Shriram Luxor - Soft Launch - Group Buy

Last updated: September 12 2016
230 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Shriram Luxor - Soft Launch - Group Buy

@ashok123453
    Hi Ashok. I am also looking to buy 3 flats and would like to join ur group.

Rohan
    Last edited July 11 2014, 09:01 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by rohannisar View Post
      @ashok123453
      Hi Ashok. I am also looking to buy 3 flats and would like to join ur group.
      my mail id is *************
      Kindly share ur contact no.
      Rohan
      Sent you the details and meeting details.

Finally we(7 persons) are planing to come over the below venu to meet up Mr.Hari:
      Gold Summit Building ,Hennur main Road.
      13-July-14,SUNDAY,12 PM

Comment

I am also looking to buy a flat, shall it possible to join your group at this point ?
        Last edited July 11 2014, 09:01 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by pbshankar View Post
          I am also looking to buy a flat, shall it possible to join your group at this point ?
          My Mail id : ********
          Its RITE.
          Sent the details over .

Comment

Hi ALL,

Now our group is quite BIG and enough guys to negotiate the same price.
            It seems realistic as well.....Hope for the BEST

Thanks/Ankit

Comment

ankit
              please send me the info to me .

Comment

WARNING

Personal Information: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, phone numbers, or home/business addresses in the group buying threads. Personal details should only be disclosed in the PMB or Private/Restricted/Hidden forums. Posts containing any personal information will be deleted.

Group Buying Rules and FAQ. READ ME!

Rules

Personal Information: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, phone numbers, or home/business addresses in the group buying threads. Personal details should only be disclosed in the PMB or Private/Restricted/Hidden forums. Posts containing any personal information will be deleted.

Private Communication: Posting the content from a private communication or PMB in a publicly viewable area of the forum is not permitted. Private communications include any medium where the involved parties have a reasonable expectation of privacy, such as: emails, chat logs, instant messenger logs, private messages, private social group posts, reputation comments, etc. Such private communications are to remain private, not shared with third parties. Any such private communication content posted will be removed.

PMB Rule: Private messaging system as well as signatures have been turned OFF for members with less than 10 posts. This is to help combat brokers signing up and messaging members off the bat, which we have received complaints on, and signature spammers.

Agents/Brokers on Group Buying Section: IREF has no issues with real estate agents/brokers signing up on the forum. Their participation is welcome providing they stay within the realm of the forum rules. However the ‘Group Buying’ Section has been primarily created for end users.

Limit on Creating New “Group Buying” Threads: Group Buying forums have been primarily created for end users. You are free to PARTICIPATE in as many Group Buying projects for general discussion, if you are genuinely interested in more than one project. However, you should NOT CREATE more than 3 Group Buying project/s threads. (A time limit restriction may apply for creating additional threads). As Group Buying forums are vulnerable from brokers/agents misuse, our moderators will be constantly monitoring new threads/posts and take action against members who create too many Group Buying threads. In case you are doubtful of such members/brokers, please inform us. While reporting, please include the username, their URL’s/Posts/PMB Messages and other plausible reasons to support your suspicion.

Linking to your Listings: Posts related to ‘Group Buying’ forums should be restricted to this section. Do not post references/links to group buying listings in any other forums of the site.

These forum rules are supplemental to the following IREF Rules/Terms & Conditions:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...11-a-6437.html Terms & Conditions of IREF Use

Terms and Conditions of Group Buying Forums Use: By using IREF Group Buying Forums, you are agreeing to be bound by IREF terms. If you don't wish to be bound by what you read below, you shouldn't participate in our Group Buying forums. As a member, you understand that the use of the Group Buying Forums is at your own risk, and IndianRealEstateForum.Com holds no responsibility.

IREF will take no responsibility and hence, is not liable for any legal action for any representations about product features or warranties or performance or quality or usability or safety or any other aspect of the end product or service. The maxim of ‘buyers beware’ applies here and buyers should do their own due diligence before making any commitments or purchases. If these terms confuse you, please feel free to contact IREF.

IREF or its staff DOES NOT act as a broker/representative in any of the real estate group buying listings on our forums.

IREF® - Indian Real Estate Forum - Announcements in Forum : Group Buying Rules - Read Before Posting
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

would like to know more about the project

Comment

Originally posted by ankitrrastog View Post
                    Hi ALL,

ANYONE interested for group booking in Shriram Luxor project at Hennur Cross then PM me.
                    Big discount is going on...5 acre land 700 flat high rise building.

THANKS/ANKIT
                    Hi,

I am interested for group booking. what is the present rate for group booking .

Comment

Hi all,

I am also looking to buy in Luxur. Will it be possible to join your group and avail group discount?
                      Thanks!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X