Group Discount for Shriram Summit

Last updated: September 19 2015
137 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Group Discount for Shriram Summit

Originally posted by Noozeeth View Post
    Hi hpq2011, ur number of post should be more than 10 otherwise we cant send any PM. Any how i got ur mail id, will send a mail.

Can u drop urself this week end?
    I am currently outside of the country. Will be in Blore in May. What's the total size (in acres) of this project?

Comment

Originally posted by hpq2011 View Post
      I am currently outside of the country. Will be in Blore in May. What's the total size (in acres) of this project?
      check the below link
      Shriram Summitt Make A Way Of Life

Comment

Shriram is charging the below. Are they reasonable for bangalore for a builder of Shriram's stature? experts kindly comment.

Car park - 3L
        BWSSB & BESCOM- 2.1 lakhs
        Corpus fund charge - What is this?
        Maintenance - Rs 3/ sq ft-
        trabnsfer fee Rs 200/ sq ft

did you get a discount on these as well?

cheers

john
        Last edited March 9 2013, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johndavis View Post
          Shriram is charging the below. Are they reasonable for bangalore for a builder of Shriram's stature? experts kindly comment.

Car park - 3L
          BWSSB & BESCOM- 2.1 lakhs
          Corpus fund charge - What is this?
          Maintenance - Rs 3/ sq ft-
          trabnsfer fee Rs 200/ sq ft

did you get a discount on these as well?

cheers

john
          John, No discount on any of these. All the Builders are charging these big amounts. This is the way for them to make money as people always compare base price while these additional charges makes a huge difference to overall cost.

Corpus fund charge - They will not tak this amount untill possession and handover them same to the society when it's formed. They would use the money for 6-12 months for free which usually should be put in a bank amount and inetrest earned should also come to society.
          Last edited March 9 2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Removing details as getting so many mails.
            Last edited February 26 2013, 05:19 PM. Reason: edited

Comment

[QUOTE=bhatiamanish;743372]Just spoke to the sales person for one of my fiend and confirmed that they can extend the waiver on premium charges and floor rise which is a more than Rs 100/- per SQFT discount compared to referral discount of 25K (10-15 PER SQFT benefit).

Since We have got the deal, feel others should maximize it as well. send me an email if you are serious buyer , ready with the cheque and have not given the cheque already ( as they won't reduce it for those cases).

Thanks Manish, for ur valuable information and help. I am going this week end with cheque
              Last edited February 27 2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Hi smouls, transporter, sancity,swamyz and johndavis

Wat is the plan are u joining with me this week end. Plz convey ur availability.

Jonhdavis: If possible ask ur bro to come next week.
                Last edited August 26 2013, 10:26 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Thanks Manish, for ur valuable information and help. I am going this week end with cheque
                  Sure Noozeeth, Believe you have spoken to the sales person and confirmed that they will offer you the same this weekend. She told me that it has to be done by thursday. One of my outlocation friend is doing wire trasfer so that he does not miss out.

Comment

Hi smouls, transporter, sancity,swamyz and johndavis

Wat is the plan are u joining with me this week end. Plz convey ur availability.

Jonhdavis: If possible ask ur bro to come next week.

We will try our max.
                    Reach me on zero nine zero zero three three six five three four eight.
                    Hi Noozeeth, sorry for the late reply as I have running up and down for collecting materials for a construction. I am all set to jump into this project but the problem is that I am leaving Bangalore tomorrow. My flight is at 7:30am. I will try to arrange someone to come with you guys if possible but everything is going in a haste right now for me!! In any case, if you guys have any update, please email me at smolus at yahoo com. Thank you guys and all the best!

Comment

Hi, is it 3100 and waiver of floor rise & premium location? Or, they are not waiving the floor rise and premium location charges?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X