Last updated: September 27 2017
6 | Posts
1453 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casa Grande Mayajaal Pre Launch at Kanathur ECR Chennai

Casa Grande ECR | Luxury Homes at Kanathur, ECR

I am thinking of going in for a 3 bd Apartment in this project. Their offer is at 4299 psf. Would like to see if anyone is interested so we can negotiate better. Since the delivery is 24 hours I have already asked to break the payments at 10% every 3 months to make it easy. So far they have not budged from the 4299 price.

I am ideally looking for a piece of land on ECR till Kovalam but am having a tough time getting to the seller direct without the broker mafia. So just thought would invest in one of these as the rate is good when i compare other projects in the vicinity.

Let me know your opinions and any suggestions on how to negotiate better.
    Last edited September 8 2016, 12:21 PM. Reason: Missing Text

Re : Casa Grande Mayajaal Pre Launch at Kanathur ECR Chennai

When you get the working, its just not 4299, they add floor raise charges based on the floor you want and then the preferential location charges (PLCs). Just these 2 will add another Rs 800 per sq ft...So the landing price is not 4299, but 5099....all depending on the floor u choose.

Comment

I have also shortlisted this project. anyone who has already booked? what's the all inclusive price per sqft.?

Comment

Hi,

Has anyone booked a flat in Casa Grande ECR? I'm planning to book a 3 BHK here. Were you able to negotiate the price?

Comment

• Stig1712
          Stig1712 commented
          Editing a comment
          the price now dropped to 3899 on just the sq ft cost. But these guys are very dicey and non committal in terms of the allotment of the apartment that you select and give all sorts of reasons not block it under you name, and later will come back saying some management reasons and demand or a higher sq ft price than committed. These guys are famous for this...so watch out...do what u need to do !

We are in the process of negotiating with them on a 4bhk in ECR 14. They charge $4500/sqft, even though they advertise 3999Rs. Anyone already negotiating with them please let us know how much you are negotiating units for. Also, they charge like $500/sqft floor raise charges.... Is it still worth to buy a 3000sqft duplex for about 1.5C in CG ECR 14. Please help. Its our first home working with a builder. Any negatives? is the water good? How about other facilities? Any info about the management? Will they make changes if requested? Hand over on time, etc? Any chances of Sea view from these homes???

Comment

Originally posted by Aadhees View Post
          We are in the process of negotiating with them on a 4bhk in ECR 14. They charge $4500/sqft, even though they advertise 3999Rs. Anyone already negotiating with them please let us know how much you are negotiating units for. Also, they charge like $500/sqft floor raise charges.... Is it still worth to buy a 3000sqft duplex for about 1.5C in CG ECR 14. Please help. Its our first home working with a builder. Any negatives? is the water good? How about other facilities? Any info about the management? Will they make changes if requested? Hand over on time, etc? Any chances of Sea view from these homes???
          Any updates on this price request...

Comment

Tags: NULL
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X