Hi, this is an owners group for the fellow members who have booked a flat in the upcoming Saya Gold Avenue project, Request to all the buyers to join this thread and come with the valuable updates regarding the projects to keep all the buyers informed about the current status of the project.
Read more
502 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Shivam for starting this forum. I am in. I booked a 2BHK mall facing unit 3. I think you are the only member till now who booked on old rates. I see at that time the area of flat was mentioned as 1050. As per new sheet it is 1080. So any idea its just another way of increasing the flat rate or they actually increased the covered area of flat. By the way for which size you had to do the payment?
    CommentQuote
  • Amit , Yes I was among the one who booked the flat on old rates and that time the tentative size mentioned by the builder for 2 bhk is 1050 (by the way my booking date is 28/sep/14), but by that time the layouts are not out. I got the first glimpse of the layout in first week of October and after multiple amendments on same the official layout comes on 27-oct, also received the message from saya office to block the unit. As far as new size of 1080 is concerned their is a increase of 30 sqft and a part of it will surely constitute to the build up area and rest to the loading (common areas like lift,lobbies,club etc).The builder has to give the details of the BUA (build up area) during the agreement and flat Registration and buyers has the rights to get the full details of the BUA and common areas. Even during the map sanction the builder has to specify these details to the GDA about BAU of each and every flat. You can find these details on the GDA site under the link "Declaration by builders" , below is the link of same for the saya zenith.
    http://demo.gdaghaziabad.com/download/zone6_3_11122014.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • By the way for which size you had to do the payment?

Amit, I have done the payment for the 2BHK unit under the flexi plan 15% at booking + 25% in one month from booking, can you specify in which payment mode you brought the unit and the payment you have done till date??

Amit, I have done the payment for the 2BHK unit under the flexi plan 15% at booking + 25% in one month from booking, can you specify in which payment mode you brought the unit and the payment you have done till date??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shivamgarg
    By the way for which size you had to do the payment?

Shivam, I meant you paid for 1050 sq feet or 1080 sq feet?

I have bought the flat in flexi payment plan, 20 % upfront and 20 % in 45 days. Till now I have done a payment of 9Lk. Rest i will do in Feb and March.

Shivam, I meant you paid for 1050 sq feet or 1080 sq feet?

I have bought the flat in flexi payment plan, 20 % upfront and 20 % in 45 days. Till now I have done a payment of 9Lk. Rest i will do in Feb and March.
    CommentQuote
  • I have paid 15% on booking for 1050 sqft and rest 25% after 45 days on 1080 sqft as layout are available at that time.
    CommentQuote
  • Got it even I am faced this one , this is a application restriction.

Sent from my A250 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends I also created a Watsapp group for the Saya Gold Avenue owners, all the owners who wants to be part of this group can send me their contact numbers ...
    CommentQuote
  • @amitcentik @shivamgarg

hello, I have also booked at old rated as told by shivam under special flexi plan, 8th floor.(That time the plan was not available I changed to it from DP plan).

amit, Till now 9 lks paid.. is the builder not concerned abt rest of the payment after 45 days ?

I guess it tends to cancellation of ur unit.. if u failed to do so ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FISSHY
    @amitcentik @shivamgarg
    hello, I have also booked at old rated as told by shivam under special flexi plan, 8th floor
    (That time the plan was not available I changed to it from DP plan).
    amit, Till now 9 lks paid.. is the builder not concerned abt rest of the payment after 45 days ?
    I guess it tends to cancellation of ur unit.. if u failed to do so ?

@Fisshy
    always make sure that you do the payment on the time even their is no notification or reminders from the builder side or atleast have a word with them in case you are delaying your payments, not doing so can lead to heavy interest penalty levied on you for all delayed payments and can also lead to cancellation of unit. Moreover in case if someone has the extra money he can do the advance payment to the builder and can take the rebate for the same. for more terms and conditions , please refer the below link
    http://www.sayahomes.in/sites/default/files/Booking_Booklet_Saya_Zion.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • @shivamgarg,

I was concerned abt amit, I knew the fact abt delayed payments. ;)

I had paid the complete amount asked from me.

As amit told, he had paid only 9 lakhs but he has to pay around 20 laks (20%+20%) within 45 days.

and wiling to pay rest amount in around feb, will atract interest or even cancellation of his unit.
    CommentQuote
  • @shivamgarg I have some doubts, if u can clarify wil be helpful.

does any broker can give a fair deal on saya gold.

I mean dealing directly from saya was a gud choice or not ?

Also, what plc does unit 5 in sg7 tower holds (Corner/shipra mall or both).

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • @Fisshy
    Their are plenty of broker in market dealing in SGA but they will all try to dupe buyers without being considering the interest of buyers, I recently got to know from our SGA owners watsapp group , that one of the group member booked a unit under DP plan on the suggestion of broker that it will save his 5-6 lac but actually when I calculated the same on papers I got the real fact that DP plan is the costliest plan and also more prone to risk . So I suggest everyone to have words with as many brokers you can , judge yourself that who is more in your interest than himself , don't be lured by the discount , have everything on paper as verbal commitments don't works. After meeting several broker I settled with one of the executive of Finlace consulting and till date he had done what he had committed.
    I think you won't get as much discount as offered by brokers in market if you book directly with saya , as brokers are sharing their commission with the buyers. Their is also no difference when you are booking through a broker until your getting the unit of your choice , one the BBA (builder buyer agreement) is signed their is no role of broker anymore and you directly deal with the builder theiron.Moreover builder will hesitate give you the unit of your choice and will convince to have a unit which is less in demand but on other hand if you give the same unit choice to the broker he will do anything to get one for you as its commision on the stake..;).
    Unit-5 in SG4 is a corner unit which is also a road facing so think it will have both the plc's so in total (200+150=350), It is better to go for unit-4 it is shipra facing also more off a corner unit with only single plc of 250.I also booked unit-4 in SG-7.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FISSHY
    @shivamgarg,
    I was concerned abt amit, I knew the fact abt delayed payments. ;)
    I had paid the complete amount asked from me.
    As amit told, he had paid only 9 lakhs but he has to pay around 20 laks (20%+20%) within 45 days.
    and wiling to pay rest amount in around feb, will atract interest or even cancellation of his unit.

@Fisshy,
    As the project itself in the soft launch , many buyers before the booking had the words with saya/broker about how they will going to make the payments as per their convenience regardless what is been mentioned in the payment plan . And many buyers got the relaxation of making less payments or deferring their payments , so in that case it will not going to attract any penalty or cancellation , so I guess Amit had it own payment terms that why he can delay his payments without attracting any penalty, but In case even if buyer fails to do the payment on the agreed payment terms during booking then it will surely have negative consequences.However all these are subjective, if one had booked a 2bhk unit and defaulted on payments then builder won't think twice before unit cancellation as 2bhk is in huge demand but on the other hand the same will not happen for 4bhk as it is very hard to find the buyers for these unit.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • panky.thakur0072 years ago
      Hi, I am planning to buy flat in SGA...could you share your mobile number...i need some information on this projecy
  • @shivamgarg

Super..!!!

Thanks for ur valuable comments..!

I had already booked Unit 5, i guess it has an advantage of all open-view balconies.

All the three balconies have an open view.

Though, wud it be hard to get a glimpse of mall from this unit ?!!

wat do u say..!
    CommentQuote
  • Please share your purchase details wrt floor, rate, discount etc??

Also pm me your number so that we can add you to the what's app group...
    CommentQuote