Hi All,

I am planning to book a flat in Skylark Ithaca. i just want to clarify on the floor plans and would like to know the details about the project. As far as i know skylark is a reputed builder and the project Ithaca is coming just adjacent to their own project Skylark Arcadia in Sadarmangala Road, Whitefield.. i thought it would be a good idea to know if there was anyone on this forum interested in a group buying.. According to a group buying website these are the options they are providing..

1BHK – 529 sq ft. & 612 sq ft. 20L Onwards

2BHK – 999 sq ft. & 1048 sq ft. 38L Onwards

3BHK – 1471 sq ft. & 1595 sq ft. 56L Onwards

and deduction upto 5/6 lakhs on group buying..

Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Whats the payment plan n price these days..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Praveen,

I'm interested to in this Skylark Ithaca project , do let me know about the group buying .

Regards,
    Sujatha
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for other people to buy as a group please message me.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, did you finally buy a unit into the project. I am planning to buy in the present phase 2 . a very good payment plan is being offered .

If someone has bought then please give your reviews about the project and the builder. I am attaching a link to the present payment plan and details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I have bought a 2 BHK flat in phase 2. Payment plan is so attractive.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I am from Delhi, so not completely aware about the builders and projects in Bangalore, but this seems attractive , how do u rate this builder ? And is it a good investment at this price point ? And will they abide by the assured buy back plan they are offering ?
    CommentQuote
  • Am interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pramakar013
    Hello,

I have bought a 2 BHK flat in phase 2. Payment plan is so attractive.

How its attractive?????
    4650 SQFT for the sake of 5-10%...
    This is all mind game....In group bargain on 4000sqft....BE STICK WITH THIS PRICE....
    There are SO MANY UPCOMING PROJECT....JUST WAIT AND WATCH
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I am visiting today and want to buy.. They are quoting 4300 in website.. If anyone is interested in group buying please contact me... I am looking at penthouses...
    CommentQuote
  • shivamsinha; Where did you see it as 4300 price. It is showing 4800/- per sq.yd. I looked at skylark's squareyards website.

Also, i am following their facebook page. It looks like they are progressing well w.r.t construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pramakar013
    shivamsinha; Where did you see it as 4300 price. It is showing 4800/- per sq.yd. I looked at skylark's squareyards website.

Also, i am following their facebook page. It looks like they are progressing well w.r.t construction.

Hi I saw 4300 on commonfloor, housing or proptiger... When i visited last week they quoted 4800. They said 4300 is 6 month old price. The approach road is getting widened to 80 feet. I saw encroachments to road getting demolished.

There is another project Fortius Waterscape which is almost ready to occupy right opposite to lake and it comes much before skylark if you approaching from old madras road. It is a comparable project and they are quoting 4300 . I am looking for duplex for staying propose. They have 2500 sq. " which is very expensive whereas skylark has ~2000 sq " available which makes it within my budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Just wanted to add that there are high tension electricity lines overhead going right across the project. These lines can emit very high frequency of Electromagnetic waves that can have serious health affects.
    CommentQuote
  • I think they are not right across the project they are going beside the project. It shouldn't be much problem.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote