are total 3 entrance however the main entrace is East facing one marked in green colour. There are 2 door marked in blue in SE and NE corner. (blue coloured in the attachment)

is it ideal to have 3 entrances , and suggestion welcomed .
    Also can we make the SE entrance as a Window and use the East facing as main entrance and NE as needed.
    While opening the door of main entrance from East the door opens towards my left (anitclock wise) is it fine or needs any change . Pls suggest/
    Attached Files

Re : Vastu for Home Entrance

sriram3004; I was going through the forum and we seem to have a vastu expert. LeenaS; might be able to answer your query Sriram

Regards

Comment

where should man-door face according to vastu.

Comment

Originally posted by sriram3004 View Post
        Dear Reader.

Suggest me a vastu compliance solution for the case below,

The 'thalavasal'(Main entrance') for the home is in East facing however the entrace to the building is facing south. Pls refer the attachment.

In this property there are total 3 entrance however the main entrace is East facing one marked in green colour. There are 2 door marked in blue in SE and NE corner. (blue coloured in the attachment)

is it ideal to have 3 entrances , and suggestion welcomed .
        Also can we make the SE entrance as a Window and use the East facing as main entrance and NE as needed.
        While opening the door of main entrance from East the door opens towards my left (anitclock wise) is it fine or needs any change . Pls suggest/
        Hello sriram3004;

The entrance in EAST and North East are good entrances whereas you shouldn’t have entrance from South East. Hope I answered your query.

Comment

Entry to east is always preferable.

Comment

Hi

Please let me know that for a apartment in a Multistory building, the Facing of that apartment will be considered by its Main Door or by its Main Balcony?

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X