Lot Size:
30 acres

Amenities:
Cricket stadium, Car parking, club, commercial, etc

Location Advantages:
Raj Nagar extension road, 2 KMs from G.D goeka

Additional Information:
Hi Everyone,

Recently I came across the VVIP project in Raj Nagar extension. This the best project in whole Raj Nagar extesnion. It has the maximum open area. It has various sizes of flats available. Infact they have 2 BHK starting from 950 sq ft going upto 6 BHK with swimming pool in 6300 sqft.

I made a visit last weekend too and construction is going in full pace. I have not seen this pace of construction in any project in Gurgaon/Noida or anywhere else.
I think if there are people who are interested, we can form a group and go for group booking. The huy I'm talking to is assuring that he will give us a very good deal, obviously better than brokers. All the service will also be provided by company itself and hence no chance of hanky panky.

Please let me know who all are interested. We need to be atleast 20 people.

Disclaimer: IREF or its staff DOES NOT act as a broker/representative in any of the real estate group buying listings on our forums. IREF is not in the business of providing any kind of real estate brokerage services. It only provides a free platform for people to come together. For more info, refer to our website's Terms & Conditions. Any real estate group buying listings and related discussion on IREF are created/held by members who have agreed to accept the ‘Terms & Conditions of Use’ at the time of their registration on Indian Real Estate Forum - www.indianrealestateforum.com - Forum Rules
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.