Last updated: September 19 2015
137 | Posts
36523 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Discount for Shriram Summit

Hi frnds,

The motive for creating this thread is to get a group discount on the proj Shriram Summit.

So it will be great to know the group of members who wants to go for this proj wihtin a month.

As per the plan myself and our member kaushalup is going to visit them on (march 1 or 2) next sat or sunday for a talk(max bargaining).

I need more people who can join on that day (march 1 or 2), so that we can get max discount.

The reason for selecting Shriram Summit.

1. Reputed builders(have good background)
    2. It is in Elec city phase 1, no need to exp abt the location, it will be very good investment.
    3. Comparing with other projects, price is also low.
    4. Near to Wipro office, new metro proj within 2 or 4 kms, etc etc.
    5. Have all ameneties.

Extra information.

Rate : 3250 sft, there will be 100 - 125 rs discount.

Area: 1 bhk 720 sft to 760 sft, 2 bkh 950 to 1190, 2.5 bhj 1260,1290 and 3bhk1440

Car parking: 2 lakhs for open and 3 lakhs closed

club house : 1 lakh

Carpus Fund Charges : 25000(wat is this can any one exp)

BWSSB & BESCOM [ Rs.150/- per sq.ft ]

acilitation charges for Katha & Property tax : 10000

Some more chagres are there 30k to 40k.

As per my knowledge for 40 - 45 lakhs(including everything) we can go for 2bkh range from 950 - 1190.

Re : Group Discount for Shriram Summit

Hi Noozeeth

when i spoke builder said the rates are likely to be revised on 29th. did they say the same to anyone else? if that is the case your visist in march may be too late.

I posted the plans in summit group.

charges you referred seem to be maintenance?

john

Comment

Originally posted by johndavis View Post
      Hi Noozeeth

when i spoke builder said the rates are likely to be revised on 29th. did they say the same to anyone else? if that is the case your visist in march may be too late.

I posted the plans in summit group.

charges you referred seem to be maintenance?

john
      yes i too have their plan, Just now I called them, Sales team saying they are likey to hike the price but i stronly said that i will be coming next week march 1 and 2 and there should be any price change, he said ok

Comment

Noozeeth their is a separate section in this real estate forum about group buying....I am not sure whether this section can be used for group buying queries.

Comment

Hi Noozeeth,

Can you give me exact location of the project if you know please? My brother is in blore this weekned i want to ask him to visit the site. He was not able to secure a visit through Shriram, though he will try again.

Appreciate help. will update on what he reports.

Comment

here it is...

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Comment

Thanks a ton, Sancity. will update

going through other Sriram projects, looks like this will be more like smrithi than signiaa whose rendering looks very good with wide windows

Comment

Hi Noozeeth, thanks for more information on the project. I am very interested in this project but I am leaving Bangalore on 27th, although I am coming back most probably by March end or April start.

I am thinking of calling up the Builder tomorrow for a site visit next week. If I do go, I will post the details here.

BTW, anyone got any idea what the payment plan will be like? Sorry never done a pre-launch purchase before so just wanted to know if there will be parts-payment options?

Thank you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Noozeeth View Post
                  Hi frnds,

The motive for creating this thread is to get a group discount on the proj Shriram Summit.

So it will be great to know the group of members who wants to go for this proj wihtin a month.

As per the plan myself and our member kaushalup is going to visit them on (march 1 or 2) next sat or sunday for a talk(max bargaining).

I need more people who can join on that day (march 1 or 2), so that we can get max discount.

The reason for selecting Shriram Summit.

1. Reputed builders(have good background)
                  2. It is in Elec city phase 1, no need to exp abt the location, it will be very good investment.
                  3. Comparing with other projects, price is also low.
                  4. Near to Wipro office, new metro proj within 2 or 4 kms, etc etc.
                  5. Have all ameneties.

Extra information.

Rate : 3250 sft, there will be 100 - 125 rs discount.

Area: 1 bhk 720 sft to 760 sft, 2 bkh 950 to 1190, 2.5 bhj 1260,1290 and 3bhk1440

Car parking: 2 lakhs for open and 3 lakhs closed

club house : 1 lakh

Carpus Fund Charges : 25000(wat is this can any one exp)

BWSSB & BESCOM [ Rs.150/- per sq.ft ]

acilitation charges for Katha & Property tax : 10000

Some more chagres are there 30k to 40k.

As per my knowledge for 40 - 45 lakhs(including everything) we can go for 2bkh range from 950 - 1190.
                  Please count me in. I am looking for a 2.5 BHK

Comment

Just an update: I called up Shriram today and asked for a site visit. They told me that if I can come down to the Signiaa site, they have executives there to give details and show me the site for Summit.

Booking amount is 1L, 2L, 2.5L, 3L for 1,2,2.5 and 3 BHK flats. When asked about the elevation and floor plan, I was told that they will be finalizing those very shortly. The project is scheduled to start in June 2013 and completion in 2015.

I may visit the site as soon as I get some time out of my other schedules and will report back with anything I get on the same.

Cheers all.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X