Chennai Small group required for buying a small farm

Last updated: September 25 2016
7 | Posts
919 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chennai Small group required for buying a small farm

I have located a farm plot of 38 cents behind Mahindra World City (11kms from MWC). The investment is nominal considering the prevailing market price. Likeminded friends who are interested to do small scale farming and who can visit the farm once in a month please contact. Accommodation during farm visit can be taken care.

Re : Chennai Small group required for buying a small farm

Hi there, I am interested. Could you please send details?

Comment

^ bump

Comment

Interested
        Appreciate details

Comment

Can you give more details about the land. What is the soil type and if any irrigation facilities available? Borewell and EB connection etc?

I currently grow dutch roses under polyhouse in Hosur region and looking to cultivate vegetables around city.

Kindly send more details about land and price.

Comment

Originally posted by chakra_v83 View Post
            Can you give more details about the land. What is the soil type and if any irrigation facilities available? Borewell and EB connection etc?

Kindly send more details about land and price.
            +1

Comment

Sorry. Since there were no responses from members for quite some time, I stopped looking at the updates.
              Let me clarify the details as below :

1. Location : Sirukundram ( 2kms from Hanumanthapuram, 12 kms from SP koil via Anjur-hanumanthapuram) , 10.5 kms from MWC back gate
              2. Road access : Bitumen road connecting Hanumanthapuram and Sirukundram in front of VI (Read as VEE Eye) Institute of technology and Sicame connectors- a french MNC (Both these land marks are available in wikimapia and google map)
              3. Access to plot : through a 12 feet mud road from the above road - about 200m from the tar road - Accessible by four wheeler
              4. Price : INR 75000/cent - negotiated price and no more negotiation is possible
              5. Accommodation : I own a farm house in 25 cents land in the next street - about 200m from this plot. It is a twop storeyed 2300 sqft home fully compounded and with lot of trees/garden. First floor with hall and attached bedroom is vacant which can be used for short stays.Open car parking is available within the premises.,
              6. Strictly for those who have a passion for spending weekends for farming activities.

Please revert for any further details.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X