Collapse

Shriram Luxor - Soft Launch - Group Buy

Last updated: September 12 2016
230 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Shriram Luxor - Soft Launch - Group Buy

To us they said this month end or next month 1st week ( I didn't believed them though)...when my friend contacted they said they didn't get any confirmation on launch date...these fake promises making me frustrating and thinking of taking back my booking amount

Comment

visited luxor today morning... saw model flat... electrical fittings/painting etc is going on...didnt see a sign of interiors .... best possible case if interior starts in 15 days then also it will take 1 more month after that....best possible launch on a highest optimistic note can be in june Mid/End. However going with the trend Shriram has shown so far, you yourself can guess the realistic launch date
      Last edited April 24 2015, 11:46 AM.

Comment

they are still Firm on may End launch date... but seems impossible to me it will be june or later than that I feel.

Comment

anybody thinking of cancellation?

Comment

yes.. me thinking

Comment

They are not launching in May...they are saying they are yet to get approvals i don't know what on the earth took this long to get the approvals and they are not confident on launching june also...may be we should ask them which year they are going to launch

I am also planning to cancel...will call them soon and ask for cancellation process

Comment

13 June is launch date....

Comment

Are you sure? they talked about launch date many times but it never came to reality

Comment

Originally posted by anurag2763 View Post
                    Are you sure? they talked about launch date many times but it never came to reality
                    Sir,There is no surity in real estate...this business is like this only and if anyone want to play safe then put ur money in FD.

Comment

true sir, as I can not afford big builders i went for this builder and he's postponing since 7 months...I hope they launch on 13 june

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X